It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Fire Emblem
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:32 pm 
Random Trainer

Tellius, year 1020. Progress has finally come, and the racial tensions between Laguz and Beorc have faded. Once called "The Parentless" or "The Branded", the children of Laguz and Beorc parents are now no longer a minority. For years, peace has reigned in Tellius. There is no want; everyone in Tellius enjoys his/her portion of prosperity. However, seething beneath Telius's calm outer-appearance, there is evil, everywhere... In the corridors of castles, in the deer paths of forests... during this fair time, evil was able to gather in strength, and now it's strong enough to throw Tellius into chaos and war, once more.
For those who are unfamiliar with FE PoR or FE RD, laguz are people with the ability to transform into an animal (wolf, bird, beast, or dragon). Beorc are essentially human. The "Branded" are Essentially Beorc, but when they become a certain age a mark appears on their skin, revealing that they are not Beorc. "Branded" age more slowly than Beorc and live longer, and are often adept at a particular skill.

Name: (self-explanatory)

Race: (wolf; hawk, raven; cat, tiger, lion; dragon; Beorc; Branded;) I won't be accepting any more dragons, because dragons are supposed to be few in number. Also, you must have at least one Beorc character.

Text color: (anything but black)

Class: (You can only choose beginning classes. To start with, you may choose, for Beorc or Branded, Ranger, Myrmidon, Soldier, Fighter, Archer, Knight, Sword Knight, Lance Knight, Axe Knight, Bow Knight, Pegasus Knight, Wyvern Rider, Mage, Priest, Cleric, Thief, or bandit. Check the class list for more information on classes. Check here for all the info you need.)

Background story: (a little about your character)

Appearance: (how your character looks)

If you aren't familiar with Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn or Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, learn more about one or both of them in the links I've added, or find another source to learn what you need to know about the games. I'm not going to explain to every person who hasn't played it before the things they need to know.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"The press can hold its magnifying glass up to our problems, bringing them into focus; or they can use that magnifying glass to light ants on fire, and then perhaps host a week of shows on the sudden flaming ants epidemic."

Last edited by Eclectric on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Fire Emblem
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:05 pm 
Random Trainer

Name:kako

Race: ;-) Do you even have to ask? Dragon!

Text color: Light Blue.

Class:Mage

Backround: 22 years old in human years. Travels alot and learns magic from other people on travels. Injoys flying to places more so then walking. Dosen't have any memory befor two years ago. Sales art work to earn money and buy food. Dosen't really have a plan or goal in life,but to meet new people.

Appearance: Long blonde hair and japanese looking pink kemono with slits on the sides,with a pair of black shorts under them. Wooden sanddels (japanese as well). Carries a staff and leather like bag. Dosen't wear glasses. When in dragon form shes a white/siver dragon with light blue eyes. Sometimes seen carrying a unberella.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfHeartStudio Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArtOfHeartStudi

DeviantART: http://kako-cakes.deviantart.com/ Official Website: http://www.artofheartstudio.wix.com/art ... lifeareone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:30 pm 
Pokémon Master

hey, dunno much about Fire Emblem but I'll give this a try. ^^

EDITED::

Name: Amidamaru (got tired of my old rp name, lol)

Race: Dragon

Class: uh..... I'm just gonna say dragon... o.o

Text color: Dark Blue

Background story: I'm a wandering warrior, having love for many mystical creatures such as gryphons, mermaids, and pheonixes. I'm normally a human, but I change into my dragon form when I get into rough battles. My homeland is Goldoa, a magnificent place. :)

Appearance: White dragon, with a shiny diamond on my left shoulder. My wings are enormous, too. My eyes are also dark-bluish.

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

Last edited by Metalheadz on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:20 pm 
Gym Leader

I'll be joining this later when I have time to do up a character profile...

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:43 am 
Random Trainer

*^_^*kako wrote:
Name:kako

Race: ;-) Do you even have to ask? Dragon!

Text color: Light Blue.

Class:Mage

Backround: 22 years old in human years. Travels alot and learns magic from other people on travels. Injoys flying to places more so then walking. Dosen't have any memory befor two years ago. Sales art work to earn money and buy food. Dosen't really have a plan or goal in life,but to meet new people.

Appearance: Long blonde hair and japanese looking pink kemono with slits on the sides,with a pair of black shorts under them. Wooden sanddels (japanese as well). Carries a staff and leather like bag. Dosen't wear glasses. When in dragon form shes a white/siver dragon with light blue eyes. Sometimes seen carrying a unberella.

I think I should have explained more clearly for people who aren't familiar with Fire Emblem, but I'll explain more clearly now. Dragons, wolves, beasts, and birds are Laguz. For Laguz warriors, their species is their class. If you're going to have a dragon character, then Dragon is the class of that character. Check the character classes link I added for more details^^ Also, Kako, add which country your character is from (refer to the map or the website I've linked). Since you're unfamiliar with Fire Emblem, you need to learn more about it from the websites I've listed or some other source, k?

"The press can hold its magnifying glass up to our problems, bringing them into focus; or they can use that magnifying glass to light ants on fire, and then perhaps host a week of shows on the sudden flaming ants epidemic."

Last edited by Eclectric on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:49 am 
Random Trainer

White_Samurai wrote:

Race: Dragon, isn't it obvious? hehe

Class: Sword Knight

Background story: I'm a wandering warrior, having love for many mystical creatures such as gryphons, mermaids, and pheonixes. I'm normally a human, but I change into my dragon form when I get into rough battles. I've slain thousands of wicked armies without a bruise, wielding a deadly sword, uknown origin.

Appearance: Long white hair, a samurai outfit without the helmet, and also wielding a shiny katana. Travels along with my pet gryphon, Kai, a loyal friend to me. In dragon form, a dragon somewhat identical to (you know who) but slightly smaller and white.

Since you're unfamiliar with the game, I'll explain that Laguz can't wield weapons, even in their untransformed states. I'll explain to you too that if you're a dragon then your class is dragon. Finally, you've made your character too powerful in your background description. I'd also like you to explain which country your character is from (refer to the map or website I've linked).

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:00 am 
Pokémon Master

Eclectric wrote:
White_Samurai wrote:

Background story: I'm a wandering warrior, having love for many mystical creatures such as gryphons, mermaids, and pheonixes. I'm normally a human, but I change into my dragon form when I get into rough battles. I've slain thousands of wicked armies without a bruise, wielding a deadly sword, uknown origin.

Appearance: Long white hair, a samurai outfit without the helmet, and also wielding a shiny katana. Travels along with my pet gryphon, Kai, a loyal friend to me. In dragon form, a dragon somewhat identical to (you know who) but slightly smaller and white.

Since you're unfamiliar with the game, I'll explain that Laguz can't wield weapons, even in their untransformed states. I'll explain to you too that if you're a dragon then your class is dragon. Finally, you've made your character too powerful in your background description. I'd also like you to explain which country your character is from (refer to the map or website I've linked).

ok, my apologies

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:12 am 
Random Trainer

:drop: Sorry about that. ;-) I'll get right to that,do you by chance have another link though?I seem to not be abule to use either of the ones on here. :drop2: stupid computer.....

O-k I'll be from: Crimea, I live around Mugil however I've been traveling South/West tword Elpis. I'm a dragon which is my class. ;-)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfHeartStudio Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArtOfHeartStudi

DeviantART: http://kako-cakes.deviantart.com/ Official Website: http://www.artofheartstudio.wix.com/art ... lifeareone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:30 am 
Random Trainer

here's another one, Kako. I hope this works.
http://www.serenesforest.net/

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:53 am 
Random Trainer

:drop2: Still dosen't work. Did I ever tell you I hate this computer? ;-) Oh well I think I get it,and this will just make things more interesting.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:04 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Yaaaay! Fire Emblem!
Eclectric wrote:
White_Samurai wrote:

I was lead to believe that it's not that they can't, it's that they don't. They view beorc weapons as a sign of weakness, as laguz are born ready to fight.

And... what's up with "Dayne" instead of "Daien"? And, I believe in the game "Galia" is spelled "Gallia". Just sayin'....

Oh, and I'll probably make a couple characters. 'Cos I love FE and can't decide on a single character. Just... wait a bit. Need to think up something good.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:47 am 
Random Trainer

Quote:
I was lead to believe that it's not that they can't, it's that they don't. They view beorc weapons as a sign of weakness, as laguz are born ready to fight.

And... what's up with "Dayne" instead of "Daien"? And, I believe in the game "Galia" is spelled "Gallia". Just sayin'....

Oh, and I'll probably make a couple characters. 'Cos I love FE and can't decide on a single character. Just... wait a bit. Need to think up something good.

Ahh, I see. And yes, I know the map has misspellings on it, but I couldn't find another map of Tellius>< If you know where there is one I'd happily replace it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:55 am 
Pokémon Legend

*looks around for like 5 seconds*

Aw.. darn, on the FE website I usually go to, it has the weird map. I'm pretty sure that's just Japanese spellings. Whatevs. I'm gonna be using the English spellings.

Just a few questions:

Out of curiousity, is Kurthnaga king of Godola?

(spoiler for RD) Is Micaiah still Queen of Daein? She's probably dead, but, I dunno, Branded live a long time.

Yeah, just curious about the rulers here.

Not sure if you've thought of these things, but I just have insane curiosity :P

Okay... I decied on 3 characters :P. Won't introduce 'em all right away, but here are their bios....

--

Name: Ladra

Race: Raven

Text color: This dark-ish teal color.

Class: Raven

Background story: Ladra’s mother was a heron and her father a raven. While her older brother and sister are herons, Ladra, the youngest, is a raven. She spent the first 16 years of her life living in the Serenes Forest (part of Begnion that was given back to the Herons after the end of Radiant Dawn). However, the place was far too peaceful for her and thievery was forbidden, so at age 16 she left home, leaving a note of apology to her family. Since then, she has visited back occasionally, but prefers to spend time in Daein where she has made friends with some of the local beorc.

Personality: Very crafty as t’would seem is a characteristic trait of her race. She likes to steal, but does so not quite out of need, but because it is “part of the game”. And because she really likes shiny objects. That too.

Appearance: Ladra has long hair that is naturally a dark blue, but she has dyed it so that it is mostly black, though some blue streaks can still be seen. Her wings are also pitch black. Her skin is very pale, due to sneaking around in the shadows, and contrasts sharply with her hair, wings, and dark blue eyes. She stands about 5’ 6”, and is very thin. She also always carries a silver dagger with her, one because it is shiny and two because she is willing to admit a beorc-made tool can indeed be useful.
--

Name: Agri

Race: Beorc

Text color: Orange

Class: Fighter

Background story: Agri spent his childhood in rural Daein, where he was a farmer as was his father. However, Agri knew this life wasn’t for him. After a furious argument with his father, he left home and enlisted in the Daein army. He quickly proved his worth there and rose through the ranks (as it is possible to do so without noble birth in Daein), and is respected, if not feared a tad, by his comrades.

Personality: Agri has a very short temper, and is quick to resort to fighting, which has gotten him in trouble on many occasions. He also loves a drink (or ten), which makes him all the more frightening. He will accept practically any challenge.

Appearance: Agri is about six feet tall. He is muscular and tanned. His dark orange hair falls just above his shoulders, and it is practically always untidy. He also has a short, rugged beard that matches his hair.

--

Name: Lekani

Race: Beorc

Text color: Crimson

Class: Mage

Background story: Daughter to the Duke of Gaddos, Lekani has lived her life in splendor. There really isn’t too much to say other than that. She lives at Gaddos with her parents and her siblings.

Personality: Due to her noble status, Lekani is rather snobby, and she thinks highly of herself. She views herself as superior to other, lesser-born people. Not all of it is just because of her birth, though, because Lekani is also very intelligent, and learned magic very quickly. She has little patience, and hates it when people can’t keep up with her train of thought. She enjoys being in charge of things.

Appearance: Lekani dresses in white robes with a gold and crimson trim. She wears many bracelets and necklaces to show off her wealth. She has long, deep blonde hair that is so well kept it practically shimmers like gold. Her eyes are dark brown.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

Last edited by Saber Knight on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:04 pm 
Pokémon Master

ok Eclectric, I just edited my previous description post. I hope it's better, at least.

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:29 pm 
Random Trainer

Saber Knight wrote:

Just a few questions:

Out of curiousity, is Kurthnaga king of Godola?

(spoiler for RD) Is Micaiah still Queen of Daein? She's probably dead, but, I dunno, Branded live a long time.

Yeah, just curious about the rulers here.

Not sure if you've thought of these things, but I just have insane curiosity :P

I'll reveal those things later^^

White_Samurai wrote:
ok Eclectric, I just edited my previous description post. I hope it's better, at least.

That's much much better.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next