It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 321 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:43 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Six Team Snagem Grunts blocking the only door of the dim, gray room. There were a couple other trainers in the back, obviously prisoners of Team Snagem, but they seemed to be unable to deal with the mental stress of the situation... they were playing Patty Cake. So we're just going to leave them be and focus on the Grunts.

"That little teleportation plan you guys had? I'd give up on that if I were you." (Grunts = red italic)

"If you all want to escape together, you'd have to be in contact, and we don't plan to let that happen!" one of the Grunts said, releasing a Machoke and a Meditite from their Pokeballs.

"So... you guys were just standing here in a pitch black room?"

"That's underground and therefore shouldn't have a door?"

"Welcome to the Super Snagem Pyrite Underground Base Disgused As Boring Old Warehouse, or SSPUBDABOW. This is the dungeon."

"I didn't know people had dungeons any more..."

"Well, it's really more of a basement, but telling someone they're locked in a basement just isn't threatening enough."

"That doesn't explain why you were just standing here."

"Well, uh..."

"We're getting paid to do it, so why ask questions, am I right?"

"Yeah! What he said!"

"We're also getting paid to prevent any escape attempts! So if you plan to go on plotting against Team Snagem, we're getting paid to finish you right here!"

"Yeah! What he said!"

"These guys are apparently my mind slaves!"

"Yeah! What he said!"

"Six of them and six of us... I assume we've all got the same plan?"

"I call the guy with the Machoke."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:53 pm 
Pokémon Master

"Starly, Shinxs, go!" He yelled throwing their pokeballs. When they emerged, they did there battle cries, starley with its bird call of death and shinxs with its growl of doom. "Now whose ready to fight me?" he asked, feelling a little confident.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:36 pm 
Pokémon Master

"Let's do this." Troy said simply, releasing his Zubat and Turtwig.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:09 am 
Gym Leader

"Well since Ace and Cinder are already out." Kaida said facing one of the grunts.

"You wont even last 5 minutes against me with those pokemon of your's."

"Oh yeah I forgot, Ace this is Cinder, Cinder this is Ace our new team member" Kaida went on to introduce her pokemon to eachother, completely ignoring her oponent.

"Hey! Pay attention when I'm talking to you!"

That spikes you when you pick it up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:29 am 
Mew

"You're gonna regret this kid." Glenn's opponent sent out a machoke and a graveler."

"Hey, if you want to give me easy EXP I'm not complaing." Glen shrugged and sent out Staryu and Ivysaur.

"Oh come on! It's almost like someone chose our pokémon specifically so we'd lose easily to you guys..."

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:24 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"Meditite, Masquerain! Show 'em what you're made of!"

"Twister, Gulliver, show them why you should never have two Pokemon weak to flying types with you," Silver said with a confident smile as the two Pokemon appeared in front of him.

"Oh, that's not even fair..."

"Use Gust and Wing Attack! Let's get rid of the Masquerain first!" The simultaneous super-effective attacks easily brought the Masquerain down.

"All right, I give... Meditite, use... Meditate..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:48 pm 
Pokémon Master

"Ralts, Sandslash, go get 'em!"

"Zubat, use Bite on Ralts!"

It's a one-hit KO!

"Hey, my Ralts is tougher than that!"

"I thought it was common knowledge that most if not all Psychic types have abysmal defense."

"Oh yeah..."

"Turtwig, finish off that Sandslash with Razor Leaf!"

Another one-hit KO!

"Curses... I guess it's back to janitorial duty for me..."

"Nobody cares. Oh lookie, Turtwig is evolving!"

Turtwig evolved into Grotle!

"Cool..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:42 am 
Mew

Glenn's battle was over just as quickly. But unfortunately won't be appearing in this post because some unrelated guy is having a very busy day.

"Well, that sure was easy." Glenn grinned. "You guys give up yet?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:11 am 
Mew

Just when everyone was winning they fell into a time warp. When they came out the battle was over and they'd won. As they continued exploring they store the keys to the computer room and inside it found the truck driver who'd dumped them into the dungeon in the first place. He revealed that, thought a Team Snagem member, he was really working for the police as a double agent. Despite that, they were still pretty mad at him and decided that he deserved a beating.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:01 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"Hey! Did you guys even try falling with the truck? It wasn't that far off the ground... and there were air bags! You would've been fine, nice and safe in the dungeon, and I would've gotten a raise for getting a bunch of meddling kids out of the way... Big perk to being a double agent, you know. I get two paychecks every month. Team Snagem takes out of it to pay for the phone bill... I really should stop running it up so much, seeing as I always get rejected any way, but I'm costing them money so they can't use it on new technology! Am I right?" Konsen explained in a final desperate attempt to change the subject. The six angred Pokemon trainers now had him completely backed against a wall.

"If we say we'll let you go, will you stop the incoherent babbling?"

"You've got a deal!"

"Does everyone else agree to the plan?"

"I can always babble some more if that will help you make a decision."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:39 pm 
Pokémon Master

"I don't exactly trust him, but as long as he prevent's Team Snagim from inventing devices to take away our pokemon, I'll have to be fine with it."

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:05 pm 
Pokémon Master

"I agree. Now take off, ya hoser."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:16 am 
Mew

"Hey, what were talking about?" Glenn had already lost interested and was starting at a shiny spot on the wall. "Why are we still standing around here?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:41 pm 
Pokémon Master

"I was just telling this hoser to take off, eh? So... TAKE OFF!!!" Troy kicked Konsen in the shin in order to emphasis his point

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:37 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"H-hey!" It's not nice to kick people!" Konsen shouted, managing to dodge Troy's Mega Kick attack with more agility than you'd expect from a strange old man.

"It's also not nice to lock people in dungeons and make them suffer sudden bursts of amnesia," Silver lglanced over at Glenn as he mentioned 'amnesia'.

"Point taken. But uh... seeing as how you've got me backed against a wall and I'm on duty right now, it's not really possible for me to take off. Don't you guys want to leave anyway?"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 321 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next