It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fire Emblem
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:31 pm 
Pokémon Master

"That's the place." He smiles and begins to descend.

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:43 pm 
Random Trainer

"I don't think I've ever been here, but maybe something in town will bring back my memories."

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfHeartStudio Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArtOfHeartStudi

DeviantART: http://kako-cakes.deviantart.com/ Official Website: http://www.artofheartstudio.wix.com/art ... lifeareone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:42 am 
Random Trainer

Kiriyu
It looks like it's been ages since anyone's walked on this path.

Lekani
"A... Ashera? Ummmhp..." Triana seemed to be remembering something. "I remember, i remember... Ashera was slain, ages and ages ago."

Ladra, Agri
With tremendous power, Gawain twirls his blade above his head and then smashes it down upon the head of the last enemy knight.
<< Critical Hit! >>
The archers fire at the wounded swordmaster, but once again fail to strike him; he dodges both arrows.
<< Miss! >>
<< Miss! >>
The swordmaster quickly leaps towards the archers and slashes the throat of one.
<< Critical hit! >>
Euriel, certain to be defeated, changes his tactic. He gets up out of his chair and runs behind it, fleeing through the door behind it, locking it behind him.

Kako, Amidamaru
Amidamaru suddenly remembers that Elpis is not the capital of Goldoa, and remembers that to get to Goldoa, he must continue flying southwest.

"The press can hold its magnifying glass up to our problems, bringing them into focus; or they can use that magnifying glass to light ants on fire, and then perhaps host a week of shows on the sudden flaming ants epidemic."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:06 am 
Pokémon Master

"Wait a minute... this isn't it." He continues flying southwest.

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:24 pm 
Combusken

Location: Dwelling currently in the time warp. (Yes, I AM jumping to the left)
Kiriyu continued travelling after breaking through the mountains to the country of Goldo. It was a pretty place, with many plains,a nd few forests, unlike the Crimea, and Begnion he had just come from. The world was so varied, compared to the Daein he had once called home. He assumed that the dragon would not have made any stops, so he made only short ones himself, sleeping for no more than two hours a night. It left him tired, but OK. When confronted by any dragons, he always explained to them that his mission was one of peache, and knowledge, which wasn't a lie.

Kiriyu continued, tracking, with much difficulty, the path of the dragon, which was long out of sight. Still, he found that the dragon was indeed headed for the capital. This was a good sign, as Kiriyu was nearing the place himself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:06 am 
Pokémon Legend

"Now what, Sir?" Agri asked Gawain, noticing the departure of Euriel. Ladra continued to watch from a safe location up high.

--

"Ashera was not slain. You can't kill a goddess! She was merely driven from the mortal realm. She's a goddess," said Lekani, repeating what she had learned from the priests.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:52 am 
Random Trainer

Kako, Amidamaru
You're too far away to see the capital, but you're heading in the right direction.

Kiriyu
You sense a presence around you, though you can't discern its intention.

Agri, Ladra
"It may be a trap. You and I shall give chase. Knights, Ladra, round the other side to cut him off. Move!" Gawain bellows as he charges forward.

Lekani
Triana closed her eyes and sighed a bit with pain.
"A-Asherrra was a... goddess? B-b-but..." Triana remembered even more, "She n-never... told me."

"The press can hold its magnifying glass up to our problems, bringing them into focus; or they can use that magnifying glass to light ants on fire, and then perhaps host a week of shows on the sudden flaming ants epidemic."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:09 am 
Pokémon Legend

"Never told you?!" Lekani exclaimed in disbelief. For once, she hesitated. "There must be some mistake. Some other Ashera," she said softly. "You! Have you met this Ashera, be she the goddess or not?"

--

Oh, suddenly I'm taking orders from them? Ladra grumbled to herself silently. Did I even ever introduce myself... I should really keep my mouth shut. Regardless, she did as told, deciding that the reward and favor gained would be worth it.

"I'm with you, sir," Agri said as he charged after the Brigadier.

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:01 pm 
Gym Leader

All of the hair on Etana's neck stood up as her ears went flat. She dropped the basket she was carrying as he hands shot up to cover her ears to block out the noise. To a human the noise may have only hurt a little but to a Laguz with super-sensitive hearing it was very painful.
Arvid immediately turned around to find the source of the noise. Although it hadn't hurt his ears all that much he new just by Etana's reaction that it heart hers.

"Looks like I better sort this out." Zhi said as he got up and walked over to the wounded man. He carefully pulled the wood out of the mans shoulder and healed the wound with his staff. Then proceeded to help the man up.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:20 am 
Random Trainer

Lekani
"Nnn..." Triana winced and closed her eyes. "It's... too much. I just... want to go home."

Ladra
Outside, there aren't any guards, and there's no warning singal being sounded; a sign the arrest was unexpected.

Agri
You follow Gawain down a tunnel of sorts, and as you go along it branches off into more tunnels. Suddenly you come to a Y fork.
"Agri, right!" Gawain bellowed as he took the left passage.

Arvid, Etana
Standing over you is a shiny, metallic conglomerate. After a moment you can see it's made out of various skeletal knights, piled together in a hydra-like form. It then emits a piercing screech, comparable only to a hook scratching glass. The houses around you catch fire and the sky blackens.

Zhi
The man is shocked, but he has a grateful expression. Something about his appearance seems familiar to you.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:57 am 
Gym Leader

"oh..." Arvid said as he looked up at the monster. "How did they even get in here," He said to himself as he drew his sword and took a stance. "Etana go check all the houses on fire and help anyone out whose in them and evacuate the area. Then if no ones shown up go find help." He told Etana who was now also looking at the Skeletal monster.
"Okay" Etana said as she ran to the closest building.

"That's better now isn't." Zhi said to the man.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:11 am 
Pokémon Legend

"You can't do that! I order you to explain yourself!" Lekani said, fuming. Being refused was not something she was used to.

--

Ladra continued on her merry way of circling around.

--

Agri charged forward without fear or hesitation. His right hand held his axe tightly, while his left held it loosely, ready to snatch his hand axe at a moments notice.

Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:47 pm 
Pokémon Master

He looks back at Kako. "Would you like to continue or rest for a bit, Lady Kako?"

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:06 pm 
Random Trainer

"I'll be o-k don't worry." Smiles softly.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfHeartStudio Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArtOfHeartStudi

DeviantART: http://kako-cakes.deviantart.com/ Official Website: http://www.artofheartstudio.wix.com/art ... lifeareone

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:50 pm 
Combusken

Location: Dwelling currently in the time warp. (Yes, I AM jumping to the left)
Kiriyu noticed something... An odd feeling, that he couldn't quite place his finger on. There was something wrong. He took his sword out of its sheath, and he walked along, carrying said blade. He continued down the beathen path, fairly sure, now, that he would be attacked. This could be very, very fun, then. His blade hadn't tasted blood for quite a while.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next