It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: The edge of existence.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:10 pm 
Egg

Log Data: This is our final stand. There is no escape from our mysterious enemy,and we cannot hold this base any longer. Whoever reads this needs to know that we took our deaths bravely. The void will contiue growing if a way to destroy it is not found. We managed to find artifacts of a race we believe to have had strange abilities capable of fighting this evil. We believe there is descendants of this race still among us. You must find them,for if the void is not stopped it will wipe out all existence as we know it.
Captain hawk of the third division out.

So...I hope you enjoy this!

Name:
Power:(Nothing too uber kay?)
Bio:
Appearance:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:52 pm 
Pokémon Master

((Just a reminder, Roxas. You may wanna post in the "New Discussion RP Thread" next time whenever you make a new roleplay, k?))

Name: Shiba Takeru
Power: Flight and fire manipulation. knows Kung Fu
Bio:Learned the way of the Japanese martial arts all his life. Also skilled with a gun and sword. Life wasn't really easy, though...
Appearance: Half Japanese and half Korean (my ethnicy in real life), about 5'10 with white hair. Wears a blue sweatshirt and dark jeans. Somewhat skinny.

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

Last edited by Metalheadz on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:36 pm 
Random Trainer

Name: Kako
Power: Six sense (just gets bad feelings if something bad is going to happen or if someone is a bad person.)
Bio: Doesn't remember much about house, or life. Thinks that the world was ruled by dogs and that humans took over. (Very strange.)
Appearance: Short and has a pixie hair cut. Carries a big bag with first aid kit and change of cloths. Also has goggles on top of head under a hat.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfHeartStudio Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArtOfHeartStudi

DeviantART: http://kako-cakes.deviantart.com/ Official Website: http://www.artofheartstudio.wix.com/art ... lifeareone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:57 am 
Egg

*slams forehead on keyboard*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:40 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Name: Elika Rothin
Power: Shapeshifter. Can morph into any animal that she has seen, which is almost everything. Hasn't been able to copy people yet, but working on it.
Bio: Elika grew up in Japan as a child, moved to Africa, Europe, South America, North America, Australia a lot with her father being in the Navy. She has came back to Japan for peace and quiet, or so she thinks.
Appearance: Elika is 5'6" tall, 137 lbs, and has charcoal brown hair. She has sea green with a touch of sky blue eyes. She mostly wears black jeans and a shirt that has peace and love on them. Wears white shoes sometimes.
Text Color: Right Here.

---------------------------------------------------

You will never know what my pain is untill its too late. Never for my heart to fall in pieces as with the blood that drips.

Du kummt..........

----------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Aquanta on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:31 am 
Gym Leader

White_Samurai wrote:
Power: Flight, immunity, samurai arts and skill, fire manipulation

Nooo, that's not too uber at all.
Kako, I believe the sixth scene you're referring to is empathy... I think...

Name: Marie
Power: Telekinesis (Limited, she can't lift anything over 50 kg and doesn't do long distances.)
Bio: Due to her unusual abilities Marie didn't have many friends in school and was ofter at the receiving end of other students taunts. She spent most of her time in the library and fell in love with fantasy novels of any kind because they seemed a lot better then her life. Due to this she also developed a slight obsession with the medieval era and style of living, along with the clothing. She knows self defense moves and can also sew really well. Most of her clothes she made herself.
Appearance: Marie is about 5"9', She has long-light soft pink hair that's braided loosely and blue eyes. She usually wear's a medieval style deep purple velvet dress with silver ribbons and trimmings, and shorted skirt. She also has a Sapphire pendant on a silver chain and dark blue low-heels. She has a small backpack that has Mobile, wallet, keys, books, pens, a copy of the first Deltora Quest series (8 books in 1) and a small sewing kit. (I randomly feel like having a character wear a dress and high heels... )
Text Colour: Pink

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:58 pm 
Combusken

Location: Dwelling currently in the time warp. (Yes, I AM jumping to the left)
OOC: OK, I understand the basic plot, but seriously, I want background into what these artifacts can do to counteract this 'Void', where it came from and the like. Also, what kind of powers, and where do they come from? Oh, and what the hell is this thing doing? If I'm going to be fighting, I want to know what I'll fight, so I can build a character around it. The basic plot is very good, but still, I want something to work from. If you were to elaborate, I'd be happy to join.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:56 am 
Pokémon Master

Alright it's not too uber anymore. I needed a more specific limit.

And luquos, I suggest you watch your language a bit.

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:22 pm 
Egg

Crap.I completely forgot about this.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:54 pm 
Pokémon Master

Roxas, are you starting the roleplay yet?

It sounds too interesting :D

Trophy Case:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]