It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 481 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:25 am 
Random Trainer

Gil blinked. He couldn't fathom what Raphael was talking about. Instead of wondering in utter confusion, he turned to look at the other dragonian. "Did we have a fight recently?", he asked calmly.

Prexus turned his gaze onto Tikawa as a sudden thought ocurred to him. "Hey... If you could put out that kind of power, then why haven't you used it in the past?", he inquired, giving a half-hearted glare.

<Editted!>

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:24 am 
Gym Leader

Tikawa turned to Gil, shrugging. He also didnt respond to wolfie's question, because he really didnt want to talk about it. He was hoping for a topic change.

I am the artist formerly known as Matrix Kirby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:18 pm 
Random Trainer

"Ahem." Artemis cleared her throat softly. "You." She pointed at Prexus. "Stop bothering Tikawa." Then she turned to Gil and Tikawa, glancing at the still unconscious Raven. "Since everybody else seems to be alive and well, we really need to get Raven to a healer. I know you're drained of magic, Tikawa, so you can't do it. And there's no one else here that can heal either, or at least I don't believe there is. So let's get moving!" With that said, she slowly reached out and gently touched Raven's cheek.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:04 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Lash pondered. "...if you bind his wounds I can speed his healing. I think." he began to look thoughtful as they walked.

"...I could probably heal him. If you don't mind him being a vampyre. Or an animal." Lash said nonchalantly. Then he smirked at Prexus. "No offense to the present company, of course."

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:00 pm 
Gym Leader

"You forget that Im a priest. Just put him down, I'll heal him."

(Blah, oneliner ftl. too sick)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:23 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Raphael extended a cautionary arm in front of him. Odd, I'd think after a stunt like that you'd be rather drained. Take a rest, friend, others can do this." he then shot out his other arm, shooting darkness at Raven. Raven began to heal very rapidly. However, Raphael became very wounded equally quickly. The darkness broke off, and left Rapael just as wounded as Raven once was, and Raven perfectly fine. He then leaned against the tree and gasped. "I'll be fine." he grunted.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:26 pm 
Random Trainer

Gil was more than a little startled when the darkness consumed Raven, as he was still residing in Gil's arms. But he was extremely careful not to drop him and thankfully the darkness disappeared rather quickly. He was pleasantly suprised to find that all of Raven's injuries were healed or rather... they had been transferred to Raphael. "Wow... That's quite a useful ability, I suppose... If you don't mind suffering another's pain."

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:09 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

"Don't get too warm and fuzzy." sneered Raphael. "It usually works the other way. And, well, pain and I are...on familiar terms." he winced. then he pointed at Tikawa. "Of all the people to take risks with their health, I suspected you the most. Damned altruist." he sneered. "Well, then," he looked around painfully, "What's our next course of action now that we've reduced this place to total shambles?"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:39 pm 
Random Trainer

"Well, I would think it would be obvious that we should continue on our journey and destroy more of the Crusade.", Prexus said lazily, still leaning on Yektai's shoulder.

"Now... Wait a minute... We've all been pushing ourselves a lot lately. Maybe it's time we finally had a recovery period. After that, then we'll get back to stopping the Crusade. How does that sound...?", Artemis offered.

Gil looked back and forth between Raphael and Tikawa, a sweatdrop forming on the side of his forehead. "Why do I get the feeling that sparks are about to go flying...?", he thought silently to himself. "And when is Raven going to wake up? I feel awkward holding him this long..."

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:47 pm 
Gym Leader

Tikawa crossed his arms, closing his eyes, growling softly. "I'm not drained..." He walked over to Raphael, placing a hand on his shoulder, channeling the holy energy. "Now just stand still."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:33 pm 
Random Trainer

Gil blinked, a sudden realization popping into his mind. "Um, Tikawa...? I'm not trying to pester you or anything but... Isn't that a bit risky? Using holy healing energy on a creature of the unholy? Of course, no offense to you, Raphael." He tried to sound as innocent as possible as he said this.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:43 am 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

{{Yeah, I was gonna post something, but..my computer was recently taken. So, yeah.}}

Raphael grinned painfully at Tikawa. "Your friend is right. If you attempt to use your magic on me, you could kill me. I did this to ensure you wouldn't try to heal yourself to death." he smiled again. "Now, shall we get going?" he asked, and started to limp.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:18 pm 
Random Trainer

Artemis looked at the others and sighed softly in disappointment. "Well, I thought it would be a nice reprieve if we finally got to rest up a little bit... But... Oh... Why does no one ever listen to or even acknowledge me?", she pouted.

Prexus opened one eye to look at the ShadowWing. "Oi... Stop your complaining. If you want them to listen to you, then make yourself heard. Yell if you have to. But don't just stand there and let yourself be ignored.", he said.

Artemis stared back at him, blushing slightly. "Oh... Um...", she smiled. "Thank you, Prexus. That's really nice of you..." Then she turned to look at the group. "Hey, hold up a minute! Can we please just stop and have a rest!?"

Gil smiled and nodded. "I think that sounds like a good idea... After all, we do have some injured or exhausted and Raven still hasn't woken up yet. Oh, and Aeria was wanting to make some more arrows. A bit of rest might do us all some good."

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:09 am 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

"Oh, well if the dragon agrees with the necromancer, then let's all just buckle." remarked Raphael sarcastically. "Because that never happens. The reason I suggested walking, miss, is to find a safe refuge in which to rest. Staying in the wreckage of a crusade haunt is sure to bring danger. And for danger, the best medicine is distance." Raphael shrugged. "But if we must, then I can do nothing to stop you." Raphael sat down.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:14 pm 
Random Trainer

Acantha looked rather amused at Raphael's observation. "He has a point there," she commented. "Although given the state some of us are in, we can't travel very far." She glanced at Raven and Raphael (dude, both start with R). "Unless those of us with functional wings are willing to transport those unable to fly, we'll have to settle for a resting place nearby."
Aeria felt a little embarrassed. "I can hold off on making the arrows until later," she said. "There aren't many materials here to make them from, in any case. Somewhere with more trees would be better." As an afterthought, she added, "I could probably carry someone while flying, but it might make me a lot slower."
"And although I haven't tried it yet, I could probably Shift myself into something that can fly and carry several others, in case no one's too keen on being weighed down."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 481 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next