It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Legends of Jhoaneoh
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:42 pm 
Gym Leader

((The beginning is similar to the beginning of PMD))
Welcome, brave adventurer, a world of immense difference lies before you, are you ready...? Here is a preview on what the world you will be visiting is dealing at this time...
*A big flash of light brightens the dark room you are in, if only for a second and you start to see the world and it's story...
~
A great evil has arisen... An evil far greater than anyone could possibly imagine, and he is attempting to rule the planet! It turns out that only YOU can stop him, for, your ancestor is the one that once stopped a similar great evil over 1000 years ago! So it is up to you to learn about and manipulate the elements of Jhoaneoh to your advantage! You will start off at the base of Mt. Ahyre... This is where your adventure begins!!! Climb to the top and ask to be taught in the ways of the Air element! Now go! Save this world from the grip of evil!!! (you will also be given some helpful items on your arrival) *You are then rushed though a portal and straight to the world that was described to you. You then wake up, in a bed, with a woman looking over you... (Here is really where your RP Begins)

Here is the forum to fill out for a character:
Name: (Obvious)
Appearance: (Tell us what your character looks like, what it's wearing, ext.)
Short Bio: (Tell us a bit about your characters past)
and
Text Color: (No, you can't use black :P)
((You will not be carrying anything besides what you are wearing, the only things that you are not aloud to be wearing are: Necklaces, Rings, Anklets and Bracelets for I have plans for items of that, also, no additional pieces of jewelry that I have forgotten to mention are not aloud for I will probably need then, oh and one more thing, don't wear a watch or jacket because you are going to get some things similar to them. And finally...The OoC Thread.))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:57 am 
Blaziken

Name: Richard
Appearence: Richard is fairly tall, with plain hair and long limbs. Not the sort of person who stands out in a crowd.
Short Bio: Richard is the oldest of 5. Thanks to an incident while growing up, he has become rather quiet and secretive. no-one but him knows why. He was originally selected to join the army before certain rules were placed that prevented minors from joining the army, so he is rather fit.

Colour text: I'll steal red, thank you very much

Is that want you want, NG?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:01 am 
Gym Leader

Erm... Ignore this post, I just realized I didn't need it. :sweat:

Last edited by Winters Rage on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:08 am 
Gym Leader

Grr, you ninja'd me, haha, anyways, character approved, you may revise a few things as you wish, as long as they are within reason (such as clothing, hair color, back-story, the like).

((Yay! *claps* now I get to use my extremely large in size text document for something other than editing the story :D))

Oh! Why hello there! It's nice of you to finally wake up, deary! an old lady says from about 7 feet away sitting at a dinning table of sorts.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]