It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: .:Trio of Terror:.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:08 pm 
Combusken

(Good thing that one of the trio isn't a grass type!)

Rutger than saw Lara. "Oh boy, maybe she'll know where I am..." With that, Rutger and Pidgeotto made their way to Lara. "Excuse me, but what town is this? Silly as it sounds, but I'm from the Orange Islands and I was blown off course when a violent storm hit. Did that storm also destroy this town?" Rutger asked since he was naive to what really happened.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:18 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

"Now, how about Crunch?" called Klint. Seymour complied, biting down on the rabbit, and the Lopunny went limp.

"Another one bites the dust." said Klint calmly.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:31 pm 
Mew

"Good job, Lopunny." J.J. returned his pokémon. "And what's this about another one? You only KO'd one of my pokémon, so don't get ahead of yourself. Let's see how you like my strongest pokémon. Go, Empoleon! Take him down with Ice Beam!" Empoleon struck the moment it materialized, sending a shimmering white ray straight into the carnavine.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:32 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Lara glanced over at the approaching stranger. "Er... we're in L-Lilycove," she said, stuttering slightly. Fireball turned his head toward Rutger and growled protectively. "Uh... I just got here r-recently myself. I... I'm looking for my brother. Would you happened to have... have seen him anywhere?" Here she paused, looking thoughtful. "He... he stands about this tall," she said, holding her hand several inches above her head, "and he has real m-messy dirty blonde hair... looks like me..." Lara paused, looking at Rutger. She really had little hope that this man had seen her brother, but it was always worth a shot.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:18 am 
Random Trainer

As she watched the battle progress, Sira noticed two more people nearby. Hey, more specators. Uh, maybe. She couldn't tell for sure. But she thought she might as well make her way over there. Soon she could hear the girl speaking to the boy.
I... I'm looking for my brother. Would you happened to have... have seen him anywhere?"
Oh...man. Sira whispered to herself. She couldn't help but wonder if the disaster had gotten this girl and her brother separated. Oh man, that's horrible...I hope he's alright.
She continued to listen as she moved closer."and he has real m-messy dirty blonde hair... looks like me..."
Ah, sorry, I haven't seen anyone that looks like that around here. She interjected once she was a few feet away from the pair.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:35 pm 
Combusken

"Lilycove? You mean I'm in Hoenn?" Rutger couldn't believe it. "And no, sorry, I haven't see anybody else but you.

Last edited by Quick! on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:06 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Lara jumped slightly at the new voice; she hadn't notcied the speaker approach. "A-ah... that's too bad," she said with a sigh after hearing how neither of the two had seen her brother. "W-well, I guess I'll just have to keep looking."

After another silence, Lara remembered that she hadn't introduced herself. "Oh, I'm sorry! M-my name is Lara.... well, Larissa, really, but I-I prefer Lara."

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:41 am 
Gym Leader

Vixen's ears pricked up suddenly as the small Vulpix stood up and looked towards the Pokemon center of Lilycove city. Etana was in a small clearing sort of area as she stirred a very large pot of stew. She tasted it and made some adjustments and looked up to see Vixen looking towards the Pokemon center. "What is it Vixen?" She said moving over and crouching next to the Pokemon. "Vul Pix" Was her reply as she started running off. "Hey wait, Chrono! Charm! Watch the food, but don't eat it" See said tossing a couple pokeballs in the air releasing a Houndour and a Black Charmander. Before running off after Vulpix.

Etana followed Vixen to the Pokemon center and stopped as she saw the most unexpected thing. There were two trainers having a Pokemon battle, and a small group nearby whome She proceeded to followed by Vixen.
"Oh, I'm sorry! M-my name is Lara.... well, Larissa, really, but I-I prefer Lara."
"Hi I'm Etana, what's going on here, Have any you guys been togeather for long, I haven't seen anyone since everything was destroyed." She said seemingly appearing out of nowhere as Vixen walked over and greeted the Growlith.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:20 am 
Random Trainer

She's kinda stuttering. Oops, did I scare her? Sira gave a slight smile, hoping to appear friendly. I'm Sira. Nice to meet you.

Suddenly, another person appeared. Hi I'm Etana, what's going on here, Have any you guys been togeather for long, I haven't seen anyone since everything was destroyed.

This comment made Sira pause. It's true, she hadn't seen such a large group of people since the disaster either.
There's so many of us here. Weird...

She turned toward the girl. Nah. I just met these two. I don't know who the people battling are either. Looking towards the other two, she asked, Do either of you know?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:58 pm 
Combusken

(Sorry about my last post, I was really tired when I posted it hahaha, laugh out loud, laugh my butt off, etc etc etc)

"I'm Rutger if anyone wants to know, and I gotta find a way home. Anyone know the ways back to Orange Island? He asked as Pidgeotto perched on a branch near them.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:27 am 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

"Alright, I guess we'll just go for Power Whip again." Seymour shook its enormous head.

"No? Giga Drain?" Seymour quickly nodded. "Okay, then. Giga Drain!" Carnivine wrapped aound the penguin, sucking its energy.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:50 am 
Mew

"Not good enough!" J.J. retorted. "Empoleon, another Ice Beam, right in its face!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:38 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Klint reflected that it was probably a good thing Seymour had decided to use Giga Drain, or else he probably would have fainted from the attack. As it was, he didn't look too good.

"Let's try attacking boldy! Power Whip!"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:52 pm 
Mew

"I'll admit, you're doing better than I thought." J.J. admitted as Epoleon soticly endured the Power Whip. "But there's no way that thing will last against another Ice Beam!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:07 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Klint nodded.
"Yeah, that's a good point."
Seymour collapsed.
"But I doubt that penguin's got much left, either." he said as he returned Seymour.
"Let's go, Felix." he said as the cat emerged. "Fake Out!" The cat lunged at the penguin, changing direction at the last second before a second lunge.

{I unfortunatley didn't realize that Wobbuffet is very difficult to RP, since it would be kind of cheap to always pick the right counter move for the situation. Quite a conundrum. And wobbuffet was supposed to be the strongest one...hm.}}

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next