It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Naruto RP
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:11 pm 
Gym Leader

"Kuris- Where are you?" Poik leaned down to examine the wound. "Can you get a medic now! Alright Hinata-Sensi, keep holding the wound shut and don't remove the kunai, just in case it hit a vein." Poik looked for Kurisutofua, if the later didn't move within the next second then the former was going to.

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:59 am 
Articuno

Hinata complied, putting pressure on the wound. You suddenly notice something about the area Hinata is lying on. The grass is flat, as if something is putting pressure on it that you can’t see.

Hinata does not seem to be making any hostile moves. She is complying to your instructions. Do not forget, she is a Jonin.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:09 am 
Gym Leader

Seeing no movement, Poik dashed out towards the trees towards where he thought he had seen one of the others a little while ago. "I know a shortcut," he called back to Hinata, making for cover as soon as he was out of sight.

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:58 am 
Articuno

You suddenly hear a voice.

“You know, that is very kind of you, so let me give you a hint...”

Suddenly there is aloud thud noise next to you.

A tall medical female ninja stands next to you, with shoulder length pink hair.

“Do you really think a Jonin, especially one with the eyes, would get hit in the leg by a rookie like you?”

You recognise her as the head of the medical core, but can't remember her name.

"I'll give the summons this, it's trick is convincing, but I know Hinata. She knows basic medical Jutsu."

She looked and smiled at you "I'm only giving you a hint becuase the summons wasn't supposed to pull this kind of trick. Hinata asked me to keep an eye on it, incase it got carried away."

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:46 pm 
Gym Leader

"You don't think I haven't noticed? That's why I was hiding instead of going to get you." Poik spat. "You haven't seen any of the others around here have you?" Then he did a double take. "How rude of me, have we met?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:16 am 
Articuno

The medic smiled “You may have seen me around the hospital, and I’m responsible for the yearly student medical training.”

She bent down a little, to look at you face to face “My name is Sakura, and Hinata has asked me to keep an eye one you. She doesn’t want anyone getting hurt in this exercise.”

She glanced around “Your friends are around here somewhere, but it would be unfair of me to interfere any more.”

She bows “See you around”

With that, she disappeared in a swirl of leaves.

((Other plays need to post before the weeks end or you will lose your spots on the team. They will then be open to other forum members))

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:55 am 
Pokémon Champion

Kurisutofua watched and planed his next move. Now that she was hurt it would be easyer to do something with his clay. But he too noticed something weird and so for the moment stayed where he was. Then he saw Poik take Hinata not to far from where he was. Then he saw the other ninja show up. He too didn't reconize her right away but was close enough to at least hear the name. Then she disapeared. Then quickly he moved over to Poik. "Sorry for not helping sooner but was figuring out the best thing to do. So, what do you suggest now?" Then his mouths moved and he opened his hands as they spit out the clay. Now that it was done it was time to mold it. But what should he use?

(Sorry for not posting sooner. Was abit busy lately :) )

Last edited by Neo Zanther on Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:20 am 
Articuno

Sakura was out of site, but she was watching from a high point on a tree close by.

The injured Hinata brought her leg up towards her chest and used her hand to put pressure on the wound. She still looked like she was in pain and made no move to attack, simply waiting for a medic.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:50 pm 
Gym Leader

"I do suggest finding the real Hinata while the lizard is thinking we're distracted. Also, your hands creep me out."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:09 am 
Articuno

Blastotoise has lost his place in this RP. I will write his character out after the exam. Neo Zanther, please post within the next few days or you will lose your place as well.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:43 am 
Pokémon Champion

Kurisutofua had an idea. Quickly he molded one of the clay peices into a small bird. Then soon it started to move. "Now my little birdy find us our target." It then flew off into the sky searching for Hinata. "Now all we have to do is figure out how to take care of the lizard and then if my clay bird finds Hinata, we head for the explosion."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:05 pm 
Gym Leader

"I don't think the lizards a problem now." Keeping a eye on the xerox fiend. "We could go searching ourselves and meet up when we find her. Like in my original plan. A whistle should be loud and high pitched enough to tell the other that we found her, but it would draw attention."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:31 am 
Articuno

The injured Hinata suddenly disappeared, and Kamereon immerged in her place.

“You seem to have underestimated me! I know you are still here!” It began to shoot its tongue towards random bushes, indicating it did not know your exact location.

There was a explosion heard on the horizon, north of you, about a half mile away.

Marley, who had finally arrived behind Kurisutofua got caught by Kamereon’s tongue in his hiding spot and swallowed whole.

Sakura cringed in her hiding spot. She knew Marley wouldn’t be killed, but under Hinata’s instruction, if a student was ‘dead’ he failed the test.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:58 pm 
Gym Leader

"Ready a knife, stay low, move fast." And with that Brent darted towards the blast keeping as much shrubbery as possible, as well as his knife, between him and Kameron and watching him out of the corner of his eye.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:45 pm 
Articuno

Sakura frowned "What about his team mate?"

After a few moments, Kamereon spat Marley out. He was covered in slim, out cold but otherwise unhurt. He did however, have a label stamped to his head that said "FAIL" in large red ink. Kamereon sniffed the air, and got a nose full of Poik's cent. he charged towards him.

"Then there were two little flies!"

Go to ROM the Comic

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next