It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Strange Realm Rp
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:48 pm 
Gym Leader

"Well, dumb must be the most important word in that sentence. Alright."

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:45 pm 
Random Trainer

@ Poik: After eating you sleep and the following morning George wakes you up by licking your face.It's about sunrise and Steveos is packing."Well laddie, we best get moving, if da Darth learns of what ya did to that Dragon his men will search the entire area for ya. so we bettah get moving"

@Bluefire: while you're transforming Angela comes over and gives you one heck of an uppercut,canceling the transformation completely. "Listen stupid! If the Darth's men see your change, You might as well turn yourself in! He'd do anything to get rid of anyone as powerful as him! Even kill you!" you then notice tears around Angela's eyes but she turns away and turns her Axe into a nail-file.

@Braixlord: You're then attacked by ninjas with With ears and tails like a coyote.They capture you and knock you out.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:24 pm 
Gym Leader

"Sorry, I'm a bit of a... freak," said Connor. "I do that when I'm angry. Now, let's go save Wolfie's brother."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:02 pm 
Gym Leader

"'Da Darth?' Who, Vader? Or Maul?" Brent scratched George's ears and grabbed his only possession, the gauntlets.

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:09 am 
Egg

First WTF!? Next I wake up and find myself, the minicow, and Meagn all tied up, bound, gaged, and stipped down to our underware. :-[{}] :blush: :ninja: THis is getting nutsy! PANCAKES ARE PURPLE!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:04 pm 
Gym Leader

Sparky's mouth fell open in surprise. "Coooooool.."

Timber looked around in wonder, sniffing the new surroundings.

"Can I touch your ears?" Sparky reached up.

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.
Bag: IC: 275

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:46 pm 
Random Trainer

@Astral: "Sure, but don't pull. they aren't on a headband you know." Nicole said.
Eventually you make it to a small town and stop by an inn. "Okay kid, let's rest up and continue tomorrow. I have a lot of cash and I'm hungry! Do you want anything to eat?"

@BFC:You follow Angela to a small fortress surrounded by a shark-filled moat. It's getting dark and you over hear the guards on the wall:

"Hey! How about that execution tomorrow eh? That wolf boy and the mermaid are going to fry!"

"Or get beheaded like that female minotaur this morning. Can't believe the boss kept her head as a trophy."

"Yeah, That isn't as bad as keeping that mouse alive just so he could-"
"Dude! not cool!"
Apparently you have more than just the brother to rescue. will you tr and rescue everyone that's alive or just Wolfie's brother?

@Poik: "Darth Lucas. Who the blazes are those two? Never mind, I don't want to know. we're wasting time as it is. We best be going if we want to escape the guards by noon."

@Braixlord: Suddenly an elephant man dressed as a tribal leader comes up and speaks to you:
"SHADDUP! You three are going to be sacrificed to our fire king! And he don't like his meal to talk!"
Basically, you're in trouble, you tied up tightly and you're in you're underwear. The worst day ever. Will you attempt escape?

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:25 am 
Random Trainer

O.O (shivers)"Is it o-k to look now?"

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfHeartStudio Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArtOfHeartStudi

DeviantART: http://kako-cakes.deviantart.com/ Official Website: http://www.artofheartstudio.wix.com/art ... lifeareone

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:19 am 
Egg

Duh i'm going to escape! I sick of gum out a covenietly placed packet and make a bomb with my teeth. Then i through it to the weird ninjas and a peice of lucky shrapnel cuts our ropes and we run away grabbing our weapons but none of our cloths. THERE'S A SANDWITCH IN MY MOUNTAIN! ;-D :sweat:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:13 am 
Gym Leader

Everybody!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9