It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 494 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
 Post subject: Re: Avatars Change
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:35 am 
Pokémon Champion

Top is old, bottom is new.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:45 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

With 16 minutes to spare, I set a Christmas avatar! The Chiyo's Dad Santa hat one that I've used before.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:45 am 
Shiny Shedinja

The snow in Upstate New York only started piling up Friday the 21st, but since then, it's gotten back into the swing of things. Though I might as well use my bit of insomnia to work on a new avvi. I think I went a bit overboard with the snow and sky. And, my gosh, that candy cane. That thing almost gave me an anurism. Stupid pixilated curves...

^ What a normal winter in New York is like. (And, yes, I did change my self sprite up a bit. I gave myself a bandana, hoodie, and a lighter shade of cargo pants. Pretty much what I look like on any given day.)

"Remember: Not only does crime not pay, but you don't get a health plan, either."
- Nick Brick, Lego Island

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:14 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

I realized that I tend to like Pokemon with Green headgear. Breloom, Sewaddle, and now Chespin... but Pidgeot's still my favorite! I can't have it loosing out to these Grass types! So, I gave it a green hat. Much better!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:56 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Nothing inappropriately screeches "I'M BAAACK" at the top of it's lungs like a fresh redrawn avatar!

Image Really old. Like I think it's almost 3 years old.

Image I redrew the thing so that I wouldn't wind up embarrassed every time I saw a post of mine.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:58 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

I'm not changing my avatar because GREEN HAT PIDGEOT

I would just like to talk about this guy.

This Guy!

For a user that does not visit the forums... he seems to change his avatar quite a lot, doesn't he? I swear, it's a different avatar every time I happen to scroll past one of his old posts. Also, that "Last visit" seems to suggest he's been here as recently as earlier this week. You come out here Jeffery! You come out here RIGHT NOW!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:06 am 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

I thought I noticed that! I thought I was going mental.

I've been guessing you all over the place in the guess the next poster thread. Come on dude.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:43 am 
Pokémon Master

Decided to switch things up a bit with a GIF of a shark attempting to use a computer.

Attachment:
Blargargnomomgrablanom.gif

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:40 am 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Bit of a throwback to my old avatar, and also a sorta kinda explanation for my character's appearance in Forum Wars.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:10 am 
Shiny Shedinja

Well, seeing as how it's not snowing all that much anymore here, and the fact that I made some new self-sprites, I might as well change up my avatar.

My inventory now includes double lightsabers, some pokeballs, a pickaxe, and a phaser gun. Gotta change up the old inventory sometimes, ya know? (Plus having two lightsabers taking up two separate spaces didn't really seem all that sensible in my mind.)

Yes, I am also giving the Vulcan salute because...well, why not? (Also, extra hand spriting practice!)

EDIT: Because I'd rather not make a whole 'nother post just to say that I changed up my avatar again.

New outfit this time (yes, I'm wearing a flannel shirt), plus I thought I should change up the background. Northeastern summers are pretty nice. Not many dark grey skies like in spring or fall, but DANG, can it get humid.

"Remember: Not only does crime not pay, but you don't get a health plan, either."
- Nick Brick, Lego Island

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:41 pm 
Random Trainer

My Miqo'te Black Mage from FFXIV, cropped so tiny you can't see the rest of her outfit (which looks nice and which is included in the mostly-uncropped image below. -w-'

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:50 am 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Did you do anything to that image? It doesn't look like it was ripped right from the game, but then I haven't played the game.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:21 pm 
Random Trainer

Aside from cropping it in Photoshop, I didn't do anything with it. My graphic settings were on lowest in order to reduce lag, but normally it looks much prettier. >_>
...also my computer screen itself doesn't have great resolution, which probably doesn't help.

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:01 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

That would explain it. Looks almost cel shaded.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 494 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33