It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: .:Trio of Terror:.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:02 am 
Combusken

Rutger rested himself near a pile of rubble. "I wonder what town this is..." He was unfamiliar with the sights, all he knew was that he was challenging the Orange League and than a huge storm made him lost at sea, and eventually, to this strange land where everything was ruined.
"I wonder what happened to it..." he continued his train of thoughts. To keep him company he had his Pidgeotto out with him.

(Will decide a colour for his text later)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:44 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

{{Agh, I'll just post, and if I'm not supposed to be here, then you all can just ignore me. I reckon if nobody's spoken up against it thusfar it's probably okay.}}

Klint bristled from the floor of the pokemon center, where he had been sleeping since he lost his business (well, obviously not continuously sleeping since then, but it's where he'd been sleeping every night since then, anyway). As if the recent hardships weren't enough, somebody was walking around and making noise far too early for anybody to be doing so. He got up, and threw his blankets off of him, annoyed. "What are you doing here, kid?" he asked the disturber of the peace, who happened to be a young man fiddling with a pokeball, grumpily messing with his hair as he did so.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:38 pm 
Mew

"What are you doing here?" J.J. shot back. "There's not really anywhere else to go in this stupid town and we're not supposed to leave. Hey..." he suddenly grinned. "I could use some excitement, so if you've got a problem with me being here, why don't we settle it with a battle? Winner gets to hang around all he wants, loser has to shut up or leave."

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:34 pm 
Combusken

Suddenly, Rutger's Pidgeotto acted up. "What is it boy?" He asked. His Pidgeotto edged him towards where the pokecentre was.
"Hopefully there's someone there that can tell me where I am." He smiled, making his way towards the centre.
When he got there, he saw a guy challenge another guy to a pokemon fight.
Why the hell would anyone feel like battling in a time like this? O well...I'll just watch until they're done... Rutger thought as he and his Pidgeotto hid in the shadows.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:55 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Klint raised an eyebrow. "A battle? Are you sure about that? I mean, I guess it is good to keep your pokemon sharp, I suppose. Just seems like an odd time to be asking for that sort of thing." Klint grunted. "Well, I guess we can't fend off legendary pokemon on our lonesome, anyways. And we can always heal our troops up at the center, too." he stood up and dusted off his apron. "Alright kid, you're on. But I don't want to mess up my lodgings, so let's battle someplace safer." He turned and walked out of the pokemon center.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:02 pm 
Mew

J.J. shrugged, glad to finally have something to do, and followed Klint to a suitable spot. "I hope you're ready for this. Lopunny, go!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:44 pm 
Random Trainer

Approaching the Pokemon Center, Sira noticed two people standing a fair distance from each other, a Lopbunny standing in front of one. Hey, a pokemon battle. She thought to herself, her face lighting up a little at the opportunity of entertainment. Looks kinda interesting. She walked a little closer, then stood still, waiting for it to begin.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:58 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

"Okay, then. Let's go, Rocky!" he tossed the ball casually, and a Pachirisu came out.
"Let's start thing off politely, shall we? Sweet Kiss!" he called, and the squirrel bounded up to Lopunny, looking extremely kissable.

{{Seriously, that's what the move does: entices the enemy to kiss the user.}}

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:42 am 
Pokémon Master

On a distant rock in the ocean, the proud and strong Suicune stood. It's head rolled in the wind.
Could it be..... it thought, trying to sense what the wind was telling it. Humans. In my area? I must alert my brothers But it stopped itself. No. I can handle the pests myself. Probably just one that somehow managed to survive our wrath. And with that, Suicune leapt into the air and towards Lilycove.
(So keep on doing what you're doing and in another week Suicune will make its appearance.)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:13 am 
Mew

((Assuming that Rocky is male, cause of the nickname. ))

"Yeah..." J.J. rolled his eyes. Without waiting for a command, Lopunny hit Rocky the pachirisu upside the head with a Dizzy Punch. "Sorry, but I don't think she's interested."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:57 am 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

"No manners at all." said Klint with a smirk. "Alright then: Rocky, Super Fang!"

Rocky recovered from the punch and bounded towards the Lopunny, climbing up her body and biting her ear.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:39 pm 
Pokémon Legend

"Grow! Growlithe!"

"Nnnnghh--huh?"

"Grow!"

Fireball nudged the half-awake Lara gently. "Grrr! Grow!"

"What is it, boy?" Groggily, Lara sat up. Fireball jerked his head to the side, and Lara glanced over in that direction. "I don't see anything." Fireball looked at her impatietly, and again nudged her. She got to her feet.

"Growlithe!" he barked, and started walking off.

"W-wait!" Lara shouted after her pokemon. She then winced at the loud volume of her voice, but regardless proceeded to dash after the Growlithe.

After following him for a bit, Lara rounded a corner to see two trainers fighting each other. Fireball was standing there, waiting for her, wagging his tail. "Arf! Growlithe!"

"O-oh... people..." Lara said, nervously. "Well... saftey in numbers these days. Maybe they've seen my brother." Fireball yipped in agreement. Lara decided to wait and watch the battle.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:51 pm 
Mew

"Tch, that's nothing." J.J. returned the smirk. "High Jump Kick!" Lopunny broke free and landed a powerful kick, sending the pachirisu flying across their "battlefield".

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:45 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Kicking a squirrel from the air does quite a bit of damage, and Rocky fell. "You did good, Rocky." Klint said quietly as he recalled his downed pokemon. He threw another ball, and out popped Carnivine.

"Okay, Seymour, let's finish this quickly. Power Whip!" Seymour Spun quickly and slammed in to Lopunny with several heavy vines.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:36 pm 
Mew

((When making my team for this RP, I apparently forgot to put in anything strong to grass...))

Lopunny wasn't in very good condition, but it managed to get back to its "feet". "Hang in there Lopunny, let's make this attack a good one and give him something to remember you by. "Dizzy Punch!" Lopunny bounded forward and landed the powerful punch then staggered back. It looked like it probably couldn't take another hit.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next