It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: .:Trio of Terror:.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:14 pm 
Pokémon Master

How long has it been since I last saw the sun and moon? When people thrived in every city before each building was torn down in a ravaged battle. I can't even remember the last time I ate a hot meal and slept without fear. Now, every waking moment I hide, trying to survive while the trio of terror destroyed every living thing outside. I don't know how much longer I have. My food supply is low, as well as my pokemon can hardly fight anymore. All I can do is wait, and hope that someone(s) can save us soon before it's too late.

Suicune, Raikou, Entei.

These three legendary pokemon attacked all four regions, destroying everything in its path. Every elite and master tried their luck at taking down these monsters, but no one was able to make it out alive.
Now, months later, Suicune, Raikou, and Entei broke up, dividing the land amongst them. Suicune took the oceans, Raikou took the land, while Entei took the mountains. The trio separated, the surviving humans must band together in order to either kill or capture the trio before they get killed themselves.

Rules:
+ I will control Suicune, Raikou, and Entei
+ No godmoding (ei; magically finding one of the trio and magically defeat them)
+ No mary-sue teams (ei; I have all the eons in my party! or; I have Charizard, Tyranitar, Salamance, Mew, Lugia and Pikachu!)
+ Your character could have been a trainer, breeder, ranger, etc. May allow one ex-gym leader
+ Setting takes place in Lilycove (I always start there for some reason) so introduce how and why your character is there
+ If you join, you will get a cookie.

Character sheet:
Name:
Look/Personality:
PokeTeam:
Other:

Post subject: Re: .:Trio of Terror:.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:46 am 
Gym Leader

Name: Etana Mrai
Appearance: Etana is about 5'9", she has waist-length dark brown hair and dark eyes. Her usual clothing consists of Long flared black pants with a blue wrap used like a belt that hangs down to her knees on one side, A pink shirt with long, wide sleeves that don't cover the shoulders. She has a Blue bandanna which she usually wear's on hot days and when cooking to keep her hair in check. She also has some Silver bangles and a silver locket on a fine chain with a photo of her parents and younger sister inside.
Personality: Etana generally loves life and lives it to its fullest, she's an optimist and can get very passionate abut her beliefs and what she thinks is right and wrong. She loves cooking and also has an interest in breeding. She has an affinity for fire-types and has spent the past 4 years at the Gym in Lavaridge Town. She was on a camping trip up Mt. Chimney to train and study the Pokemon there when the legendary Pokemon attacked.
Poke Team: Flareon (Flair), Vulpix(Vixen), Quilava(Cinder), Charmander(Charm, Shiney), Houndour(Chrono).
Other: Bag; Camping equipment and cooking supplies. Spare clothes, wallet, Mobile with a Vulpix charm(not that it works anymore), keys, and a few other bits and bobs. (The bags bigger on the inside okay.)

That spikes you when you pick it up

Last edited by Kaida on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:01 pm 
Mew

Name: J.J. (Jean Jackson)
Look/Personality: Dirty blonde hair, athletic; decent guy but very easily annoyed, tends to speak his mind without regard to politeness or tact
PokeTeam: Marowhack, Empoleon, Ampharos, Azumarill (shiney), Lopunny, Bellossum
Other: J.J. is a trainer originally from Fortree. He was challenging gyms in hopes of eventually taking on the Elite Four but the legendary dogs attacked shortly after he won his fifth badge. In the aftermath, he managed to find his way to Lilycove.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:09 pm 
Random Trainer

Sorry, but another placeholder here. I brought out the laptop to do homework and, well, I ended up here :sweat:. When I'm finished with this I'll get my bio written down.

Edit: And here it is.

Name: Sira Kalajian
Look/Personality: Average height, blue eyes, brown, wavy hair which is always kept in a ponytail. Wears a dark blue shirt, knee-length shorts, and sneakers. She’s a daydreamer and has her head in the clouds a lot. She’s the outdoorsy type, loves the ocean.
PokeTeam: Dragonair, Espeon, Gyrados, Pidgeotto, Quilava, Mightyena
Other: Sira has never actually challenged any gym leaders, though she has traveled to many towns with them.

Last edited by Siranae on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:20 pm 
Combusken

Guess I'll be the first person to post an actual bio :sweat:

Name: Nickname Rutger. Real name unknown
Look/Personality: A typical fashion of jeans and a plain shirt, has a few bruises since he was hiding under a pile of rubble for a few days. Brown hair, hazel eyes, and a silver chain necklace around his neck.
PokeTeam: Tauros, Poliwhirl, Pidgeotto, and Rhyhorn
Other: Rutger actually started his adventure in the Orange islands and started with a Poliwag. Unfortunately, his adventure stopped when a terrible unexplained water twister blew him to shore (which is Lilycove).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:25 pm 
Random Trainer

Uh, quick question. What level of skill should we be around? I was assembling my old group when I realized it might be too powerful, so just checkin what the limits should be.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:02 pm 
Pokémon Master

Well you can post it here and if I think it's too powerful I'll let you know.

Oh, and here's the cookie I owe.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:06 am 
Mew

Replaced my place holder post with an actual character profile.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:13 pm 
Pokémon Master

Name: Kevin Hoffman
Look/Personality: Same as in Pokemon United, though significantly less insane/paranoid.
PokeTeam: Gengar, Rhydon, Skarmory, Tentacruel, Victreebel, Weezing
Other: Thinks the government is behind the whole disaster. Surprisingly calm despite what's been happening to the world.

Last edited by Doodleshark on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:36 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Name: Larissa (nicknamed Lara (which is not pronounced like Laura)) Ray
Look/Personality: Wavy light brown hair, usually tied back in a messy bun. She's short, standing about 5' tall, and she has light blue eyes. Wears jeans and a t-shirt along with a hat and a jacket. Usually pretty quiet and shy, but when she gets into a fight she is surprsingly fierce. Very protective of her pokemon, as she cares for them deeply.
PokeTeam: Growlithe (Fireball), Jolteon (Sparkplug), Mightyena (Lupin), Manectric (Electron), Absol (Shadow), Pidgey (Cirrus).
Other: Larissa and her older brother, Erik, were seperated from their family nearly a year ago. They were traveling together, but in a storm they encountered white traveling, they too were seperated. She is now in Lilycove

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:48 pm 
Gym Leader

Character profile updated and finished. ^_^

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:53 pm 
Pokémon Master

(And here we.....go)

"Alright my brothers, we have finally reached our goals of world domination. I shall now rule the seas.

"Agreed, I shall now rule the mountains."

"Very well, I will take the land.

And with that, the trio disbanded. Suicune took the oceans and other huge water masses, as Entei took to the mountains, leaving the land for Raikou. Now, with the trio broken up, can humanity save itself?

Time passes......

Suicune rests itself on a small island outside of Lilycove, sensing that humans are still alive. Angry, it hides itself, waiting for a perfect time to attack....

(So now just make all your characters meet before Suicune shows itself)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:07 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

{{There's no OOC so I'll ask here if this is capped yet. If not....a bio!}}

Name: Klint Jones
Look/Personality: Slightly above average height, with reddish hair. He has the apron all official breeders have, but it is a deal more shabby than most, and his has been dyed blue instead of the traditional green. Looks generally haggard and unshaven. He has a rather cavalier attitude these days, due in no small part to the hardships he's been through.
PokeTeam: Wobbuffet (Mira), Persian (Felix), Chatot (Stevenson), Whiscash (Bubble), Pachirisu (Rocky), Carnivine (Seymour).
Other: Klint was once part of the Pokemon Breeders Association, but he left in order to pursue an independant career. His pokemon daycare in Lilycove recently went out of business, but, fortunately, his economic troubles were relatively trivial when compared to the destruction recently wrought by the legendary dogs.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Last edited by Stevenson on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:35 pm 
Mew

J.J. leaned against the wall of the Pokémon Center. He was in a bad mood. As if having his pokémon journey interrupted by something akin to the apocolypse wasn't bad enough, now he was stuck in this stupid town with nowhere to go and little to do. He sighed and began toying with one of his pokéballs. If only there was someone around to battle...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:07 pm 
Random Trainer

Sira looked out over the ocean from where she stood on top of the lighthouse, taking bites out of cookie given to her by a nice stranger. She found it odd, almost ironic, that the sea could appear so calm today, after all the violent destructon that had occured because of it.
And because of Suicune.
Before all this had happened, Suicune had been Sira's favorite of the legendary pokemon.
Man, what could have caused them to go so crazy? This was a question that often crossed her mind. Ah well, not really anything I can do about it.
Finishing her cookie, she walked back down the stairs and exited the lighthouse, then began to head back into town.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next