It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Animorphs RP
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:02 pm 
Gym Leader

Ok, so here's the template for characters, after we get the necessary people in, I'll start the story, necessary people are: Marco, -new-, and Tobias. After they are taken, I'll start it. The new person will come in right after Tobias (The rp is very similar to the book right now, that's why it'll be required to have read the book to play), I will be Jake for the time being, just to move the plot along. Other available characters are: Cassie, -new-, Rachael, and either Jake or the Andalite that joins later on (the name of which escapes me at this time). I'm not quite sure how long this will last, though.
And lastly but most importantly (probably): YOU ARE ALLOWED ONLY ONE (1) CHARACTER IN THE RP! So don't ask for another. Only exception is if someone is OUT OF TOWN, then, they MUST PM ME ON WHO THEY WANT TO CONTROL THEIR CHARACTER. Then I will deem if the other person is suitable for controlling him/her.

That is all I have to say now, so here is the character template:

Role/Name: (The person you will be in the RP, name is the same as the person, the people are: Marco, Tobias, Cassie, Rachael, and 2 new people, 1 of each gender, the names or which must be reasonable and common so that fit with the others! So nothing like Bob because it is too common. The names will be judged by me.)
Age: (Obviously keep them around the same as the books, but it can be 1 year older or younger if you want.)
Gender: (The girls are: Cassie, Rachael and -new- ~ The boy are: -LOCKED-, Marco, -new- and Tobias (I am using Jake for my own plot purposes. Also the locked character, is obviously un-playable right now, but it is the Andalite and will be unlocked later.)
Text: (The color of your text, please put the code for it too. And, no, you can't use black, that's my NPC color.)

I think that is sufficient for now, if I need to add anything, I will.

Last edited by Winters Rage on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:17 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Animorphs RP
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:26 pm 
Gym Leader

9 days.... and not a single post >.< please don't lock it yet, please! give it another.... 6 days! I'm preparing the story, but I neeeeeeeed some people to join!!! T.T It's really a good idea.... It's just lacking people (for now)...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:51 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Um, if it follows the original Animorphs storyline, how are we supposed to RP? We'd just be typing out a story that's already been determined at every turn.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:06 am 
Gym Leader

Well, it's not going to be exact >> I'm going to throw in some really big plot twists, I just need to get this RP going >.<
So, I guess, here is my profile for Jake:
Requirements: Yes
Role/Name: Jake
Age: 13 (I think he was that age when it started, right? I'll look it up and change it if necessary)
Text: 008000

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:29 am 
Gym Leader

What Stevenson said, also you've made it a requirement to have read the books. I've only read what, 1 book and that was so long ago I barely remember it, and I've only seen what, bits and pieces of about a dozen episodes.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:46 pm 
Gym Leader

Yea, erm, >> Ok, fine, I'll change a few more things around... but you may still have to know a little of the plot...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:18 am 
Gym Leader

OK, fine, I did it >.> I took off the 'Requirements' tab since I have no players, so now, the game is opened to the public and anyone can join.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:03 pm 
Egg

Hey NG. I'd love to join, but I have no idea whats going on, nor have I read any of the books. Sowwie bud.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:10 pm 
Gym Leader

Role/Name: Capperroff
Text: Orange or FF8000

I know nothing about Animorphs, but I snatched up the male new character.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:52 pm 
Gym Leader

Indianabanana wrote:
Hey NG. I'd love to join, but I have no idea whats going on, nor have I read any of the books. Sowwie bud.

Ehh, just take this forum and fill it out with who you wanna be:
Role/Name: (The person you will be in the RP, name is the same as the person, the people are: Marco, Tobias, Cassie, Rachael, and 2 new people, 1 of each gender, the names or which must be reasonable and common so that fit with the others! So nothing like Bob because it is too common. The names will be judged by me.)
Age: (Obviously keep them around the same as the books, but it can be 1 year older or younger if you want.)
Gender: (The girls are: Cassie, Rachael and -new- ~ The boy are: -LOCKED-, Marco, -new- and Tobias (I am using Jake for my own plot purposes. Also the locked character, is obviously un-playable right now, but it is the Andalite and will be unlocked later.)
Text: (The color of your text, please put the code for it too. And, no, you can't use black, that's my NPC color.)

Also, if you want to play in the week of randomness you should visit THIS thread for some information.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]