It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:40 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

As Kent was walking to his job as a cook, he was reading manga, sort of unaware of his surroundings, he hit a pole that wasn't there last time he went to work, he was knocked out soon after, he woke up some place he's never been before. "Well, this was unexpected..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:38 am 
Gym Leader

“Are you sure we should be in here?” Hamish’s friend whined, not for the first time, as they tiptoed through the abandoned hospital.

Shh, they’ll hear you! Hamish whispered his accent still as strong as when he first started to talk.

“Who will? This place has been deserted for decades!”

Exactly Hamish turned and grinned. And how many people died in the decades that it was opened?”

Hamish’s friend shuddered at the thought.

Come on!” Hamish led the way. This room is supposed to be the most haunted. He said, stopping at a door at the end of the corridor. Who wants to go first?”

Hamish’s friend was white as the ghosts that apparently lived here. He shook his head and trembled.

Okay then, into the lion’s den I suppose…Hamish slipped into the Doorway.

There was silence for several seconds.

“Hamish?” His friend became worried. “HAMISH!?” He opened the door, concern quelling all fear. Behind the door he found nothing but a solid brick wall.

He turned and ran. What else could he do?

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.
Bag: IC: 275

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:43 pm 
Pokémon Legend

"Sir, for the thousandth time you owe me ten more rupees!" The confused clerk scratched his head in confusion, for what must have been the millionth time by this point.
"But...I don't understand...."
"But it's so simple!" Leila said in exasperation. "You offered a discount of 12.23% on this particular object."
"Now hold on, I believe it was only 10%...."
"Honestly, who do you believe is better at math here?" The man hesitated, and Lelia continued. "There's a discount for persons under the age of twelve, everyone knows that. It was made law almost a year ago to help out struggling children." Leila glanced at the man suspiciously. "Do you have an issue with adhering to the laws of the realm?"
"N-Now that you mention it..." the storekeeper stammered quickly, "I do recall that law. Can't believe it slipped my mind." The clerk was extremly nervous now, glancing in all directions as if he were expecting a soldier to arrest him then and there. "H-Here you go. And, take a few extra rupees. For the new generation, 'n' all."
"Thanks, sir." Leila walked off innocently, then ducked behind a corner and doubled over laughing. A discount for children....what a joke! Stupid storekeep, he fell for such an easy trick. Leila's laughter was cut short when she noticed something out of the corner of her eye. Wonder what that is... She thought to herself. Curiosity overcame her better judgement and she crept over. Leila suddenly vanished without a trace.

((Not liking text color. Probably gonna change it))

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:43 pm 
Gym Leader

Mandi: Iruini found herself standing amidst trees and shrubs in what appeared to be a very dense forest. Although this forest wasn't like any she had seen. The trees were tall and their shape reminded her of broccoli, their trunks were a pale white colour and the leaves, well they were shaped like an ordinary leaf, but were a golden-red colour.
Some of the trees had flower's blooming. the flowers were a cool blue colour and looked similar to a Lilly. The shrubs ranged in a multitude of colour's in shades of brown and green. The grass which she was standing on was a few inches high and was green, that at least wasn't different.
A small amount of light escaped through the canopy. To the north she could hear the sound of a waterfall, although she couldn't see it through the trees.

Dice: The constant sound of metal hitting rock echoed down the cave as Dice found himself standing in what appeared to be a mine. He could tell what it was because of the torches along the wall that lit up the tracks on the floor and the clang from the workman's pickaxes from up ahead. Behind him her could see the entrance (which was a steady upward climb) because of the light, and in front of him the track split into three separate tunnels.

Kisori: Kent woke up on the corner of a street in a town that looked somewhat similar to an old English town in the late 1890's. The people walking by payed no attention to him and kept going on their way. It was the afternoon and in a few more hours the sky would be dotted with unknown stars. Looking up he could see a few wisps of clouds in front of a mauve coloured sky. The street he was on was a T junction, one road ran along north/south and the other went east. Houses lined this particular street although there was what appeared to be a morgue down the street to the north.

Astral: Hamish found himself standing in what appeared to be the midst of a medieval fair. There were creatures going from stall to stall looking at things that interested them or just passing by heading to someplace in particular. The fair seemed all good and normal, apart from the fact that everyone that was there weren't human. The crowds were made up of a multitude of species, from scaly reptiles, to furrey's and some he didn't recognize although he did see one that reminded him of Tree's.

Saber: Leila suddenly found herself staring out at at lake that stretched out in front of her. The water was a pale blue colour with a bit of green mixed in. She could just see the shore on the other side There were a few trees behind her which were the same as the ones in the forest Iruini was in. The sky here was mauve as well although it seemed to be a couple of hours earlier in the day. A few hundred meter's along the shore to her right she could see what appeared to be a family of furrey having a picnic. And a couple more families beyond that.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:37 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"That's the last time I try to take a shortcut through the woods if Rui's the one giving directions..." Seijaku mumbled as he drifted through the freezing forest. The primarily coniferous trees blocked his view of the darkening sky, leaving him completely lost. He kept walking, in hopes of finding his way home before it got too dark, but was paying more attention to the sky above him than teh icy ground beneath him... which resulted in his stumbling over an exposed root and falling face first into a hole in the ground.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:42 pm 
Blaziken

(that was kinda hard to understand)

"Finally some light." Dice said to himself and turned off his torch. "Let's see..." Dice reached in his pocket and pulled out the note and read through it. "So, there are going to be three exits and one of them is the exit to the victory's circle." Dice said to himself and continued walking past the miners. "Hello." Dice greeted as he was walking past them. Suddenly, a few miners ahead of Dice left their station and walked in his way. "Excuse me." Dice tried to walk through them until he noticed one was about to swing her axe at him. "That's not nice." Dice stepped back enough to avoid the swing and then unsheathed his sword. "If it is a fight you want, it is a fight you get." Dice told the miners and approached them carelessly, not noticing the miners that were approaching him from behind.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:30 pm 
Pokémon Legend

((Changing my text color.
Gonna actualy use the magic box for once.))

"What the....how in Din's name did I get here?" Leila cried, looking around in surprise. Everything was gone.
"I don't think I'm Hyrule town anymore...or anywhere on the continent for that matter." she mumbled to herself. "And what the hell are those things?" she muttered, looking at the furries. "Ye gods, this just gets weirder by the minute."
After standing around for a few minutes trying to make sense of things, Leila got rather bored. Plus, she refused to admit to herself that she had no idea what was going on. Making a small exuse to herself, she told herself that asking the furries would help her out. After biting her lip as she hesitated, Leila decided to walk over and speak with the furries.

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:42 pm 
Random Trainer

Yuki was relaxing in the woods near her house when her puppy Angel came to play.
Hello there Angel, she said, What are you doing here?
The puppy just barked and wagged her tail while Yuki munched away on some dry roasted peanuts, and watched as the mutt started chasing it's tail near a lake,then the puppy fell in the water, Yuki ,panicking, jumped in and swam toward the puppy, then she felt something pull her just as she grabbed Angel.
Oh come on! No one said anything about a monster in the pond when my parents moved in!Then she blacked out. When she came to, she realized she was not in the woods near her house anymore, and her clothes were dry as well.Angel however was sitting next to her licking her face.
Angel, I don't think we're in Mississippi anymore. Yuki said, ripping off a famous line from the Wizard of Oz

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:36 pm 
Torchic

Alex lounged on the couch, an ancient paper back book in one hand. The other was scratching her cat behind the ears. She blinked when there was a knock on the door. Lifting up the cat, she got up to answer the door.
"We've got trouble, grab your stuff," Alex's friend Adam said. She nodded and reached for the hallway closet. Yanking it open, she strapped on her throwing knives to her arms, and grabbed a rifle. Running back to the couch, she grabbed her favorite gun off of the coffee table.
"Let's go," she said, as she shut the door.
Adam ran on ahead, down teh apartment building's corridor. He reached the elevator and turned back to look for Alex. She was gone.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:05 pm 
Random Trainer

Iruini stared around her at the strangely-colored trees. It was more the bark than the leaves that startled her; autumn usually brought a similar hue to the woods back home. Reaching out with one hand, she ran it cross the trunk of the tree nearest her, somewhat surprised to find it was incredibly smooth. The flowers overhead were quite pretty, and the NineTail on her head lifted his snout to snap curiously at one. She plucked it and handed it to the tiny fox. He gnawed on a petal while she wandered about a little. If she ignored the fact that she was absolutely nowhere she recognized or had even heard of, this forest was a place she wouldn't mind exploring further. The truth remained that she didn't have a clue where she was, however, and so she paused in her aimless walking and thought about her situation.
"What do you think I should do?" she asked the fox on her head. He let go of the flower for a moment, stared at the top of her head from between his paws, then resumed chewing on the petals. Apparently he liked the taste. "Figures." The Assassin sighed, chopped a few more flowers off the trees to feed him with later, and looked around again. "Ah well, that's as good of a place to start as any." With a light shrug, she headed in the direction where she heard the tell-tale crash of water on water, marking the location of a waterfall. She shifted her grip on her knife--which was still in her hand--and after several minutes broke clear of the trees. She had to stand and blink for a while, letting her eyes readjust to the sunlight.

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:32 am 
Gym Leader

Silver: Seijaku landed face first onto a hard wooded floor. A cloud of dust rose around him room the floor. He was in an attic of what appeared to be a large building, judging by the size of the attic.
A small amount of light seeped through the grime covered windows. He could make out a pile of boxes in one corner and some furniture stacked up in another. Everything was covered in a thick layer of dust and the air had a malevolent feel to it.
There was also what appeared to be a trap door in then center of the room, which was thee only way out of the room.

Dice: The miner's stopped attacking Dice as they circled him. "How did you get in here, no one else is supposed to know about this place?" The miner in front of him said in a rough voice.
(Basically you we dumped in a mine, the entrance/exit was behind you and the tunnel in front of you split into three separate tunnels, the miners were also not anywhere near you, you could hear them but not see them. So lets pretend you chose a tunnel and came across the miners.)

Saber: One of the furrey children that was playing with her brother was the first to notice Leila's approach. Without warning her parents she skipped towards Leila. Her parent looked worried but didn't act just yet. The family were humanoid snow leapord's. The small child that came to meet Leila was wearing a simple blue dress and had round blue eyes.
"Hi, want to play with me?" She ask in a strange accent.

Aura: Yuki was standing in front of a large cathedral in an even larger city. She could hear the ocean nearby(to the west) making it a port city. The building's, like the town Kent was in, were similar to England's architecture in the late 1890's. The street she was on curved and ran somewhat north-west/south-west. Shop's lined the street and creatures of different species moved along the street. Although not nearly as many as there usually would be due to (from what she overheard) a medieval carnival which was on just outside the south exit of the city.

((Sorry that's all I have time for at the moment, I'll do the rest later.))

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:03 am 
Pokémon Legend

Leila just stood there, dumbfounded. This just gets weirder and weirder... She thought to herself. Still clinging to the feeble hope that this was some odd dream (it was the only thing that kept her sanity in check), Leila decided to respond. "Ah...sure. What kind of games do you like to play?" She asked, hoping the girl could understand what would be to her an odd accent.

Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:26 am 
Gym Leader

"Um..." Hamish turned around, expecting to see the door but found only more Fair. He stood there, taking in his surroundngs and trying to make sense of everything (read: trying not to freak out) before heading towards the closest stall...

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.
Bag: IC: 275

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:47 am 
Gym Leader

"All right, before they fix this door I want to find out what is in the third floor here."
"What if you get caught?"
"That's what you're hear for." Brent pushed open the door whose frame which had been broken to let out someone who got locked in when the door was misinstalled. "Good still broken. I'll be right back."
He took a step inside and to his surprise, the stairs that could be seen through the door window weren't there. And neither was the door behind him.

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:16 am 
Random Trainer

Yuki only looked at Angel and said, a Carnival huh? well, I hope they allow pets, come on Angel, let's figure out what's going on.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next