It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:43 am 
Random Trainer

(Oh, well, that changes things a bit. I'll edit my previous post so Hanfong doesn't sound quite so stupid.)

"Oh, all right then." Hanfong pulled out a chair and sat down, careful not to sit too close to any of the others. "I'm glad I found you guys on the first try," she blabbed. "It's quite embarrassing when I mistake someone for someone else and try talking to them." She paused. "I guess that means I should stop doing that, huh." The sandbender tribe girl then fell silent, gazing around the cantina with eyes wide behind her spectacles. "I've never been in here for very long before," she thought. "Never got much chance to actually look around..."
She heard some low muttering behind her, but when she glanced back she only saw the shirtless guy seated at their table. Deciding not to think much of it, she began wondering whether she should get a drink or not. Some of the other patrons' orders looked pretty appetizing. Running a finger along the edge of a coin in her hand, she eventually slipped it back into her pocket. She had no idea what she might need her money for, and she'd rather save it.

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:04 am 
Pokémon Legend

"Hrmph. So, who else are we waiting for?" Tikaani asked gruffly. She didn't like staying in the same place too long, not when she could be finding out a way to return to her beloved South Pole.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:13 am 
Gym Leader

"Hey, if you see a Fire Nation dude with half his hair burned off, tell me, o.k?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:51 am 
Pokémon Master

"Him? He's dead. Died of some disease, I think. Now, while we're waiting for our final member, could you tell me a little about yourselves?"

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:32 pm 
Gym Leader

"Not much to tell. I was orphaned by the Fire Nation at a young age, I'm a bounty hunter, but I'm always low on money and food, so I'm either working or sleeping, for the most part, and I'm on trying to get enough money to get out of here because someone is chasing me since I collected a bounty on a friend of his," said Morio.

*He wears a poncho when he's not fighting, but I was to lazy to find one on the dream avatar thing*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:18 am 
Gym Leader

Shun cupped his hands over his eyes and looked towards the horizon. There, in plain sight, was the faint outline of the Oasis. He sighed.

"It seems so close, and yet so far away." Shun muttered to himself. Shun had seen the glacier a few hours ago, and had broken out into a flat sprint. Now, he lay flat on his back, catching his breath.

"How much longer am I supposed to go?" Shun stood up, and began sandbending towards the oasis.

Volgel(4):Magneduo- Gender: Male; Type: Electric, Flying; Abilities: Magnet Pull, Early Bird; Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Pursuit
Schwann(4):Bronzling- Gender: Female; Type: Steel, Psychic; Abilities: Levitate, Heatproof; Attacks: Wrap, Confusion, Growl, Hypnosis
Swapi (4):Larxy- Gender: Female; Type: Normal, Flying; Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace; Attacks: Peck, Charm, Sing, Fury Attack
Zutodile (4):Hydra(SDC) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Inner Focus, Torrent; Attacks: Leech Life, Scratch, Supersonic, Water gun
IC as of 6/7/09: 737

Signature site, how original!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:29 am 
Pokémon Legend

Tikaani thought for a moment. "I'm from the south," she said bluntly. "And I'm a... bender." She glanced at the surrounding people. Years of living in hiding had left her cautious about revealing her heritage and her abilities.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:38 pm 
Gym Leader

"I was going to be an Earthbender. My father taught Earthbending."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:55 pm 
Random Trainer

(As per Gar's shameless plugging, I shall now post. :P)

Hanfong jumped a little in her seat when their expedition leader (at least she thought that was him) asked them all to tell a bit about themselves. "Oh, er...I...uh..." she stammered aimlessly for a few seconds. "Oh all right, I guess there really was no point in hiding it, since I'm dressed like this and all." She took a deep breath. "I'm from the sandbender tribe that runs around these parts, but I can't bend at all. I caused my raiding group a lot of trouble because of that and didn't like feeling so useless, so I ran away when I found out about this." She flashed the rest of the group a smile, then fell silent, twiddling her fingers. "Not...much else to say...I guess."

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:57 am 
Gym Leader

Daisuke got up from his stool and left the bar, he was currently wearing cream coloured clothes. His tribes clothing was not suitable for this environment and it helped avoid unwanted questions. Outside he looked at the few sandskifs that were lined up outside. There was now no one around so it was safe. He picked a random sandskif and somehow concealed himself on it.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:14 pm 
Gym Leader

After a few horrid hours of sandbending and cursing at the sky, Shun finally made it to the Oasis. Letting ouy a sigh, Shun strode into the bar for a drink. He grabbed a bottle of green liquid, tossed the barkeep a gold coin, then sat down at the first table he saw.

After gulping down a fourth of his drink, he turned to look at his fellow barmates, meeting the gaze of a man in a straw hat, a cloaked female, a shirtless man, and a fellow sandbender. Shun raised two fingers in greeting.

Volgel(4):Magneduo- Gender: Male; Type: Electric, Flying; Abilities: Magnet Pull, Early Bird; Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Pursuit
Schwann(4):Bronzling- Gender: Female; Type: Steel, Psychic; Abilities: Levitate, Heatproof; Attacks: Wrap, Confusion, Growl, Hypnosis
Swapi (4):Larxy- Gender: Female; Type: Normal, Flying; Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace; Attacks: Peck, Charm, Sing, Fury Attack
Zutodile (4):Hydra(SDC) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Inner Focus, Torrent; Attacks: Leech Life, Scratch, Supersonic, Water gun
IC as of 6/7/09: 737

Signature site, how original!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:12 pm 
Random Trainer

"Oh!" Hanfong was frankly rather startled to see another sandbender in the bar. She looked over at Bataar. "Uh...when you said final member, did you mean that guy? He's looking at us," she asked him in an undertone. To be polite, she also greeted Shun with the same uplifted two fingers.

Meh Siggy Site

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:17 pm 
Gym Leader

Good thing. We need to get this show on the road. I only barely escaped that guy the last time.... We should hurry.... *duck pulls out sword*

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2