It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon:Beryl White
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:06 pm 
Gym Leader

"I thought you looked suspicious, giving away free Pokemon.. I'm just trying to find out more about this illness that's affecting the Pokemon around here."

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.
Bag: IC: 275

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:00 pm 
Pokémon Champion

@Astral:"I already know who's behind it." Steven tells you with a stern voice. "The problem is figuring out why they would do such a thing..."

@Nabmaster:In a flash of light, you are suddenly transported to a strange facility of sorts where pokemon are being experimented on. You better hide before someone sees you.

Visit my mini city!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:19 pm 
Pokémon Master

*Cough.*

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:54 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Doodleshark wrote:
*Cough.*

((WAIT FOR KAIDA HONKY!))

Visit my mini city!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:10 am 
Gym Leader

*Cough.*

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:02 am 
Pokémon Champion

PoikSpirit wrote:
*Cough.*

((You haven't said anything in a while, so you have no right to cough at me!))

@Poikspirit:When you awaken, you notice, the mysterious pokemon and the other two trainers that were with you are nowhere to be seen. To make matters interesting, you notice Jirachi is lying next to you. You try to remember what happened during the skirmish, but it's all a blur to you.

Visit my mini city!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:58 pm 
Gym Leader

"I guess we'll just have to entertain ourselves for awhile then Vulpix." Jing said to his Vulpix as the two wondered of to check out the City. "Who knows, someone here may know something."
"Vul" Vulpix said in agreement.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:05 pm 
Gym Leader

"Jirachi? Sam?" Feeling as though he's been incapacitated by a plot device for months, Brent scrambles to find those whom just... minutes ago cognitively he had been in the presence of.

((Sorry, I could've just put it on the OoC, but I was finished waiting for Phonox and Celebifly.))

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:53 pm 
Pokémon Champion

@Kaida:You hear a voice in your head telling you to follow lazy looking fellow headed for the docks. Do you heed it?

@Poikspirit:As you're picking Jirachi up, you realize your surroundings are all too familiar. Your inside your bedroom! You're back home in Fallarbor town!

Visit my mini city!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:15 pm 
Gym Leader

"What the heck?" Brent places Jirachi lightly on the ground, just to test a thought.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:28 am 
Gym Leader

Marcille gasped. "If you know who;s behind it why don't you stop them?"

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:22 am 
Gym Leader

(Sorry for making you wait PoikSpirit and Atma)

Seth was sent flying through the air, speeding past Professor Birch's lab. He was actually in the air for a while. Had he been awake, he would have been greeted by a lush and beautiful landscape. But, the force from the shockwave had succeeded in knocking him out. He was not very high in the air, but one had to wonder how he could survive such a fall without injury.

Volgel(4):Magneduo- Gender: Male; Type: Electric, Flying; Abilities: Magnet Pull, Early Bird; Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Pursuit
Schwann(4):Bronzling- Gender: Female; Type: Steel, Psychic; Abilities: Levitate, Heatproof; Attacks: Wrap, Confusion, Growl, Hypnosis
Swapi (4):Larxy- Gender: Female; Type: Normal, Flying; Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace; Attacks: Peck, Charm, Sing, Fury Attack
Zutodile (4):Hydra(SDC) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Inner Focus, Torrent; Attacks: Leech Life, Scratch, Supersonic, Water gun
IC as of 6/7/09: 737

Signature site, how original!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:41 pm 
Pokémon Champion

@Poikspirit:Jirachi immediately jolts awake only to calm down seeing you're okay. "I'm sorry." Jirachi tells you. "I could only protect one of you"

@Astral:"Because we still don't fully know what it is they're doing!" Steven says while he takes a sip of a drink on his desk. "They've been infecting pokemon all over with a new strand of pokerus, and now they've unleashed some kind of new superweapon that's tearing everything apart. If only we could get into one of their fa-" Steven pauses for a minute, looks at you and impishly smiles. "Whoops! I did it again! So anyway, how about if I give you a nice new pokenav and in return, you do something for me?"

@Phonox:You land right in the middle of Mauville city! The sudden impact startles the tourists and results in everyone gathering around you. Fortunately, an old man is nice (And smart) enough to drag you to the local gym and treat you for injuries. When you wake up, you find yourself in bed with bandages on your head and arms. Your pokeballs are on the table next to you, do you check to see if they're all there?

Visit my mini city!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:41 am 
Gym Leader

Those words. They scratched on Brent's mind. "Why me?" began Brent after a second of gaping. "Why would you choose me over those two?" Brent had never taken himself too seriously, he never really thought he deserved what little he had. "What do you foresee for me that could not be better with someone else in my shoes?" He theorized that someone else could be him better, but as long as he's here, he might as well make the best of it. "Where's Sam?" He thought that the fact that his existence actually harmed another's, though indirectly, proved that he was failing.
((Unnecessary character development!))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:22 pm 
Gym Leader

Marcille blinked. She wanted to know what he was sayign, but if she just outright asked him, SHE might be considered suspicious.. she decided to go along with him and earn his trust first.

"Well... I already HAVE a Pokenav... but I wouldn't mind doing an errand... depends what it is of course..."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next