It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Virtual Reality Master
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:13 am 
Gym Leader

"The latest craze to sweep the nation is Virtual Reality Master, It's the latest Virtual Reality game released by Sylph Co. The game can be played by 8 to 16 players, they are either split into groups of their choosing and compete against each other to see who can reach the main goal first or they can work togeather. The game taps into the psyche of the players and creates a virtual world from the combined imagination, while playing game they have no recollection of their real lives or the outside world. The players themselves take on the form of whatever they wish depending on weather the virtual reality takes on the form of fantasy or realistic worlds and medieval, modern or futuristic time periods. More can be read on that story on our website and next up is..."

Okay so basically, there is no set plot, we make it up as we go, anyone can add in a plot twist. It makes it more fun, and a bit easier for me because I'm not going to get a lot of time on the computer with my new job.

Before we can start, for those who are interested, we need to decide on to have the RP Fantasy (demons, spirits, magic, etc) or realistic (Humans, and aliens in the case of futuristic). And a Sub category of what time era to have it based in, either Medieval, Modern or the Futuristic. I'll do up the Character Profiles based on what we choose.

Okay since no one else has said anything we'll go with Fantasy/Medieval.

***Character Profiles***

Name: ...
Species: ...
Abilities: (Any abilities you have due to your species, or really anything that your just good at, eg cooking, sword fighting, etc.)
Appearance: (What you look like, and any particular traits for your species.)
Weapons: (If you say you have something like a Bow then you need to have Arrows and a Quiver for it.)
Personal Items: (No more then just 5 to start with. Once we've started however you can have as much as your character can carry. So if you go to a market and decide you want to buy 25 fish, you can buy 25 fish but you have to find a way to carry them.)
Personality: ...
Other: (Anything I've missed.)

Okay there will be a leveling system of some sorts. So say a Super Special Awesome Giant Red Dragon shows up at the start of the RP then you're not going to be able to kill it.

That spikes you when you pick it up

Last edited by Kaida on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:17 am 
Combusken

I'd join, and I think Fantasy Medieval would be awesome. Knights fighting dragons and what not.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:57 pm 
Gym Leader

Okay Character Profile is up then. ^_^

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:38 pm 
Combusken

Name: Guy Carter
Species: Human!
Abilities: Sword Fighting
Appearance: Picture attached
Weapons: Sword and shield
Personal Items: Canteen of water, a small pouch with rations, and mana crystals he found although he doesn't know how to use.
Personality: Very outgoing and submissive. Doesn't like to plan ahead, prefers to charge in and deal with the consequences.
Other: He has a pet dragon! (More of a pet than anything)

EDIT: File here cause I didn't know it was gonna be huge.
http://img199.imageshack.us/i/1204434742265.jpg/

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]