It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: The Super Leagues
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 pm 
Mew

The massive city of Megopolis used to be a rather peaceful place. At least until that freak nuklear accident 30 years ago. Ever since then the rare citizen would suddenly find himself or herself developing strange powers (usually as a result of some strange event). Some decided to use their powers for good, others for evil. Before long two leagues formed, The Super League of Heroes and the Vile League of Villians. The members of this leagues frequently find themselves clashing, some determined to save the city and others to destory it.

Here's how this is going to work. You can play a super hero, a super villian, or both. Instead of one massive story, there will be a series of small ones. The heroes will be off doing their own thing while the villians do theirs. Naturally, the two sides are free to run into and interfere with each other whenever they can. As a note, heroes don't all need to be paragons of justice and villians don't have to be entirely evil. You could have a villian who's a fairly nice guy who a hero that's a real jerk. Also, there's no rule that the heroes always have to win. Let's just let both sides clash, without god-modding, and see what happens. I'm hoping that this will be a fairly easy RP for people to drop in and out of since it's going to be a bunch of little stories and there's no reason for every league member to be involved in every adventure. This can be as serious or humerous as you want. Comics due usually end up getting a bit crazy...

To make a hero character, using the following template
Hero Name:
Text Color:
Personality:
Powers: (Keep it reasonable. I don't want anyone on the level of Superman. Let's keep it to one power or a small set of related powers.)
Origin Story: (How he/she became a hero.)
Gizmos/Gadgets: (If you have a special car or cave or something, list it here. Once again, don't go overboard.)
Arch Enemy: (ONLY list the name of your arch enemy.)

Now, if you want a play a villian you can't make your own. Instead, take the name of a previously created hero charcter's arch enemy and create a full profile (using the hero template) for that villain. If you want to play just a hero or just a villian, that's fine. If you want to play both, that's fine too...but you CAN'T play your own arch enemy.

My hero (I'll be taking a villain too later on).

Hero Name: The Numismatist
Text Color: Dark Green
Appearance: Short neat brown hair, a mustache, dull green eyes. His costume is an old fashioned suit (British style) and top hat. His cuff links and the symbol on his hat are $.
Personality: Rather formal and a bit stuffy. Serious to a fault. Very big on saving money (though not stingy).
Powers: Can psychically control money (make it float, fly around, and do whatever).
Origin Story: Once a mild mannered and very dedicated employee of the city's mint, a freak malfunction in one of the machines ended up with Jeffrey buried under a large pile of newly minted (and highly radio-active) coins. When he finally managed to dig himself out he found that he had somehow gained the ability to control money. He became The Numismatist in order to guard and protect money from the forces of evil.
Gizmos/Gadgets: He wears a belt containing holsters full of different types of coins and has several bill folds concealed about him.
Arch Enemy: Baron von Frump

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject: Re: The Super Leagues
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:06 am 
Gym Leader

Hero Name: Plasmoid
Text Color: Blue
Appearance: Non-superhero; Messy dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, 5"3', in good overall shape. Normally wears jeans and a T-shirt. Costume; A blue costume with a a yellow stripe across the middle and yellow boots and gloves.It has a plasma bolt on the front.
Personality: Tries to be indifferent and apathetic, but really sweet, caring, romantic, and an altogether quite nice guy. Great at planning, he is mature for his age, and he gets angry when the other members of the league mention his age.
Powers: Plasma Control
Origin Story: Was part of an experimental program to develop super-weapons. Took out the entire lab accidentally when created. He decided to join the league because he wanted to use his powers, but he didn't want to be a villain.
Gizmos/Gadgets: Special glasses that sense Super's, and have a lot of settings like X-Ray vision and thermal visioning.
Arch Enemy: The Black Hole

I'm first! I'll also play someone's nemesis. Who, I don't know.

Edit: I added more.

Last edited by Blue Fire Cyndaquil on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:42 am 
Random Trainer

Never tried this kind of superhero thing, aside from Oddball Super Heroes, so I'll give this a shot. o3o

Hero Name: EILOS ("EY-lohs")(the all-caps is mandatory)
Real Names: Itzal Milintica and Ausra Ilmatar Abendroth ("IT-zahl mill-IN-tick-ah" and "AUZ-rah ill-mah-tar AH-ben-droth")(No I do not know what nationality this makes them >>' )
Text Color: Crimson

Appearance: (as Itzal) Black hair, parted on the right, with strands falling over his forehead and long enough to fall to his waist. Red eyes. When not "on duty, he wears dark colored clothing (jackets over plain long-sleeved shirts and jeans). He keeps his hair tied back in a ponytail. His left palm is covered by a glossy white circle.
(as Ausra) Silver hair, in the same hairstyle as Itzal, lavender eyes. When not "on duty," she wears light colored clothing in pastel cool colors (blouses and skirts with heeled calf-boots). Her right palm is covered by a gleaming black crescent.
(as EILOS) To be able to switch instantly between bodies when necessary without running into wardrobe emergencies, EILOS wears a sleeveless white shirt, fastened up the side and across to the front, white jeans, white boots, and white gloves that cover half the forearm. Over this is a long black coat with a high collar, usually fastened from just below the sternum to the waist.

Personality: Originally cheerful, friendly, and occasionally naive, they were numbed by the accident that created them. They can still act the way they used to, but no longer truly feel that way. Instead, they keep to themselves, aware of their difference and estranged by it. Because of their fused existence, neither is bothered by the other gender's body, and neither is attracted to anyone.

Powers: Can switch between bodies, each of which has its own abilities (Itzal has strong telekinesis, Ausra has enhanced speed and strength)

Origin Story: EILOS used to be a set of identical twins. Itzal and Ausra were a genetic anomaly; despite being opposite genders, the only differences in their DNA were the X and Y chromosomes. Everything else--including the other X--was the same, down to the last nucleotide. They were born with psychic tendencies, seeming to know each other's minds and possessing similar personalities. As twins, they attended the same class at the same school. During a field trip to a medical research facility, an employee accidentally knocked over a cabinet of hazardous chemicals, setting fire to the building. The employee and several students died in the ensuing blaze. The twins were presumed dead, but Itzal was found days later in the wreckage: alive, soot-covered, and dazed, but unharmed.
A week later, their parents realized that the accident had somehow merged their son together with his sister, and they now shared one mind and body. As Itzal, he could move things with his mind. As Ausra, she could move much faster and lift much heavier things than normal people. They named themselves EILOS (Everything In Line of Sight) after some experimentation with their powers, during which they accidentally destroyed almost everything in a straight line away from them for nearly as far as they could see. Under pressure from their terrified parents, they left to join the Super League, wishing to put their abilities to good use.

Gizmos/Gadgets: None. Doesn't need any.
Arch Enemy: Etherspring

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

Last edited by BionicleMandi121 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:59 pm 
Pokémon Master

Alright, BFC. I'll take your spot.

Villain Name: The Black Hole
Text Color: Black
Appearance: Really tall with a black robe. Wears a grim reaper mask for no particular reason.
Personality: He's really annoying and thinks so high of himself. He often thinks about his weekend and where he wants to take his girlfriends. He hates light and the color white but he loves black and stays in the dark all the time.
Powers: Capable of turning light into dark (except the sun), Molecular control
Origin story: He was the scientist who created Plasmoid. However, when the experiment collapsed, Plasmoid wasn't the only one affected...
Archenemy: Plasmoid

Hero Name: Metalloid
Text Color: Very Dark Blue
Appearance: African American, small afro. His costume is like an average punk with a partially torn-up cape. Also wears sunglasses to hide his identity.
Personality: Often shy, but is very live when he's near his friends. He doesn't really like fighting but loves kicking butt when he feels like it.
Powers: Mostly magic. He is capable of manipulating lightning and riding through the storm clouds. His magical guitar grants him most of his powers, in which he uses as a gliding board, a magical staff, and a musical instrument.
Origin Story: His family and friends had all fallen under the spell of the Duchess of the land of Bieber. Eventually his hometown had been infected with the curse which turned them into rabid zombies. With the help of the priest, Joseph, God had given him the powers and the instrument to save the world of this curse.
Gizmos/Gadgets: Magical guitar
Arch Enemy: The Duchess of Bieber, Slayer Blacklord

By the way. I'm not saying Justin Bieber exists in this roleplay. I just decided to use his name since a lot of heavy metal fans I know don't like him and plus the fact I needed to create a villain from an evil land. hehe

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

Last edited by Metalheadz on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:59 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:19 pm 
Pokémon Master

(( Blue's already been taken. Also Josiah, you spelled "nucular" wrong. ))

Hero Name: The Greaser

Colour: Orange

Normal Appearance: Wears a black hoodie with a pair of blue jeans. Has bright blue eyes that are usually hidden under long, greasy black bangs.

Superhero Appearance: Hair is greased up in a style similar to that of the guitarist from Billy Talent.. Wears over-sized sunglasses, motorcycle boots, absurd Elvis pants and a leather jacket with the word "GREASER" stitched onto the back. Costume is designed to be 100% grease-resistant with the exception of the boots, which are permeable to allow sliding around.

Personality: Has fully embraced his persona: acting like a 50's teenager, using 50's slang, and making people wonder weather the grease in his hair has soaked into his brain. He is constantly attempting maintaining a "bad boy"/"anti-hero" image; however, this proves difficult to his ease in making friends and rather laid-back nature. Depending on the person, he can either come across as a charming guy or a complete douchebag.

Powers: Can extrude grease from his body; this is useful for combat since most attacks simply slide right off him.

Origin Story: Randy was a typical college student working a summer job at the potato chip factory when he accidentally fell into an enormous vat of boiling-hot grease. Rather than being horribly burned as one would expect, he gained the power to extrude large amounts of grease from his body. Swearing an oath to take his superhero persona to the furthest extent, he ended up joining the Super League of Heroes in order to eventually become a total badass.

Gizmo's/Gagets: Drives a '55 Ford Thunderbird. For weapons, he uses a straight razor and a wide array of hairspray cans filled with nearly every sprayable substance known to man.

Arch Enemy: ((Will add when I think of something. ))

Last edited by Doodleshark on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:52 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:40 pm 
Combusken

((Well, I didn't have much of an idea for the origin story, but I thought I'd put this up here anyway. If there's anything I need to fix, be sure to let me know.))

Villain Name: Etherspring
Text Color: Amethyst
Appearance: Despite being 18 years old, Sylvi is fairly small, standing at only 4'10". Normally, she keeps her light-brown hair in pigtails and her bangs plastered down to the right side of her face and has hazel eyes. She tends to light clothes, especially an amethyst henley shirt with blue violet sleeves and jean shorts. When hiding her true identity, however, she lets her hair down and wears a black headscarf that covers most of her hair. She specifically uses a long one so that she could use it as a mask as well to conceal the lower half of her face. Her attire also changes to a sleeveless forest green shirt and black cargo shorts. She also keeps black fingerless gloves, but more for their functions than for appearance.
Personality: Sylvi is energetic, but rather unreliable. She can only focus on what she is interested in and couldn't care less about what others expect from her. Generally, she is a happy-go-lucky type and rarely seen standing or sitting still for long. She is, however, prone to holding grudges against others about petty subjects and is quite open about her opinions of others.
Powers: Extraordinary jumping abilities
Origin Story: Though the nuclear accident happened long before Sylvi's time, her parents had been exposed to the resulting radiation. While they showed no visible signs of being affected, Sylvi had been born rather..."bouncier" than infants should be, to say the least. As she grew, she has shown to be exceptionally talented in all activities that require jumping, though her ability didn't seem abnormal until early on in her teens, when her power fully developed. She now can clear an incredibly large distance in a single leap and reach up to 15 feet by jumping vertically. Because of her power, she developed fairly strong leg muscles, though her strength is far from being supernatural. She originally had not considered joining either of the leagues until one fateful day when a gift that she had painstakingly finished after many hours for a friend was accidentally destroyed as a result of one of EILOS' experimentations. Sylvi then went into an outrage, and vowed vengeance on the one who destroyed her work, ignoring the fact that it had been unintentional. Upon discovering who had destroyed the gift, she joined the Vile League of Villians merely to spite EILOS.
Gizmos/Gadgets: Sylvi's fingerless gloves were specially designed to have one small, but powerful, suction cup-like device on the palm of each glove. This enables Sylvi to latch onto most surfaces with ease, allowing her to climb when her power, for whatever reason, is not sufficient.
Archenemy: EILOS

Last edited by Faustgy on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:59 pm 
Torchic

Hero Name: Vuyn (pronounced: Vin)
Text Color: Teal (at least I think its teal.)
Appearance: Allen has dark brown hair that reaches his shoulders. He usually keeps it in a ponytail to keep it out of the way, but some of his fringe falls loose into his eyes, parted on the left side. He also has grey eyes. When off duty, Allen generally wears jeans and plain t-shirts or various colors. However, as Vuyn, he wears a knee length brown trench coat, boots, and a long green scarf to cover the lower half of his face.
Personality: As Allen, he's very sociable and talkative. He is also polite to others. But as Vuyn, he is silent and stoic to those around him, and even rude.
Powers: Vuyn has the ability to manipulate the weather, but only already occurring weather (i.e. He can manipulate rain if its already raining).
Origin Story: Allen was born with his ability, however during childhood it only manifested during times of great emotional stress. It wasn't until he began to go through puberty that his power developed further and became more pronounced. He was forced to leave Megopolis for a small country town during this time until he could properly control it. He eventually returned to attend college and prefers to use his ability as little as possible.
Gizmos/Gadgets: Winchester Rifle
Arch Enemy: Prinletty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:54 pm 
Pokémon Legend

I was trying to brainstorm a new hero... then I rememberd when I was in like 5th/6th grade I invented countless heroes. I'm totally taking one of those, especially since I JUST thought of a really nerdy enemy name for him...

Hero Name: Electron

Text Color: Navy

Appearance: Chris is rather tall and lanky with messy black hair. For his civilian clothes, he generally wears lots of black, 'cos he's kind of angsty, as well as a pair of gloves that he ALWAYS wears as a civilian. Seriously. Dead of summer--still got them gloves. They prevent him from shocking people on contact. Oh, and he has a fedora. Fedoras are cool beans. His superhero costume is a navy shirt and a black overcoart with a sash that resembles a lightning bolt. He has a black belt that has a few of his neato gadgets attatched to it and a pair of jet black pants and boots. He wears a pair of sport sunglasses, and his hair tends to stand on end. When in his costume, he replaces his civilan gloves with gloves that have no fingertips.

Personality: Chris is a fairly quiet lad. He prefers to be by himself, gets good grades, and is pretty sure the world has it out for him. Like many teenagers, he's rather angsty, and he has a nasty tendancy to sulk a lot. However, despite all of this, he does have another side which is shown when he fights as Electron. This side is much more energetic and angry, and he can be rather brutal in battle.

Powers: Electricity, like shooting lightning bolts, except he needs to take time to concentrate the electrecity to shoot a really good bolt. Also, to some extent, he can levitate with the help of some of his gadgets and his natural negative charge (as a result of the accident that gave him his powers). The negative charge also helps him to repel some attacks... like fists.

Origin Story: One day, Christopher was feeling like a very angsy lad, and decided to go out to the hill a while away from his house and sit on the top and mope while he stared at the stars. Unfortunately, he did not read the weather forcast, and, as a result, an enormous downpour began. It did little but worsen his mood, and the stubborn boy refused to move from his spot. On the top of a hill. During a thunderstorm. He was struck with a bolt of lightning... but, oddly enough, short from a couple moments of pain, he realized he was fine. It wasn't until later that he found he short circuted every electrical appliance he touched, and even later until he realized he could shoot lightning bolts from his fingertips. Huh.

Gizmos/Gadgets: Chris invented a few devices that he keeps on his side that help to do such things as store electricity and release it, helping him save energy for later during fights for larger bursts of electriciy. The gizmos can also enhance his (now) natural negative charge and help move the spare electrons in his body around to, for example, his feet to give him limited levitation.

Arch Enemy: Positron (Please say you guys understand how nerdy the villian is :P )

Also, totally up for playing a villain.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:57 pm 
Gym Leader

EDIT: THIS IS A VILLAIN!!!

I call Positron! I'll edit with the profile later.

Villain Name: Positron

Text Color: Light blue

Appearance: Black hair, a scar on his face, a permanent smile left on one side. He as yellow eyes (Due to his powers) and is of a moderate height. In good shape.

Personality: A super happy and cheery guy, he would make friends with anyone who was nice to him. If your not nice to him, God help you. A bit of a nerd and a geek.

Powers: Can control electric appliances and such. He can also absorb the electricity from them to heal. Can hack anything.

Origin Story: Was also in the thunderstorm, dancing in the rain. He was hit in the face, and they took him to the hospital, where they tried to revive him using those.... Electric.... Pads.He absorbed the enegy, healing, and later found that he could control appliances and such with thoughts.

Gizmos/Gadgets: Electric throwing knives that he can control the movement of, a small hacking device.

Arch Enemy: Electron

EDIT: THIS IS A VILLAIN!!!

Last edited by Blue Fire Cyndaquil on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:34 pm 
Random Trainer

Doodleshark wrote:
(( Blue's already been taken. Also Josiah, you spelled "nucular" wrong. ))

This always reminds me of "Metroid Confusion". :-P
Alien 1: Look, a nucular fusion reactor!
Alien 2: Don't you mean "nuclear"?
Alien 1: No, "nucular". It's what George W. Bush says. You dare doubt the president?

Hero Name: Artemis

Text Color: This color

Appearance: Normal: Usually wearing shorts, t-shirt, and sandals. Her hair is black, long, and wavy. Her eyes are bright green. Superhero: Black pants with various brown animal prints along the bottom of the legs, black shirt with the Greek symbol for Artemis in green. She wears a black mask around her eyes. She doesn’t wear shoes.

Personality: Wild and unpredictable. Though she likes to joke around, she’s genuinely a kind and friendly person. She’s pretty easygoing most of the time, even when it comes to fighting. But if you manage to somehow deeply upset her she can get extremely angry and dangerous.
Powers: Shapeshifting. She gains the abilities of any animal that she has blood to blood contact with (transference of DNA or something). There are a select few animals whose DNA has been in her body for so long that she’s been able to allow it to coexist with her own DNA, allowing her to use parts of them while still maintaining her human form. These animals are the seagull, dog (golden retriever), tiger, and squirrel.

Origin Story: At the age of 13 Melanie lost both of her parents to cancer. Luckily, Antonio Bianchi, a friend to the family, took pity on her and decided to look after her. He allowed her to live in the apartment above his pizzeria, as well as work in there to pay rent.
One day, she had gone down to the docks to pick up fish from the marketplace, cause Ray’s Pizza only uses the freshest ingredients B-D. On the way back, she noticed a cat walking around nearby. It looked hungry. She reached into her bag to get the bagel she had bought not too long ago when the cat jumped up and took one of the fish! Melanie ran after the cat as fast as she could.
She chased it into one of those large storage houses. As she made her way through the assortment of boxes and crates, she came across a particularly large box. She heard a noise come from inside it. Out of curiosity, she pulled the tarp off the box and found inside it a tiger.
It stared back at her through the darkness, its eyes emitting an eerie glow. Its gaze wasn’t hostile or threatening. Instead, it actually looked sad. Its fur, once probably sleek and white, was ruffled and unkept, and the color a dingy grey. It looked much thinner than the ones she saw in books or on television. However, it was still a tiger, and upon discovering it Melanie jumped back and gave a startled yell. She quickly covered her mouth to silence it, but the noise had already escaped. And someone heard it.
Though she didn’t know it, she’d stumbled upon a smuggling business.
Suddenly, she heard the sound of someone approaching. She panicked. Quickly, she threw the tarp back over the tiger’s cage.
No more than a few seconds later, she could hear people right in front of the cage. They were talking about how they couldn’t sell the damned thing now, and it would take too much time and money to get it to a more presentable state. Then, they discussed selling its fur instead.
Melanie couldn't let the kill the tiger. So she decided to return at night to rescue it.
She’d gotten it out of the cage, but then she was discovered. In the dark night the smugglers weren’t unable to see her for the fifteen-year-old girl she was, and dealt with her as they would have any other would-be thief. They shot at her.
When the guns fired, she felt a bullet cut open her arm. But other than that, nothing else. She opened her eyes to find that the tiger had gone in front of her. It had taken every bullet but one. She fell by the tiger’s side, holding its head in her hands. She felt like she was going to cry. She wasn’t going to live, and now the tiger wouldn’t either. Again, she was met with its glowing eyes, but something was different about them. Suddenly the pain shooting up her arm intensified, and she screamed. At least, at first it was a scream. At its end it had turned into a thunderous roar.
Melanie had become a tiger.
Long story short, she beat the bad guys with her new tiger powers.
Since then she’s discovered that she can transform into other animals with blood-to-blood contact as well.
Now an adult of 18, Melanie has moved out of her pizzeria apartment and gotten another of her own. By day she works at the pound, and by night she wanders the streets of Megapolis, looking out for everyone, human or animal, that needs her help.

Gizmos/Gadgets: N/A

Arch Enemy: N/A (She’s yet to become a big-time hero, so no one’s really taken her seriously enough to become her arch enemy as of now. Though she will say that her arch enemy is anyone who endangers the safety of animals and nature)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:53 am 
Gym Leader

Heh heh heh... You know its really funny cause I had this character typed up in word and saved cause I didn't have a chance to post it... And then I come on and see Sira's character...
Hero Name: Fauna
Text Color: Green
Appearance: Marie is about 5"9', she has straight dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Normal; She wear's a forest green low-cut shirt, long black pants and the black cardigan/jacket and sandles. She is normally seen with an emerald and silver pendant.
Costume; She wears a onepiece suit wit a low-cut top with long loose sleeves and loose around her calfs and ankles (think flare pants) The main colour of her costume is an eathy brown with forest green trimmings around the end of the pants and sleeves and the collar, and a stripe around her waist forming a v at the front. Her symbol is a white huskie sitting down with 3 rings rings of green in a medieval style around it, she also has a green mask and brown sneakers,
Personality: Marie is friendly to pretty much everyone she meets and enjoys helping others. She is generally quiet, although she can be outspoken when it consernce something she really belives in, she's an animal lover, although she isn't a vegetarian eventhough she doesn't eat alot of meat.
Powers: She can communicate and control Animals, however she can only control up to 3 larger (average cat size and up) animals at once although she can control multiple smaller animals. She can also run faster then the average human, roughly the same speed as a adult dog.
Origin Story: Marie was born with a slight psychic ability to 'understand' what animals were saying/feeling, the ability to fully communicate with animals developed when she was 13. She was on a school camping trip and somehow got seperated on a hike fom the rest of her class and was lost in the mountian oreserve they had visited for 9 days, It was on the seventh day that she was able to get the animals to understand what she wanted and show her the way to the closest lookout. Her powers slowly developed to the point where she could 'tell' an animal what to do.
Later when she was 16 her home was broken into while her parents were out after a short struggle with one of the 3 burglers wher she was ingured she called out for help. shortly after she called out the burglers found themselves being visiously attacked by a flock of birds and group of rats and mice that have come in through the door, which they had left open. While the burglers were distracted Marie was able to make it to a phone and call emergency services.
Afterwards she realized that her abilities were more useful then originally thought and decided to get stronger and join the Superhero's league to help other and animals.

Gizmos/Gadgets: She has a forest green convertable car with her symbol on the bonnet and plenty of room inside with the roof up aswell. She's always accompanied by her white and brown Huskie (Who has a green and brown bandanna around her neck when doing super hero stuff and a normal collare when off duty), Whome she calls Terra when in costume and Penny when in none super mode. As Penny is her pet/companion she doesn't need to control her as she would with a wid animal.
Arch Enemy: The Furier

That spikes you when you pick it up

Last edited by Kaida on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:32 pm 
Pokémon Master

Alright Josiah I'll take your villain. I'll try to keep up with 2 villains, though. Sorry if it's not the way you expected it.

I also made him the leader of the VLoV. Seeing that you're the leader of the RP and this is your archenemy.

Villain Name: Baron von Frump
Text Color: Light green
Appearance: A typical bald businessman with a partially gray mustache.
Personality: His IQ is much higher than the average human. He is a genius in every subject of the economy and acts rather mature 24/7. In his free time, he reveals his greedy side. He works with gangs and crooks and bribes them to kill certain people.
Powers: No superpowers. Just a very high IQ level and capable of building and hiring people to build weapons of mass destruction. (similar to Lex Luthor)
Origin Story: The wealthiest man on the planet. His business industry has been the most successful industry in the history of mankind. However, blinded by money, he bribes with the terrorists lurking in Megopolis. Alongside him and the evildoers, he hopes to rid the world of the stupidity of people with an IQ lower than him. He's been elected leader of Vile League of Villains (if Josiah approves so) and is willing to bring Megapolis down with whatever he has.
Gizmos/Gadgets: AK-47 (for self-defense), giant robots and weapons (whenever he builds one)
Arch Enemy: The Numismatist

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:42 pm 
Random Trainer

Villain/Hero Name: Slayer Blacklord (Lol)
Text Color: Bright Red
Appearance: He wears a black combat suit. He also wears a mask on his head with some sort of cybernetic equipment on the right side of his face and over the eye. He has black dragon wings and a black dragon tail. He has a pair of kodachis holstered on his sides.

Personality: He doesn't speak unless there's a good reason. He doesn't hesitate, but allows himself as much time as needed to prepare for fights. He's not quick to trust others. It's hard to say whether he's a Hero or Villain; while he does support Heroes on occasion, he also does things for a cause that conflicts with heroes' causes, and sometimes directly antagonizes them. He hasn't actually supported villains, but he's sold them information that gave them advantages over heroes. Ultimately that gave the villains a sense of false confidence, so it didn't benefit them much acting on the information. Both the heroes and villains were adversely effected when this occurred. He acts in an indirect fashion most of the time. When he does things directly he ninjas, not giving his opponents a chance to defend themselves. When he doesn't have the advantage, he leaves. Although he doesn't seem to be a bad guy personally, his motive is to basically keep up with his medical bills, because his extremely-expensive cybernetic parts require maintenance and annual replacement. He doesn't let anyone know about this, however. The corporation that created him and provides him spare parts have a lot of influence on him, even coercing him into making choices he wouldn't otherwise make.

Powers: He can fly, thanks to his wings. His body's harder to damage than one ordinarily is. He has superhuman reflexes, allowing him to even cut through bullets. He's very skilled in direct combat and uses the balance and flight-capability granted by his dragon wings.
Origin Story: He was genetically created when dragon DNA was spliced into his while he was developing. This, however, lead to some issues, since some genes just weren't compatible. Some organs, including his right eye and part of his brain, had to be replaced with cybernetic parts. He was trained from a young age to fight like a dragon, as part of scientific research. His actions continue to be recorded as part of a science experiment.

Gizmos/Gadgets: His only fancy gadgets (other than his cybernetic body parts) are his two kodachis (basically Japanese shortswords/knives). They're made of adamantium and are indestructible. He sometimes uses flashbang grenades and smoke bombs to cover his escapes.

Arch Enemies: Metalloid, Baron von Frump

"The press can hold its magnifying glass up to our problems, bringing them into focus; or they can use that magnifying glass to light ants on fire, and then perhaps host a week of shows on the sudden flaming ants epidemic."

Last edited by Eclectric on Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:37 am, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:59 pm 
Mew

((If you're gonna do a free agent, Eclectric, give him a hero Arch Enemy as well. Take one of the hero's that doesn't have one listed.))

Villain Name: The Furier
Text Color: Brown
Appearance: Tall, thin, and beautiful, she looks very much like a rich heiress. She has long brown hair, dark eyes, and is never seen without a luxorious fur coat of some kind. She has no formal costume, and wears her current favorite furs, a Venician Carival mask, and carrying a whip.
Personality: Extremely haughty and likes to talk down to others. She adores fur above all else and has no qualms slaughtering rare animals if it meas she'll get a good coat out of the deal.
Powers: She's very fast, flexible, and acrobatic, though more on a really good human level than a super hero one. She can also cause her furs act as near inpentrable armor.
Origin Story: Ayma was always a very rich and privallaged girl. She received her first fur coat as a gift at the age of five and has been in love with fur ever since. As she grew, her tastes became more exotic and she started a skilled animal smuggling ring, both for money and to obtain rare furs. Six years ago, she was scratched by a particularily strange animal her men had captured and since found herself growing more fit and able to strengthen her fur, at which point she started to take a more active roll in her crimes.
Gizmos/Gadgets: Her whip is specially made, allowing her very precise control over its movement. It can also be charged with fire or electricity.
Arch Enemies: Fauna and Artemis

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:46 am 
Pokémon Champion

Villain Name: Tec Otaku
Text Color: This Color
Appearance: (Will come up with one abit later)
Personality: Prone to be abit rational, he builds anything that looks like it could be advanced tec and uses it to try and take over the city. Also for some reason has an unusal obsession of also getting rid of The Greaser.
Powers: Technopath (Think Sky High)
Origin Story: Was a scientist at a secret goverment RnD lab when a freak explosion (with high radition) near him left him nearly crippled. He managed to get out and after some time found out that he could take simpled metel object and make them into things. Has one bionic leg.
Gizmos/Gadgets: Anything that he could think of to build at the time.
Arch Enemy: The Greaser

Last edited by Neo Zanther on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:28 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next