It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Mafia RP
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:18 pm 
Gym Leader

Why not.

It was a dark and stormy night, after a bright and lovely day. It was the best of times for some, and still others were dying in the street. A lone man walked down the alley of despair, just beside the townhouse of love. His eyes were glimmering as bright as the blood dripping from his blade in the moonlight. He felt a strange need to dress up for the occasion in his best trench coat and hat. It didn't matter considering the only witness was the victim, but it seemed to add a sense of occasion to the first kill.
He was basking in it, the fruit of his labors; everything had gone according to plan. He was in control, once it was started there was no end except obliteration. He was ready.

Most of you have played the game. Maybe one of you has read the cruddy story. Anyway, I suggested this a while back, and I've thought it over a bit, and I'm ready to try it out. No, it has nothing to do with RP week. Well that might have pushed it a little earlier but that's not the point.
The game takes place in the quiet town of "Pebblesville". (Three guesses as to where the name comes from.) Here a horrible crime has taken place, someone has been murdered. This being the first real crime in this small secluded village, the villagers had no real police force and were forced to take matters into their own hands. They have no clue whodunit (Mr. Mustard in the Dining room with the *sandwich'd*) and neither will I.

I will tell you how the mafia is to be decided soon. As for now, I need people to join.

Name: (¿Qué es su nombre?)
Appearance: (¿Dónde están mis pantalones?)
Personality: (¿Qué está con todo este español?)
Dislikes: (Sí, porque todo es traducido mal.)
Backstory: (No me culpe, la culpa freetranslation.com.)
Text: (Yo me culpo para utilizarlo.)

Sorry, I got bored. Do you need an explanation of any of those?

First post! Oh wait...

Name: Brent Lewis
Appearance: Bit sarcastic, not over the top.
Dislikes: Virtuology (if there's a real word for it, I'd like to know) or the belief that the whole world is some sort of video game, but only when taken seroiusly. Heck, anything taken too seriously. Oh, and the Mafia. That's typically a common dislike though.
Backstory: Brent was born into a middle class family with one older sister. He was placed into the harder classes in school and learned to shoot for greatness. But he found his life to be boring. Brent moved into Pebblesville at the pestering of his friend [Stevenson]. For a couple years he's lived there in the secluded gated community which only gets occasional visitors and new members and has recently but up security for unwanted guests.
Text: Bold (colors and font changes accepted as usual)

Yes that was used to describe the setting as well, so what.

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

Post subject: Re: Mafia RP
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:26 pm 
Mew

Since this is kind of a mystery game...

Name: Adrien "Sherlock" Kudo
Appearance: Average height, somewhat athletic, dark hair, casual clothing
Personality: Not particularily outgoing but not a loner either, gets extremely excited and passionate about his hobbies
Dislikes: Criminals
Backstory: Adrien, or Sherlock, as his friends call him, has always been a big fan of mystery stories of all kinds. After years and years of reading and watching so many mysteries, he can often solve the cases long before the detective in the story. His hobby, and his knack for keen observation and deduction, earned him his nickname. He wants to be a master detective and has be thinking about moving to a bigger city where his skills would get more use.
Text: Blue (very top right color box)

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:11 pm 
Pokémon Master

Name: Tony Preston
Appearance: Brown hair, glasses, usually wears a notepad and pen attached to a lanyared around his neck because he's mute.
Personality: He's a little headstrong, but very kind. When he gets exited or or worked up, he ofteng forgets he has his notepad and makes wild gesticulations, which is mostly him flailing his arms.
Likes: People who don't make a big deal about him, playing his intstruments
Dislikes: People who make a big deal about him, people who think that just because he is mute, it means he is deaf.
Backstory: He set out here on his own after multiple factors, some of which include him almost being taken out of his regular classes on the absurd idea that he couldn't function as well, his parents being over protective, being ignored by almost everybody, even when he is trying to get their attention.
Text: black
((I know, my character being mute may complicate things, but I just decided to be different.))

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:28 pm 
Gym Leader

Name: Jessica Simpson
Appearance: Medium height, Slender and blonde. Likes to wear floral, girly things like dresses and crap.
Personality: Rather intelligent and hates when people make assumptions because of her name and appearance. Rather quiet and shy, but has a nasty temper when necessary.
Likes: Reading, Learning about new things, when people around her are happy.
Dislikes: Steryotypes!
Backstory: Born in Pebblesville and aspires to become a Parapsychologist (Studies the paranormal). Has a ‘6th sense’ about a lot of thing (can feel presences, sees how people are really feeling without them telling her) and can be considered slightly psychic. This makes her very intuitive and goes on ‘feeling’ rather than facts.
Text: Purple italic.

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.
Bag: IC: 275

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:15 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Name: Kamoku Takaku
Appearance: Small and fragile. Long brown hair in a white ribbon, and... a blue serafuku. Because I can.
Personality: Quiet, shy, and somewhat mysterious - you can never tell what's going on in her head, since nothing ever comes out of her mouth, really...
Dislikes: Chaos, people that don't like rainbows and butterflies
Backstory: Kamoku is trying to live out a peaceful life as an average schoolgirl in Pebblesville. As she... always has been. Nothing to see here. Nope. Nothing exciting about Kamoku's life at all.
Text: Brown

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm 
Gym Leader

Fortunately, there's a better turn-out than I expected, but less than I hoped.

Alright, unless Josiah objects, the Mafia will be the first one to successfully create an account with the name "Mafia" and post here. Remember, your identity is to remain anonymous to all, even myself. So Josiah could totally cheat and use the IP addresses, but I trust he won't.

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:50 am 
Mew

That method is fine with me, and I won't cheat and use admin powers to figure out who the Mafia is (hopefully Silver won't either). Only way I'll know who the mafia is is if I'm the mafia. Which I might be...or not.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:14 pm 
Mew

Looks like we have a mafia...who hasn't posted yet. Wondering what's taking so long. I mean, maybe it's part of my plan...or maybe it's not.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:13 pm 
Gym Leader

Almost forgot, the Mafia really doesn't need a bio considering that the person has already made their characters bio here. So have fun killing any member of the forums (Pokchu hasn't been here in a while, eh?) including the group here and those who wimped out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:39 pm 
Egg

"I've been playing for ages. I've waited long enough - now you will die." The Mafia pulled out a gun and made a single shot at Adrien Kudo's forehead, and walked away laughing evilly, knowing that the others in the town council would just make idiotic guesses with no proof. Fear struck Pebblesville, and the town council members gathered to catch the murderer before he could strike again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:45 am 
Gym Leader

((That's a little bit of a jump. We can't have counsel if we don't find the body you know. So where'd it happen at least?))

Hearing a gunshot, Brent rushed to find out what happened.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:13 pm 
Mew

"What happened?" Pokchu soon caught up to Brent. "That was a gunshot, wasn't it?" He spotted the body, lying there on the ground. "Well, I guess this mean's the costume contest is canceled then, though I suppose I shouldn't complain." he reached up, grabbed his face, and pulled. The face slid off as Adrien "Sherlock" Kudo pulled off his Pokchu mask, quickly followed by the rest of the costume.

"And this, of course, must be the real Pokchu." he carefully removed the mask from the body to reveal Pokchu's face. "The question is, did killer intend to kill Pokchu all along or did he not know about the contest and mistake him for me..." Unphased by the dead body, he began studying the crime scene.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:18 pm 
Gym Leader

"What the-? You-? He-? Wha?" Brent was lost. And standing next to a dead corpse (as opposed to a live one). Brent cleared his throat. "Huh?"

((I guess we're left to make up the scene? The Mafia isn't going to apparently.))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:00 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Kamoku, clad in a Trenchcoat Meowth costume, appeared from around the corner after the gunshot was fired. "...What's going on? I thought I heard..." she looked around the scene and noticed an obviously deceased Pokchu being exaimned by an obviously living... Pokchu impersonator. After thinking something along the lines of, "Why on earth would you want to dress up as Pokchu, outside of a desire to scare small children or have rocks thrown at you?" she exclaimed, "Oh, no!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:33 pm 
Pokémon Master

Tony was busy doodling in his notepad when he heard the gun shot. Now, like any other person, he gave a yelp of supprise. Unlike any other person, there was no yelp. Tony dashed to where the gunshot came from and found Brent, a guy holding a mask, and a girl in a Meowth trenchcoat. He knew no one would notice him, but wrote down, "Did I miss anything?" anyway.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next