It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:26 pm 
Pokémon Master

This is exactly like the Halo minigame, INFECTION, only this time... It's serious... X-( O.o :-o

You should probably know the rules if you have Halo 3, but if you don't. Here they are. q'_'p

INFECTION is a zombie game. One person is the zombie, and they're 2 or more people who try to escape the zombie.

General Rules:
1. No profanity of any kind. :-) Keep it clean.
2. No spam, please... -.-
3. Have fun. :-)

Power Limits:
1. Everybody who is a SURVIVOR/SPARTAN SOLDIER is a regular human, but with slightly enchanced speed and strength.
2. You may not have any kind of superpower of any sort.
3. You may choose between the following weapons to use against a zombie:
Spartan Laser (Very powerful, but very slow charge and bad accuracy), Shotgun (Balanced weapon), Battle Rifle (fast shooting and accurate), SMG (very fast shooting but poor accuracy and strength), Energy Sword (A powerful melee weapon), Unarmed (this is optional if you don't like holding a weapon)
4. If you are a zombie, you run very fast, but all you carry is an energy sword. If you get hit once by any weapon, you die. But you get unlimited lives.
5. If a survivor dies, they become a zombie.

Setting:
1. We are in an abandoned farm, the survivors have limited food for 4 days. During the 5th day, a helicopter will come to pick them up. How long will you survive?
2. There is an endless horde of zombies attacking the barn, so every now and then. Some survivors will have to take breaks to eat/drink/sleep while the others fight off the zombies.
3. If the zombies take over the barn, there is a truck allowing the survivors to escape.
4.. I will decide the survivors and the zombies by answering the following questions.

1. How would you describe yourself?
2. What are you afraid of?
3. What would you rather be? The zombie or the survivor?
4. Are you good at tag?
5. Do you run fast in real life?

I will be a survivor, please post if you'd like to participate. :-)

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

Last edited by Metalheadz on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Halo INFECTION
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:32 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Sounds cool.(You should named this zombie killing spree,because that's whats going to be happening)
1.I love to kill zombies,and I really like the brute shot.I'm vary good with the brute shot.
2.Not zombies,that's for sure.Hmmm...I guess my biggest fear would be not being able to kill the zombies and leting them kill me or my friends.
3.Survivior(With a brute shot if I can,if not I'd really like a battle rifle or shotgun).
4.About normal.
5.Pretty fast.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:09 am 
Mew

((Before actually making a thread for a new RP most people make a post about their RP idea in the New RP thread in the OOC section to see how much interest there is. This isn't a hard and fast rule, so there's nothing wrong with what you did, but I just wanted to let you know for future reference. ))

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:29 am 
Pokémon Master

Dark Gentleman wrote:
Sounds cool.(You should named this zombie killing spree,because that's whats going to be happening)
1.I love to kill zombies,and I really like the brute shot.I'm vary good with the brute shot.
2.Not zombies,that's for sure.Hmmm...I guess my biggest fear would be not being able to kill the zombies and leting them kill me or my friends.
3.Survivior(With a brute shot if I can,if not I'd really like a battle rifle or shotgun).
4.About normal.
5.Pretty fast.

You are... A SURVIVOR!! But unfortunately... Brute Shots aren't allowed in INFECTION. You may choose one of the select weapons. :)

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:10 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Oh well...guess I'll take my trusty battle rifle.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:03 am 
Gym Leader

1. Gamer. Heroic(in my mind). Silly. Extremely hungry.
2. nothing. God will protect me. I have nothing to fear.
3. Survivor, if I get a shotgun and an energy sword :-P
4. Sort of...
5. No....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:15 am 
Pokémon Master

Blue Fire Cyndaquil wrote:
1. Gamer. Heroic(in my mind). Silly. Extremely hungry.
2. nothing. God will protect me. I have nothing to fear.
3. Survivor, if I get a shotgun and an energy sword :-P
4. Sort of...
5. No....

You... SURVIVED!!! Congrats!! Hmm... I think the shotgun is better for you, however. :-)

Trophy Case:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]