It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:37 pm 
Mew

This time around, the door to Cheez and Poik's room is specifically not being opened yet. If it opens automatically, Josiah will call the others over and keep his voice low so Cheez and Poik don't overhear.

"Well, so much for taking out the clocks." Josiah frowned. "It seemed like Cheez and Poik had something to do with the loop though, the clocks went faster the angrier they get. We could try sneak attacking the pair of them, but does anyone else have an idea?"

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:43 am 
Gym Leader

"I think it might be Poik" Kaida said having recovered alot quicker from the transitin to the white room. "I saw Poik doing something to a wristband he had on, that could be the key to the time loop, or a clue to it anyway."

Kaida looked up at the number above the door, "Also this is just a thought, but what if we only have so many chances at this."

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:12 am 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

You hear Indigo's voice. "It would seem I can no longer maintain a gate to the Time Warp area. Perhaps removing the corrupting influence will allow you to return."

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:57 pm 
Mew

"It's possible but, seeing as this is a loop, I suspect it will keep going until we solve it. Or maybe starve to death or something... But anyway," Josiah hastened to lighten the mood, "that'd take a really long time. So, this watch, we could try distracting him and then grabbing it. Or just grabbing him, so he can't use it."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:43 pm 
Random Trainer

"Well, at least I was right in predicting this place might be trippy," Mandi moaned. "If nothing else, I'd like to get this over with so I don't get sick every couple of minutes. Seconds. However long it is in this weird place." She pondered their situation for a moment. "I don't think I have anything in my arcane arsenal that will help much, if we're going to try immobilizing Poik. I seem to specialize in high-damage, multiple-target, area-of-effect skills. At least, they deal high damage in the games, I don't know how powerful they are here." She shrugged. "If we're going to go on the offensive, I will likely need some preparation; most of the skills I can use have a cast time in the games. But as long as they don't put up that barrier again, I can try attacking them."

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:25 pm 
Gym Leader

"How long do you think it takes to cast one of your spells? Mainly one that can immobolize them long enought to get to Poik" Kaida said to Mandi. "My reflexes are pretty good here aparently so I could open the door just as or just before you fire the spell. Then Josiah and I could go in and get to Poik and Cheez befor they can recover and put the barrier up again." She suggested, in theory it sounded like a good idea, it might need some fine tuning though.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:16 pm 
Gym Leader

MK just stood back and watched the others work. His expertise was purely offensive, only offering different varieties of guns.

He kept his eyes on Cheez and Poik, keeping an eye on the watch.

I am the artist formerly known as Matrix Kirby.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:13 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Or he would have if the door was open.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:23 pm 
Mew

((He's using his mind's eye. :-P ))

"Remember, I'm a black belt. If Poik's watch is the problem, I could easily get it off him before he has a chance to use it. Assuming that barrier isn't up, anyway."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:44 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

In response to being told of the item limitations, Silver said, "Guess I'll keep my Stylin' Green Hat. I can do without the semicolonchucks..."

With that resolved, he started searching the outskirts of the campsite in Green Hat Pidgeot mode and, without realizing it, wandered out of sight of the others. Having not found anything useful - least of all his old chicken friends - he attempted to return to the camp, but couldn't remember which direction that was. Eventually, he heard Simeon calling out, and followed the sound back. "Heeey, Simeon! Sorry for wandering off, just checkin' for chicken. So... what's going on around here?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:13 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Simeon is apparently unconscious. Nearby are what look like Stevenson's feathers.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:52 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Simeon and Silver both hear muffled shouts from the jungle.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:36 am 
Random Trainer

Mandi looked a little embarrassed. "That may work, opening the door right before I launch a spell," she conceded, "but as I said, all the spells I have seem to be the damage-dealing kind. If our abilities here are being limited, perhaps I will unlock some status-inducing skills later, but for now all I can really do is break stuff." She paused, suddenly remembering. "Actually, come to think of it, I do have Frost Diver. It won't take much time to cast at all, and it has a chance to freeze the target...but only one target at a time, and it doesn't have a 100% success rate. Still, better than nothing, I suppose." She looked around at the rest of her group. "Who should I aim at? Cheez, since he has hands and activated the barrier last time?"

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:39 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"Simeeeooon! Are you ok? You look kinda out of it. And Saber's gone and... I think I hear something but I don't know; I've got these Keen Eyes but they do nothing to help me hear!" Silver panicked a bit, but then had a realization. "Oh, but this is just a dream anyway! Guess I'll just sit around and wait for the kittens to appear like they usually do."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:14 am 
Blaziken Level 100

Simeon growled awake, placing a paw on an egg-sized lump on his head (conveniently hidden under his mane) to help stifle a near-splitting headache; he was going to maul the sneak who clubbed him over the head the moment he found the perp. Unconsciously, his ears twitched in the direction of the frantic, but very muffled noise coming from the jungle and force himself from his prone position on the ground to a somewhat wobbly standing position.

"Yeah... I hear it." the lion-man mumbled out, taking a few steps toward where he had pinpointed the noise. He stopped for a moment to recalibrate his balance before quipping, "And don't hold your breath for kittens, Silver-san... though a baseball-sized ball of purring fluff might soothe this headache I've got right about now."

With that, Simeon pushed his way into the underbrush and into dark territory.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next