It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon United
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:36 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Terri raised her eyebrow and glanced oddly at Kevin. "I'm Terri," she replied. That dude's missing a few nuts and bolts.... she thought to herself. Then, she shrugged and turned back to her drawing.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:33 pm 
Gym Leader

"Um, if everyone's ready I managed to find some Dodrio and Staraptor, so we can fly or go by land." Nick said to Jack, Terri and Kevin. "I'll be waiting outside with them." Nick left the room with Aipom to go outside and wait with the Staraptor and Dodrio.

"That's fine Kelvin. I's important that you look after your Pokemon when their sick and injured." Lina said.
After couple hours of flight the group stopped at goldenrod city to give the Pokemon a rest and stock up on supply's.

((We'll say that Kelvin went with Aura seeing as she's already offered a lift. If you wish to get anything, you can, if not I'll continue onto the Ruins or Alph))

Sira, Zanther, Harmonie and Eric; Your group makes their way to Fuchsia city and stop there to rest before heading out to the Safari Zone tot he north. The Warden there has been notified by the Ranger Union and is expecting you.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:50 pm 
Mew

"Well, let's head out." Since Terri was using his Staraptor, Jack released a Charizard, climbed onto its back, and took off into the sky.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:05 pm 
Pokémon Master

"Oi! I was gonna say that!" Kevin murmured angry things under his breath as he released his Skarmory and followed Jack.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:08 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Terri pocketed her sketch and got to her feet. "Alright, this oughta be an interesting experience," she said cheerfully. After doing a quick check to make sure she had all of her belongings, Terri climbed on Starraptor and it took flight.

"Wheeeeeee!"

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:55 am 
Blaziken Level 100

"I think I have everything with me. How long will it take to get there?" Kelvin asked. He wanted to get there safely too.

---------------------------------------------------

You will never know what my pain is untill its too late. Never for my heart to fall in pieces as with the blood that drips.

Du kummt..........

----------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:49 am 
Gym Leader

As the group neared Vientown Nick indicated it to the group and landed in front of the towns Ranger Base. “Chicole Village isn't far from her but I need to check in at the Ranger Base first. You can come if you want or explore the town.” Nick said before entering the building with Aipom.

((I've added a map of Almia to my first post and marked the Ranger Union, Vientown and Chicole Village.))

Well it'd take maybe half an hour if we keep flying or a few hours if we walk.” Lina said while Ninetails was laying down under a tree in the park they had agreed on meeting up in.

Sira, Zanther, Harmonie and Eric; When you reach the Safari zone you'll find little pokemon about. The Warden's house is in the Safari Zone. The current Warden likes to move around a bit so you'll have to find it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:18 pm 
Gym Leader

"Ah, the Safari Zone, I remember this place. Walking around, searching for rare pokemon which were never around, time getting called early, getting overcharged for shoddy pokeballs, forced to fight with rocks and bait." Eric sighed. "Good times."

Volgel(4):Magneduo- Gender: Male; Type: Electric, Flying; Abilities: Magnet Pull, Early Bird; Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Pursuit
Schwann(4):Bronzling- Gender: Female; Type: Steel, Psychic; Abilities: Levitate, Heatproof; Attacks: Wrap, Confusion, Growl, Hypnosis
Swapi (4):Larxy- Gender: Female; Type: Normal, Flying; Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace; Attacks: Peck, Charm, Sing, Fury Attack
Zutodile (4):Hydra(SDC) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Inner Focus, Torrent; Attacks: Leech Life, Scratch, Supersonic, Water gun
IC as of 6/7/09: 737

Signature site, how original!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:29 am 
Mew

((Since I haven't played the Ranger games, can someone give be a brief overview of what's in Vientown?))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:59 pm 
Gym Leader

((In the game Vientown has the Ranger Base, a farm and two houses. But since this rp is more realistic you have. To the very north-east an exit to the Vien Forest. To the east another path leading to the Ranger School. To the south is the Chicole Path, to Chicole Village. And to the South-West a path leading to the beach. The south-east area of the town is taken up by a Farm with a large paddock with small heard of milktank. In the north-east is the ranger base and couple shops and a cafe. The west side of the town is taken up by a small school and about 20 houses. Funny this reminds me of Bororen, except for the ranger base bit.))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:41 pm 
Mew

"Well, I guess I might as well check out the shops and see if there's anything that might be useful on this trip." Jack returned his pokémon. "Anyone want to come?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:44 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

"I'll stay here and wait. There is nothing that I can do really without knowing what we are doing. But please don't leave me here. I'll be taking a few minutes to take a nap because well you know.......I'm tired." Kelvin took a few steps and looked at the fountain that was straight ahead. Taking only a few minutes to decided what position he was going to take his nap, Kelvin watched over his shoulder and saw a few wild pokemon. But he just spin around, sit with his arms folded in his lap and proceeded to take his nap.

---------------------------------------------------

You will never know what my pain is untill its too late. Never for my heart to fall in pieces as with the blood that drips.

Du kummt..........

----------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:07 pm 
Random Trainer

Sira looked around her at the wild pokemon. It was so much easier to see them here, as the Safari Zone created a very worry free environment for them. Unless they fought amongst themselves, they never had to fear being hit with a random blast of fire or an avalanche of rocks.
Aw, they're so cute. Sira thought to herself.
She then turned to her group. So, I guess we should go see the Warden now. She said.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:09 pm 
Random Trainer

(Sorry for not posting in so long. >< )

Louanne scratched her head. "I've got everything I need, really. I tend to stock up overmuch on things, so I rarely run out." Flight nipped her gently in the shoulder. The girl smiled and reached into her bag, offering the giant bird a few large berries of various types. The Pidgeot happily gobbled them down. "I wouldn't mind flying or walking," she continued, closing her bag again. "Walking's good exercise, though, and I think Flight's done carrying me around for the day." The Pokemon at her side clucked an affirmative. "Depends on what you guys want to do." She glanced at Kelvin, then turned her gaze to Lina and Aura.

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:47 pm 
Gym Leader

"We'll walk then." Lina said to Aura and Louanne. "Although Kelvin has the right idea, we might as well rest for awhile, there's no point in hurrying to get there if we're to tired to think or do anything." She finished.

Sira, Zanther, Harmonie and Eric; As the group stands around talking they notice a small noise and rustling coming from some of the bushes nearby.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next