It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:19 pm 
Gym Leader

Naturally Brent stood in shock (for a few days) and did the usual slap and pinch 'no I'm not dreaming' routine before examining the world. Naturally Brent stuck to the open areas while exploring the strange land, walking along the bodies of water mostly.

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:53 am 
Gym Leader

Saber: The girl giggled as she came over to Saber. “Sure” she said before scaling her way to just under the first branch a lot like any feline would. She then reached one arm down so she could lift Leila up to the first branch.

Ryuuko: The door to the shed was unlocked. There was a squawk as Alex opened the door and she found a strange looking bird flying at her in an attempt to get outside. “Hey don't let it out.” A voice said from somewhere inside the room.

Mandi: “You mean you don't know?” The girl said as a muffled bark came for the bushes. “Oh... It's okay.” She said looking at them as two foxes emerged from the bushes to stand next to the girl. “You're in the Eternal Forest. I'm Foxalina, but you can call me Lina if you want.” Lina explained.

Aura: Throughout the carnival Yuki found an array of things. There were stall selling all kinds of weapons, armor, tapestries, clothing and more. There were a few archery ranges and an area set up for a stage play. Nothing was on at the moment but there was a sign advertising a play for later that evening.

Dice: Dice found himself standing in a narrow valley between two mountains. The way behind him was blocked by the mine. In front of him was piles of dirt and mining equipment which lasted for about a hundred meters. The rest of the world was blocked from view but the small group of trees further down the valley.

Silver: The clatter from the boxes contents rang throughout the old building. After a minute the noise died down to leave silence except for the creaking of the old wood. There was no sound from downstairs. The place was deserted of life.

Poik:
By following the coast Brent found his way to the edge of the forest. From there he could see what might be a city further along the coast, although it was just a lump in the distance. To the east there was a small village not far from the tree line of the forest. And between the coast and the village were flat plains stretching out. Looking back at the ocean there appeared to be a large storm heading his way.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:12 am 
Gym Leader

Brent wondered what sort of drugs they put in his school lunch today and made for a way to the nearest townish lump. After all, where there's civilization there's the possibility of people or creatures who contrivedly speak English.

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:34 am 
Blaziken

Dice looked around. "Cool. Though I think I took a wrong turn." Dice said to himself and started to discover around. "I'm kinda hungry. I wonder if the trees ove there have some friuts in them." Dice told himself and headed towards the group of trees.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:12 pm 
Random Trainer

Iruini stared at the foxes that appeared, then rubbed her temple with the hand not still holding her dagger. This fox-girl was reminding her more and more of the Cat o'Nine Tails...except for her hair color. "Eternal Forest. huh?" she asked instead. "Never heard of it. Do you know how I can get back to Payon? I have something I really need to do." Her NineTail was watching the other two foxes curiously, momentarily leaving his flower alone and twitching his tails meditatively. He yipped, as if asking why the other foxes only had one tail. Iruini shrugged, attention still on Foxalina.

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:13 pm 
Pokémon Legend

After a brief hesitation, Leila reached out her hand and clasped the girl's hand. "Alright, can you pull me up?" Leila asked. "You sure you're strong enough? I don't really want to fall..."

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:17 pm 
Random Trainer

A play huh? Well that might be interesting, I guess while I wait for tonight I'll just find a place to sit and read. Come on Angel.Yuki said and headed for a nearby bench and led Angel behind her using a leash she made from the belt on her trench coat. When she sat down, she took out her copy of myth adventures and started reading.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:58 pm 
Torchic

Alex reached for the bird, her hands closing around it's long tail feathers. It squawked loudly from the offensive grip. Alex pulled it closer to her body, stroking it's head. The bird refused to calm, and flapped it's wings furiously. Alex held the bird away from her, getting smacked in the nose in the process.
"A little help here!" she cried. Large hands reached out and took the bird from her. She spat feathers out of her mouth and sighed. "Thanks." She was finally able to get a good look at the owner of the bird.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:16 am 
Gym Leader

Hamish looked at the dazzling weapons before him. Did anything his fancy? Could he say HECK YEAH! "They're amazing..." He found one he particularly liked. And reached his hand out to touch it.

((did you want ME to describe the one he liked, or will you?))

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.
Bag: IC: 275

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:15 pm 
Blaziken

(BLARGH)

Dice reaches the trees and searches them for any fruits. "Aww... none." Dice sighed in sadness. "Well, there are-" Dice cut himself off and hid behind a tree from a group of animals nearby. "...maybe thier fri-" Dice stopped one he saw one bite at a bone. "Or not..." Dice said and climbed the tree to be safe.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:20 pm 
Gym Leader

Poik: The village Brent entered was fairly quiet as most of the inhabitants were inside or heading home. Since it was late and there was a storm coming. The Buildings around him were all houses although there was a road leading to the center of the village.

Dice: Like the tree's in the forest the tree's here had white trunks, although the leaves were a deep blue-green colour. There was a strange orange coloured fruit growing from them that was shaped somewhat similar to a pear. There were some small blue-silver birds nesting in some of the trees, other then the birds there was no animal life to be seen.
Although there were tracks worn into the grass, most likely from the miners. And a small stream going through the trees.

Mandi: "Payon?" Lina said looking a bit confused. "I've never heard of Payon before." Lina looked at Iruini. "Oh, are you a newcomer? Is Payon where you were before? I've never met a newcomer, Mama says they come all the time, just appearing out of nowhere."

Saber: "Of course, I'm strong!" The girl said as she swung Leila up to the first branch. "I'm Mai by the way, what your name." She said as she joined Leila on the first branch.

Aura:
After a couple of hours of waiting the audience seats around Yuki began to fill up. After awhile the play started featuring a cast of multiple species. The play was adout a Stranger who appeared in medieval times from a place he called Atlantis. With the help of a friend he met when he arrived he saved the kingdom from falling to an unknown enemy. He was then nighted and then left for the mountains to the west, for he had been told that beyond the mountains was a way back to his homeland. There was also a few added in parts from the story being changed though times, such as a fight between a dragon and the stranger falling in love with the Princess.

Ryuuko: Alex found herself looking a a gruff man who looked like he'd just woken up. "Uh thanks for that Little Lady, The names Lorm." He said introducing himself as he calmed down the bird. "What be your name, and close the door if you could please. This fella might get a second wind in him and there'd be trouble if he got out." Lorm continued.

Astral: The one Hamish had picked was a dagger. The handle was shaped like animal that was a mix between a dragon and a falcon. It was mostly black with a gold pattern on it. The sheath was Black with a gold band around the top and gold writing on it. The blade of the dagger was a foot long, silver and had the same gold writing on it. "You sseem to have a good eye for them." The stall keeper said as he watch Hamish.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:41 pm 
Pokémon Legend

It took all of Leila's composure not to scream in fright. "I'm...I'm Leila." She said after a pause. "Er, I know this sounds weird, but, where exactly am I. I kinda got lost a bit ago." she said, at the same time thinking, Yeah, lost is an understatement. More like completly and totally vanished from the face of Hyrule.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:58 am 
Random Trainer

Iruini was looking quite confused herself. "Newcomer? To where? I wasn't aware I moved anywhere..." She paused, thinking. "Then again, the bridge I was on mysteriously disappeared...Along with everything else I find familiar." The Assassin shook her head, then had to quickly use her free hand to steady her NineTail. He yipped reproachfully, clinging to her hair as tightly as his paws would let him. "Whoops, sorry little guy. Gee, I really need to name you." Returning her attention to Foxalina, she finally sheathed her dagger and asked, "Mind explaining a bit what's going on? I'm obviously not on the same country as I had been. I'm starting to doubt it's even the same continent. What's the whole deal with these 'newcomers'? And in the case I AM one...well, I guess you just met your first newcomer. Aren't you lucky."

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:43 am 
Torchic

"Um, okay then," Alex entered and shut the door behind her. "I'm Alex." She told the man, wondering how he could tell she was female. It was common ofr most people to think of her as a boy, so it was a little strange to her. She came up to the man, noting his post-sleep sluggishness. "I was wondering, where am I? I mean, one second I was in the corridor of my apartment building, and the next, I was way out in the field out there." She continued. "And I'm pretty sure that I'm not even in the same country anymore."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:19 pm 
Random Trainer

As the play ended Yuki was surprised and wondered why she had to come here with Angel.Then she said to herself: Why do I have feeling history here will repeat itself? Heh, Angel's been real still in the last few minutes I guess she fell asleep. Yuki then looked down to look at the sleeping puppy only to see that Angel slipped through the leash. When she looked up she saw the pup heading toward the stage. Oh,fudgemonkeys.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next