It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:38 am 
Gym Leader

I will, if you advertising for my rp :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:44 am 
Gym Leader

Maybe instead of filling up this thread with pointless posts saying the same thing you could make a post in the 'New RP discussion Thread' And you could just send Silver a pm about the RP.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:10 am 
Gym Leader

I think the point of 'advertising' is to get out of the rp and ooc sections, and since I already had a post about my rp in saying hi, I just edited it since it was convenient.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:44 pm 
Gym Leader

K, thnx. I will PM Silver, if I'm ever on when he is....

either way, just a few more players and we can start.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:21 am 
Gym Leader

Capperroff woke up, groggily standing and walking to the bathroom. He removed his automail, took a shower, and re-attached it. He knew he had to impress to be the next Full Metal. He got dressed, and started out the door to head for the main base.

(And.... BEGIN!)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:35 am 
Gym Leader

((Ugh, um, AK is not feeling good at all right now and requests his character to be put on 'pause' so that, if AK ever feels like playing in this RP again, he can 'resume' back from where he is right now...))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:38 am 
Gym Leader

Capperroff says but... The RP just started. Until AK's first post after now, his character is invisible. ((AK??))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:41 am 
Gym Leader

((Well, same thing, AK wishes to not use his character yet, maybe wait a bit then join in on the RP, and if you want to know why 'NintendoGamer' is calling himself AK, read one of the more recent posts in saying hi, he explained everything to Saber there.))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:35 pm 
Random Trainer

(Eh, might as well post.)(Are you guys still interested in this? It's had no activity since BFC started it during Week of Randomness.)
Clunk. Clunk. Clunk.
An awkward, hooded and cloaked figure moved slowly along the long road to Central. It had a strange, halting gait. Someone with good eyes could possibly make out it didn't seem to have feet, although the long gray cloak obscured all features and made it difficult to tell. Head lowered, it shuffled forward.
As it passed the city borders,
an authoritative voice called for it to halt. It obeyed, waiting for the guard to exit his station and walk over. "Might I ask what your business is here?" He eyed the cloak. "And I'll have to request you lower that hood. Can't have wanted criminals sneaking in past our noses."
The figure shifted its weight a little, then reached up with a hand. The guard noticed, somewhat uneasily, that it was missing the first two fingers. He was unsettled further when the figure lowered its hood and revealed a shock of white hair and a pair of red eyes.
"An Ishvalan!" he exclaimed, hand subconsciously moving to his belt holster. A small gloved hand laid itself on his wrist, stopping him. He looked down and saw a young Ishvalen girl, gazing up at him. Something about her crimson gaze unnerved him greatly. Where had she come from? he thought distractedly. He hadn't seen her.
"Is he bothering you?" the child asked the taller woman.
"No. It's fine." Her mouth twisted in a mirthless smile. "I guess all these years still aren't enough to erase the military's opinion of us." To the guard, she continued, "We're not here to stir up trouble. Just let us by, please." When he still seemed unwilling, she added, "What can we do, anyway? Just a teenager and a kid." The guard nodded and waved them through, not trusting himself to speak.
(So, she's in the city. She's gonna need a reason to meet the rest of you guys, though, since she's neither in the military nor an alchemist.)

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:04 pm 
Gym Leader

Please post about where they stay. I'm not continuing Capperroff's storyline until he can bump into someone.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2