It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Guardian Nine
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:01 am 
Torchic

(is it too late to join? :-/ )

Wow your're right!

The Moral: Dog Pokemon Rule!

Games Owned: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Leafgreen, Heartgold, Diamond, Black

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:57 am 
Gym Leader

Wolfdragon Rex wrote:
(is it too late to join? :-/ )

((Unfortunatly all the Virtues are taken. You can still join if you like, you would have to leave the virtue section blank. I'm sure theres a way I could work around it (just can't think of it at the moment) If you do decide to jin post your character in the OOC thread in the OOC section))

Edit:

Isis

A couple of Houndours barks could be heard down the street. Being bad tempered as they were its seemed someone had awoken them from their nap. Although that someone, or in this case Pokémon was running as fast as its two legs could carry it – which wasn’t all that fast compared to a houndour – and running around a corner the little Azuril tripped, and tumbled straight into Aria’s legs. A few seconds later the houndours skidded around the corner and came to a halt growling at the Azuril, who squeaked, jumped up and hid behind Aria’s legs.

Faustgy and Mandi

Two shady men watched that trainers from the trees behind the trainer tower. One pulled out a radio from his pocket. “Calling Alpha Bravo, this is Iglue Charlie. Respond, over.” He said into the device. After a couple seconds a reply came through. “This is Alpha Bravo, what’s the problem, over.”
“We have a couple of trainers outside the trainer tower; they don’t look like rookies, should we get rid of them? Over”
“No, chances are they have nothing to do with us, keep as eye on them though, make sure they don’t interfere with the search. Over”.
“Roger, over and out.” The man put the device away and turned to his companion. They nodded to each other and separated to keep watch from different points.
Shortly after their conversation there was a large explosion from the trees and a pillar of smoke arouse a good distance from the trainer tower. Both the surveyors had a message come through on their radios and began moving around to that side of the cleared area while keeping an eye on the trainers in case they went to do something.

Ryuuko

The small Dratini watched from the edge of deck behind a pot plant. The pool water smelt a little strange. It had taken awhile to make it here, it had followed the smell and sound of water, being a bit dehydrated it had gone to find the nearest source, which happened to be some ones pool. There were two humans there and some Pokémon, they all looked okay. But Dratini stayed where it was, something had happened and the humans went back inside while their Pokémon went back to playing around in the pool, maybe it could make it into the water before anyone noticed it. It was so thirsty, and the next nearest water was some distance away for a dehydrated Dratini. So it took its chances and when the other Pokémon were seemingly distracted Dratini slithered out from behind the pot plant and made its way quickly to the pool.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:01 am 
Combusken

Zachary strolled around Vermillion city. He had been a trainer for five years now, and, he was
trying to find a Pokemon Center to contact his parents with. UUUHHHH!!! There has got to be a Pokemon center SOMEWHERE around here! he kept walking around until he thought he had gone everywhere in that city. AM I THE ONLY TRAINER IN THIS TOWN THAT CAN'T FIND A POKEMON CENTER?! he shouted. "excuse me, but aren't you standing right next to it?" a little girl said. I am? Er, um, thanks?

Zachary approached the Pokemon Center just in time to see a girl holding a Vulpix with a strange medallion on it's neck walk out of the Pokemon Center. Eh, some people put jewelry on their Pokemon?? he then walked inside the Pokemon center.

He gave his Pokemon to Nurse Joy and walked over to the videophone.

"Hello Zachary, this is Professor Juniper."
Um, Hi! Wait, What are you doing at my house?
"Oh, that, well you never call the lab, and we have a very important thing for you to do at Vermillion city.

What, what is it?

We've been getting some Very strange readings from a source of...i dunno.....lets just say "Power" that traveled all the way to Vermillion city.at this point we think it comes from some strange medallion of some sort.

Ok, i'll keep an eye out

allright, bye Zachary.

Zachary recieved his healed Pokemon, and headed towards Vermillion city.

he thought one more thing as he left the Pokemon Center.

Didn't that Vulpix Have a Medallion?

Wisdom is not putting a tomato in a fruit salad.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:46 pm 
Combusken

((Oh, awesome! I've never tried this style of RPing before, but I've always wanted to!))

Zether scoffed a little at Louanne's words. "Make sure that you don't. If anything, it would only fire up Xerxes even more." He paused at that, frowning thoughtfully. "Setting him on fire might not be such a bad idea, really, considering how kicking him hasn't made him any less idiotic." Acerbus let out another amused snort; really, one would have thought that his trainer and Louanne would learn to get along by now. At least the two have never gotten past the bickering stage. Sitting back on his haunches, the Houndoom used the opportunity to give himself a much-needed scratch. He was so preoccupied with the argument and his own comfort that even when the wind carried the unfamiliar scent of other humans, the canine hardly noticed. Then again, why should he? It wasn't unusual for other humans to be on the island.
Although admittedly, the large explosion that followed shortly after was a tad surprising. Surprising enough that Acerbus involuntarily released a high-pitched yelp and scampered to Zether's side, anyway.

Meanwhile, the sudden, unexpected detonation caught the male's attention; instinctively, Zether whipped around, one hand flying automatically toward one of the Pokeballs on his belt. Several seconds passed while the trainer stood, rigid with attention, before finally relaxing his tense muscles slightly, though his gaze remained fixated on the billowing smoke in the distance. Under his breath, he uttered a small curse.
"I should have known." Avoiding Louanne's eyes, the young man focused his attention on the smoke, crossing his arms as he pondered on his next course of action. Given the circumstances, the male seemed relatively calm about the turn of events, albeit a bit irritated. "Normally, I would choose to investigate- poking around might yield useful information, after all- but considering what you have said earlier, I'm having second thoughts." Acerbus, confused by the statement, tilted his head, peering up at his trainer closely.
"Given the situation and your interfering habits, I think the proper course of action for me would be..." He trailed off, as if losing his train of thought, only to pivot suddenly on one foot. "...to head in a completely different direction in case your heroism kicks in again." His mocking comment was met with a disgruntled sigh on Acerbus' part.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:17 am 
Torchic

A frown slowly creeped over Rex's face, "There's no rollercoasters or ferris wheels here..." A sigh escaped his lips as he walked towards the gym in Vermillion City "I guess not every city that has an electric type gym is as cool as Nimbasa City."

Floating around him was a Duskull, while at his side walked a blue Houndoom, which caught the attention of some young kids. A young girl started to talk, "Hey Mister, why is your Houndoom blue? My dad has a black one."

A faint smile slowly appeared on Rex's face "It's becuase my Houndoom is shiny. You can pat him if you want, he doesn't bite."

A bright smile appeared upon the young girls face. As Rex continued to walk towards the gym, he noticed a lady with a Vulpix, "Is that Vulpix wearing a medallion? Mabye that's a special item..."

Standing out the front of the gym, Rex whistled and Houndoom started to run towards him, "Hey Houndoom are you ready to challange the gym?" A swift 'doom' came as a reply, "Okay then." Rex replied as he opened the doors to the gym and headed in, Duskull and Houndoom following behind.

Wow your're right!

The Moral: Dog Pokemon Rule!

Games Owned: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Leafgreen, Heartgold, Diamond, Black

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:10 am 
Random Trainer

A faint red flush rapidly rose to Louanne's face as she did her best to suppress her indignation. Ears still ringing from the explosion, she turned toward its source. "Call it what you want," she said, in a fashion that superficially resembled disinterest. "I'm heading over to take a look anyway, and you can't say anything to change my mind."
At that moment, Flight made a sharp clucking noise that sounded oddly like clearing his throat. She looked toward him. He blinked at her a few times, then jerked his head toward the trees behind the Trainer Tower. After a moment, he unfolded one wing and raised it, extending it as far up as it could, while leaning slightly toward it. It gave the impression that he was listening intently to something. "Heard something interesting in that direction?" she asked. The Pidgeot refolded his wing and nodded gravely. "What about?" He blinked again, slowly, then held out his other wing, using the tip of his primaries to indicate first Louanne, then Zether. The blond girl raised an eyebrow, then turned to the other trainer. "Looks like someone has been watching both of us." Flight recaptured her attention by chirping urgently, then pointing his wing toward the trees again. He then slowly walked a few steps in the direction of the explosion. "And it seems they're on the move." She began heading that way herself, casting a somewhat insolent glance over her shoulder. "Still want to walk away?"

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:45 am 
Combusken

Zether stopped quickly in his tracks as Louanne conversed with Flight. Reluctantly, he lingered in his spot, waiting to see what the Pidgeot had to say. Acerbus, likewise, was staring at the bird Pokemon with rapt attention, though the hound had to suppress a snicker at Flight's brief mime. As soon as Louanne announced what Flight had discovered, one of Zether's eyebrows quirked upward, once again unintentionally mirroring the other trainer's expression. "Is that so?"
He had to admit, that changed the situation slightly; the fact that the two trainers had been watched was rather suspicious, and the male could honestly say that he didn't appreciate being spied on. On the other hand, he really didn't want to hang around Louanne much longer. It all came down to which of the two annoyances he was more willing to ignore.

Well, the choice was obvious.
"As a matter of fact, yes, I do." Acerbus immediately shot him a glare, a low growl of disapproval rumbling in the canine's throat. The noise was quickly cut off when the trainer nonchalantly thumped the Houndoom gently on the back of the head. Ignoring the whine of protests, Zether simply followed after Louanne, the corner of his lips twitching upward into an arrogant smirk as he passed her. "But considering how I doubt you'll be able to handle this on your own, I suppose I can spare some time to lend you my assistance." Not waiting to see what her reaction would be- though he was sure it would be highly amusing- he nodded his head in the direction of the trees.
"Well then. Shall I chase the little rats out?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:25 pm 
Torchic

Kai nudged the back door open with her foot. Her arms were laden with a large tray of food for her Pokemon.
"Dinner time!" she called. Golduck was first out of the pool, shaking water from his feathers. Feraligatr was right behind, charging towards Kai on all fours. His tail whacked Golduck over. Kai set the tray down on the deck table and picked up a large bowl of food and set it down. Feraligatr dove right in, scooping the food into his wide jaws.
Golduck and Ampharos came next, eating at a much more civilized pace. Once they were settled she picked up the tray again and walked towards the edge of the pool
"I didn't forget about you guys," she said, addressing Corsola, Mantine and Seadra. Corsola hopped out of the pool excitedly. Kai set down a flat plate and Corsola began to eat. The rest of the food was dropped into the pool for Mantine and Seadra to eat out of the pool. Kai was about to stand up when movement in the corner of the pool caught her eye. She approached carefully and was shocked to see a Dratini trying to hide in the corner.
"Hello there. How'd you get in here?" she asked gently. The Dratini backed up against the side of the pool. "I'm not going to hurt you. Are you hungry? I can get you something to eat."
Kai walked back into the house and came back with another bowl of food. She set it at the edge of the pool and backed away. Her Pokemon watched on silently. The Dratini sniffed the air as the scent of food wafted towards it. It swam forward a little, it's round nose twitching excitedly. It came a little closer until it was close enough to reach the bowl. It ate hungrily.
Kai slipped forward while the Dratini was distracted and reached out with a hand. It looked up in surprise but didn't shy away as Kai slowly ran a hand over it's head.
"I'm not going to hurt you. But I do wonder how you got here," she said with a smile. The Dratini only continued eating until the bowl was empty. Kai's Pokemon had approached just as cautiously as she had, not wanting to scare the little Dratini. Corsola had made the first move, being the least intimidating of the six. She introduced herself and the other Pokemon. Kai picked up the empty bowl and took it back to the kitchen while her Pokemon bonded with the little Dratini. It must have been fairly young, it wasn't any longer than four feet. Kai pet the Dratini on the head and smiled.
"I suppose I can leave you guys out here for the night. Just don't run off now," she told her Pokemon, "you can keep Dratini company. Try not to scare it."
Kai walked back into the house and just the door, but left the lights on the deck on.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:05 am 
Egg

"Oh dear, what's this?" Aria said in mild surprise, and would have stumbled over the Azurill had she been startled enough by the Houndours to take a step back.
"GRRrrrr…" the two Houndours growled in annoyance but, being wary of humans and their typical company of stronger pokemon, did not advance any further.
"Are you hungry?" Aria asked them.
They continued to growl, which she took to be an affirmation. She reached into her small bag, causing the Houndours to flinch (in fear that she was about to call forth pokemon to beat them up), but what she pulled out was a pokeblock case. Aria picked a few blocks of different colors and held them out to the Houndours. "Pick whichever ones you like!"
The two Houndours sniffed the candy in her hands and, finding the orange and peach ones to be in their interest, snapped those up and licked their lips. They looked up at her in expectancy.
"Do you want more?" Aria said with a smile and dug inside the case for more orange and peach blocks to give the Houndours. Mollified by the tasty snack, the Houndours gave her appreciative barks before running off to find a more secluded spot to resume their nap.
Azurill peaked out from behind Aria and, once sure that the Houndours were gone, bounced up and down in front of Aria with exuberant gratitude.
"Oh, did you want some, too?" Aria asked the Azurill, oblivious to the actual ordeal which took place. She let it choose from the remaining pokeblocks, and after a moment's deliberation, it nommed an aqua green one. Just as soon as it chewed the candy it spat it right out, along with a bubble attack which was probably supposed to help wash the taste from its mouth.
"Yes, not many pokemon actually like that flavor," Aria remarked to the Azurill. "Those Houndour had a sharp sense of smell; these peach ones are usually favorites." She offered the last peach block to the Azurill, which popped the candy into its mouth with more caution this time. However, the taste did not disappoint and the Azurill was back to bouncing happily around Aria.
Aria laughed at its cuteness. "Well, if you will excuse me I must be going..." She was cut off as the Azurill bounced on top of her head and, with a few adjustments to stay there, made no move to get off.
"You want to come with me?" Aria asked it, to which the Azurill nodded enthusiastically. Its enthusiasm nearly caused it to fall over but Aria managed to catch it.
Aria laughed again. "All right. Well, I'm on my way to the Day Care, so you're sure to meet lots of new friends, including my own pokemon."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:21 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Qutar slowly made his way to Vermilion City. Despite his age, he was now getting around to gathering the badges around the Kanto region. Knight was walking beside him as well, mostly cause he didn't like being in his pokeball unless it was really nessesary to do so, but Qutar did not mind at all. It at least gave him some company on the road. It was a beautiful day and he wanted to enjoy it before his eventual battle at the gym. The city came into view when he got to the top of a hill outside of town, and it caught him by a slight suprise on how big it was. Though he shouldn't of not expected it to be large, it was a port city afterall.

Before long, he was in town by early afternoon. He got some stares from people, mostly due to Knight being a pokemon not found in this area but he didn't care as long as he was left alone. Feeling hungry from not having lunch yet, Qutar headed for the pokecenter to get something to eat. As he was heading there he noticed a girl with a Vulpix with a necklace around it. "Some people and their pokemon, may be a cordnator in training though.", thought Qutar. He soon entered the centered and there was someone talking on the phone. He walked up to the counter to see if he could get some food for him and his pokemon, as his own supply of both was nearly gone.

(finally sat down and got a post in)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:58 am 
Gym Leader

ZFrank and Neo
The Pokémon Centre was bustling with its usual activity, a bell rang through the intercom and the TV’s changed to display a young woman with light blue hair and a green dress standing on a stage “Hello out there Pokémon Fans, I’m Cindy-Lu, and here’s a friendly reminder for the Annual Sea Festival that starts today at 1pm, where we celebrate everything about our lovely ocean and port City. It’s down at the harbour, follow the signs, you can’t miss it and I look forwards to seeing you all here in 3 hours.” She said ending in a wink, and with a twirl of her skirts the screen changed to display the different events that would be held though out the week. Today was the grand ceremony opening, although there were events listed such as a battle tournament, both single and doubles (held on separate days, a contest, as well as daily events such as markets, performances and games.
During the announcement the Pokémon Centre had gone fairly quite as most everyone paid attention to it, now there was excited chatter from those who had just found out about it and those who had been reminded.

Rex
Electricity ran across the walls of the gym lighting up the room. A battle field filled the centre of the room, with some benches running along one side of it. At the far end of the room a large chair (or more like a throne) sat an equally large man in khaki pants, A Raichu stood at his side along with another couple (a man and a woman).
"Who dares enter my gym?" He said, his voice ringing through the room, echoed by his Raichu's "Rai rai" and sparks from its cheeks.

Mandi and Faustgy
The two men met up and glanced at the trainers who were now headed to where the smoke was. Messages had been coming through confirming that they’d found on of the targets. It was apparently putting on quite a fight, hence the column of smoke. Everyone was on the move to make sure no one interfered.
“This is Iglue Charlie, the two trainers from the trainer tower are heading your way. We’ll block the path; there may be more in the area though. Over and out” The first man said into his radio as the second pulled out a poke ball. The first pulled out one of his own. “You guys know what to do” He said as they tossed the balls into the air. There was a flash of light and one Pokémon flew above the trees while the other dived underground.
After a few seconds a Staraptor flew at Louanne, using wing attack.
While a Gabite shot up out of the ground right in front of Zether.

Ryuuko
The night was cool as the Dratini watched the moons reflection on the pool. It was nice here, the Pokémon were friendly and so was the human. The other Pokémon had said her name was Kai.
The air stirred and Dratini had an odd sensation or something dangerous coming. It made a small noise while inside it was calling out, its emotions of fear and danger were sent straight to Kai, although the other Pokémon were affected by its telepathic call. A few seconds later and a helicopter could be heard in the sky.

Isis
The day-care was unusually quite as Isis arrived, she could hear raised voices coming from inside although she couldn’t hear well enough to make out the words. After bit it went silent and the door opened for a tall man who briskly left in a huff. He glanced over Aria as her brushed past her and at the little Azurill on her head who whimpered slightly.
Back at the door the day care lady – Mrs Apple-berry stood glaring at his retreating back. It was then that she noticed Aria. “Oh Aria dear, how are you today?” She asked coming out to meet her. “I was hoping you come by, your Pokémon are just marvellous, why don’t you come in and have some tea?” She continued steering Aria down the short path into the day-cares front room.

Kaida
Daniel and Marie watched the announcement for the festival at Vermillion's harbour on a TV down the street from the Pokémon Centre. Looking at one another Daniel said "We need information, something like a festival sound like a good place to gather it."
Marie rubbed her fingers through Vulpixs fur before looking at the pendant. "Theres been no sign yet, but there’ll be lots of people there from all over and maybe it'll pick up something" She said.
"Well lets get going, we still have a few hours but people ate sure to be there early" He said taking the lead as they made their way to the Harbour for the festival.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:07 pm 
Combusken

Feeling a slight movement in the ground, Zether allowed his instincts to kick in; even as the ground suddenly burst open before him, he quickly skipped backward a couple of steps, putting some distance between himself and the Gabite. As soon as he settled in a defensive posture and processed the change in situation, the male let out a hiss of irritation. With a startled yip, Acerbus quickly scurried to his side, growling as threatening as the Houndoom could at the Gabite.

Before the Dark Pokemon could leap at the land shark, Zether quickly put a hand in front of the canine, effectively stopping Acerbus in his tracks.
"Hold on," he ordered, eyebrows furrowed in concentration. If anything, the appearance of the two Pokemon confirmed what Flight had overheard. "You know you have a disadvantage against a Gabite." Acerbus let out a huff of disappointment. At the sound of snapping fingers, however, he quickly jerked his head up, alert once more.
"On the other hand, I suppose this would be a good opportunity to see if you've improved. Will-O'-Wisp." Acerbus smirked, then opened his jaws wide. Several purple orbs, surrounded by faint, red flames, appeared inches before his mouth. With a snarl, the Houndoom snapped his jaws shut, sending the orbs flying straight at the Gabite.

While Acerbus was battling, Zether took a step back, unclipping the Nest Ball from his belt as he did so. Taking his attention off the battle for a moment- Acerbus could surely last that long on his own- the male trainer released his Skarmory from the confines of the device. The moment Lothair opened his eyes, sensing a change in the environment, he spotted the Staraptor and Gabite that were currently attacking the group. With a squawk of surprise, he beat his wings heavily, prepared to take off at a moment's notice. Only when Zether placed a hand on the Steel-Flying Pokemon's head did the Skarmory relax, though he still seemed to be uneasy with the battle.
"Reconnaissance time. I'll need you to check out that area, where all the smoke is coming from." At the order, Lothair looked at the trainer uneasily. "Don't be so worried. I'm not sending you to battle, especially if you're on your own. If you spot something, or run into trouble, just hurry back as soon as you can." Zether tapped against the Skarmory's steel wings with his knuckles. "You don't have these for nothing, you know."
Still looking somewhat insecure, Lothair nevertheless took off. He circled the area both Louanne and Zether were at, then flew off in the direction of the column of smoke.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:37 pm 
Random Trainer

Louanne snapped her head upward at the sound of a warning screech from Flight. As soon as she registered the sight of a hostile Staraptor diving toward her, she slipped one hand into her bag and grabbed something within it, then slung a Pokeball at the descending bird Pokemon. It popped open after leaving her hand, and a quickly-growing burst of white light rode the ball's momentum toward its target. No more than a second later, an Aerodactyl was flying toward the Staraptor, his jaws gaping in a sharp-toothed grin. "Iron Head," Louanne ordered calmly. Putera roared happily and darted forward, preparing to ram into the Staraptor's midsection. The stone-gray skin on his head glinted with a silvery sheen.
As though a reanimated fossil weren't attacking a large predatory bird in the air above her head, Louanne turned her attention to her Pidgeot, who was crouched in readiness to launch a counterattack of his own. Straightening up and refolding his wings, he looked at her expectantly. "Go with Lothair and see what the smoke's all about. He probably won't mind the company, and it'd be nice to have intel from more than one point of view." Flight nodded and took off, following the Skarmory. His trainer glanced back at the battle in the sky, watching for her opponent's next move.

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:01 pm 
Torchic

Kai sat up with a gasp, her eyes wide as ripples of fear ran through her body. Her long dark hair flew about when she leaped out of bed. She ran to the open window, and sure enough, she could make out the Dratini, clearly distressed, and the sound of an approaching helicopter. Kai was out the door and taking the stairs two at a time to get outside. She ran through the kitchen, quickly stuffing her feet into her sandals and slid to a halt at the edge of the pool.
The sound of the back door slamming shut woke her Pokemon and she all turned towards the sound of the helicopter. The Dratini wound itself around Kai, burying its face against her neck, snuffling in fear.
"Hey, it's okay. You're not going anywhere, we'll protect you," she whispered, running her hands down its smooth scales, trying to calm the poor thing. She didn't even care that her pajamas were now soaking from Dratini's wet body. The helicopter was nearly on top of them now, Dratini's body shivering and shaking.
"Feraligatr, Golduck, Ampharos get ready, we don't know what they want. But if they mean us harm, I'm trusting you get them out of here," she said. The three Pokemon stood at attention, waiting.
The helicopter hovered directly over the house now, but nothing had happened yet. It was a waiting game now.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:20 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Qutar listened to the TV announce the event that was starting today. It was such a nice day out that Qutar decided to go ahead and head to the Harbour early to check things out. After restocking on food for his pokemon and him, Qutar and Knight headed out the door and made their way over to the festival grounds. Maybe he'll even do a Tournament as well, it had been a while since he'd been one, even as a Pokemon Master.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next