It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Mafia RP
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:49 am 
Mew

"He was killed from the front, with a single shot to the forehead." Adrien ignored the others and continued examining the scene. This murder was planned and Pokchu was clearly caught completely off guard, seeing as he didn't attempt to run or fight. Whoever did this is a professional. Perhaps a hit man, or a Mafia member, or some such..."

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:12 am 
Gym Leader

"A mafia member? Jumping to conclusions a little there aren't you? There's no way this was a mafia member, unless you or Pokchu owed him money of something." A shiver ran down Brent's spine. This was all just a little sudden. "Isn't there some sort of service her in Pebblesville to take care of crimes like this?"

((Short answer: No.))
((Just because this is my RP doesn't mean I want to tug the plot along. You all have lived here in Pebblesville as long as I have.))

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:54 pm 
Mew

"The police? I doubt they'd be much help. They're not used to crimes like this. Besides, they're all on vacation this month anyway. It looks like I'll have to use my brilliant detective skills to solve this one myself. Just call me Sherlock and leave everything to me."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:04 am 
Gym Leader

"So... Umm... Dead body... No police... What next? I suppose you will say you suspect one of the individuals here? That sounds stereotypical enough."

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:36 pm 
Mew

"Well, it would have to be someone in this town, now wouldn't it? Well, doesn't anyone have anything to say in their defense?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:13 am 
Pokémon Master

Tony was busy writting on his notepad while everyone else was discusing the dead body and who killed Pockchu. When he finished, he showed what it said to the others. "Did the murderer leave anything behind, like bullet shells, or fingerprints?" as an afterthought, he quickely wrote on his notebook, "And why would the entire police force be on vacation anyway? At least one cop should be here enforce the law not that they're real good at doing that.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:13 pm 
Gym Leader

"Wait a second. Now, how can we be sure the murderer was dumb enough to return to the scene of the crime? It could have been anyone in the village. We might as well call an assembly."

(( It was going to become this anyway. ))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:13 pm 
Pokémon Master

"Well, I guess that's the only option," Tony wrote down. "Thing is, we need everyone to be there if we want to make sure that the mafia doesn't kill someone else; too bad we can't all get to geather at the same time in the same place. But, I suppose that we have to take what we can get. Off to the Town Hall."

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:33 pm 
Mew

Adrien finished writing down the details of the crime scene. "Town hall it is then." he pulled out a cell phone. "Better start calling up everyone you know and telling them to head over. And we should probably call someone to come deal with the body as well."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2