It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Spirits
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:36 pm 
Combusken

(Ok, you can post more of your characters but by Saturday I'm going to move the plot forward)

Pierce decided it was time to go to sleep. He stretched onto his rock hard bed, drifting in and out. In his mind, he saw small pieces of memories. A girl, with long blue hair. What was her name? Pierce couldn't remember for the life of him. Who was she? Why did he keep on remembering her? And why did it hurt so much every time he visioned her?
Finally, he passed out.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:22 pm 
Gym Leader

"Hmm... I suppose if I... let me try this... -Chris used 'Icy Wind'!- That should stop the swelling for now." He said to her. ((Am I aloud to do that? *Edit, yes, I am.*)) "I recommend you get some rest and elevate your foot/leg for as long as possible." Chris offered his advice. "I'm going to take a nap as well, I need one, if anything, anything at all happens to your foot, wake me up please." He said, yawning, then crawled into bed.

((P.s; Am I aloud to have more than one character in the RP???))

Last edited by Winters Rage on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:55 pm 
Combusken

(I don't mind the icy wind as long as you don't use it to bust out, and right now just one. I'm going to make another later, and when I do you can as well)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:58 pm 
Gym Leader

((Ok, thanks :P and, when did you say you were gonna move the plot along? I'm kinda getting bored just sitting around ._. and, how do you want me to get you that image of the cells?))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:42 pm 
Combusken

(Well it's Saturday and a promise is a promise...)
Suddenly, the lights flashed on and a huge man entered the room.
"Alright you worthless peeps! Time to move out, we have company and we wanna see some fights!" He yelled.

Pierce growled, hating how he didn't get any time to sleep.

"Move out!" All the Pokeyians were tied up and moved down the hall towards the fighting ring. Eventually they were put into their holding cells.

I wonder who I'm up against this time.... Pierce thought as he await his turn.

(OK, randomly pairing everyone up, these characters have to fight each other
Ruavuso vs Ellen
Chris vs Marie
Marcus vs Marluxia
Pierce vs random NPC because we have an odd number)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:58 am 
Gym Leader

((aww I thought you ment you can't post them till Saterday, If it's not too late can I post another one for you to fight?))
"Huh..? Aww... Right now..?" Chris said as he groggily got up and existed the cell "Hey, you do NOT push me!" He said after getting pushed and walking faster than the gaurd, then slowing down after 2 feet away from him "Ugh, I guess I'll be fighting... *looks at conviently placed bored* Marie... I wonder who that is..." He said walking into his holding cage.

((I'll edit the color and grammar corrections in later))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:44 pm 
Gym Leader

"But I was sleeping! I want more sleep!" Marie whined. She liked her sleep, and often found herself whining and complaining just because she was bored. Although she tended to do it in a jokingly matter, although she did want more sleep.

(I don't think the characters themselves actually know the matchups.))

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:41 am 
Gym Leader

((Well, I thought that there would be like a match up bored or something to show you who you're fighting, but let's let quick! decide. Oh, and here is my extra character for Quick! to fight if he wants it.))
Name: Jake
Appearance: Jake is about 5'8", he has dark-brown hair and emerald green eyes, his hair also has a few green highlights in it, t also hangs straight down, over his eyes, but parted behind his ears, the rest of his hair hangs slightly above his waste giving him a girly appearance. He wears long, black pants that are fairly baggy, white and green Chancleties(c) shoes (A made up brand, came from 'chancleto' spanish name for 'flip flops' but they look like sandals here), an emerald colored long sleeve shirt and black fingerless gloves that stop at his wrists. He also had a necklace that he always wears, it glows an emerald green color (yea, more green) and seems to give him power when it is a clear, sunny day.
Personality: Jake usually loves to just sit down in a corner and draw all day and fantasize about his 'lover' back on the island, usually laid back, but can become very vicious in the ring.
Spirit: Leafeon (lots of eons o.o, I can change it if needed, all that needs be done is change all the green to the main color of the pokemon I change him to, such as dialga, silver and light blue :P)
Attacks they know so far: Quickattack, Magical Leaf, L33t. ((lol, I'm leaving that typo :P))
Text: Emerald Green (00BF00)

((PS, I did use Kaida's profile base since I didn't wanna find mine, I tried not to make it too similar though :P))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4