It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Naruto RP
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:37 am 
Articuno

Kamereon smiled "Is that so little bugs?" it asked in a loud, moking voice.

It suddenly shot its tongue forward and latched onto Kurisutofua's leg.

"One snot nosed little flie isn't enought to take on the boss, but if you let her go now it may take you hours to find her again!"

It then began to laugh.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:32 am 
Gym Leader

"All too true. But two would barely do much better," Poik added, while slashing his kunai at the extended tongue. "Still Marley would've made a better distraction."

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:08 am 
Articuno

Meanwhile Marley was hanging upside down in a tree, having ran over one of Hinata's rope traps.

Kamereon pulled it's tongue backwards, letting go of Kurisutofua's leg to avid the kunai, but it quickly shot it out again towards Poik.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:47 pm 
Gym Leader

Poik aimed his kunai at the tongue before it could topple him. "We need a plan, we can't just keep doing this. You get Marley."

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:57 am 
Articuno

Kamereon pulled the tongue back, but shot it forward again, aiming for Poik’s feet.

((Marley will be played by me if his creator does not post before next monday))

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:05 pm 
Pokémon Legend

"Grumble grumble...Stupid trap...and me without my kunai."

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:06 am 
Articuno

(You do have one. Hinata gave you all a set before she left.)

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:40 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Marley felt around in his pocket. "Huh. I swear that wasn't there before..." Marley cut himself down and landed on the ground with a hard thud "Ow. I'm just going to lay here for a bit..."

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:56 am 
Pokémon Champion

"Marly could be anywhere. Besides I don't think you can take this thing on all by yourself. But if you want me to go search for him then I guess. You seemed to have taken charge of us 3 then. Good luck." With that Kurisutofua darted off back into the forest. It didn't take too long do find Marley supriseingly (sp I know). "Get up, we do need you. If we want to get this done with success we will need you." Before Marley could respond Kurisutofua opened one of his hands. The mouth stayed closed as it wasn't done yet. But it would be soon. Then with Marly's hand in his he pulled Marly though the forest back to the lake.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:29 am 
Articuno

Kamereon was distracted by Marly and Kurisutofua return and missed Poik’s feet.

It retracted its tongue back into its mouth and studied its opponents, grinning.

“So, three flies now instead of just one. I’ll admit, you have the main concept of the exercise down, but will you work well as a unit?!”

Kamereon jumped backwards, landing in the pool of water, causing an almighty splash.

It suddenly began to blur at its edges, its skin colour changed to blue, black and white.

In its place, stood what looked like Hinata atop the water.

She was grinning. She took the Gentle Fist stance you have seen her relative AYAME use at the academy.

“Byakugan!“ she shouted. Veins appearing on her face around her eyes.

“Lesson number four: Do not allow the enemy to deceive you!”

She charged forwards and headed for Kurisutofua.

“Gentle Fist Art: Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms!”

Quote:
Name: Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms (八卦六十四掌, Hakke Rokujūyon Shō) English TV: Gentle Fist Art: Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
Type: Hidden, No rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Users: Hyuga clan
Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 61
Debut (Manga): Naruto Chapter 101
This jutsu closes off sixty-four[1] specific chakra points on an opponent's body with the Gentle Fist, effectively eliminating their ability to use chakra for quite some time and making it quite difficult for them to move. It begins with the closing of two chakra points, followed by four more, then eight, then sixteen, then thirty-two, and then sixty-four strikes. Each set of strikes is done at an increasing pace.

Her first strike hit him in the shoulder. The second in a rib. She was going quickly, but you can see her movements. Ayama seemed faster.

Kurisutofua fells the hit, but doesn’t notice any difference in his chakra flow at the moment.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:56 pm 
Gym Leader

"Lesson four this, don't announce your strategy copycat!" With this Poik threw a blow into the side of the Hinata illusion with his still clutched kunai.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:37 pm 
Pokémon Champion

As soon as her attack was done Kurisutofua disapeared and a log appeared in his place. Kurisutofua meanwhile layed behind a tree panting. Though he had avoided most of the attack he still got hit by the begining of it. He had no idea what effect it might of done to him. He needed to act fast. Even if part of his chakara was shut down if he was lucky the streams to his arms and hands wasn't effected by her attack.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:32 am 
Articuno

The kunai struck Hinata in her thigh and you could hear flesh and fabric tear, and a yelp of pain come from Hinata. You can feel resistance against the knife, and actually feel it impale in her flesh.

Her attack instantly stopped, and Kurisutofua disappeared. The log hit the ground with a thump, quickly followed by Hinata.

She lay on the ground, evident pain on her face, blood starting to protrude from the wound you had inflicted. She clutched her left side leg, the kunai still in her thigh.

"Hun..." she muttered as she began to curl up.

She seems to be in a lot of pain. There are even a few tears in the corner of her eyes.

There was no damage to Kurisutofua's chakara network. All you feel is a dull pain in the area's struck.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:20 pm 
Gym Leader

"That's very convincing, but I'm not stupid." Poik said, though his face didn't follow his mouth. His thoughts were racing, from lesson three, to use intent to kill, to help Hinata-Sensi and back.

((Where are the bells on her person? That and you said thigh, then side, which is it?))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:23 am 
Articuno

((I’ve edited the post so the wound is still in her leg. Sorry.))

Hinata looked up to Poik with half open eyes. “Poik-san…t-this is just a tr-raining exercise…I-I’m really h-hurt here. Y-you need to g-go and get a m-medic from the h-hospital…”

She turned her head and a pained look can be seen again.

After a quick scan of her body, you do not see any bells, but that does not mean they are not in one of her pockets or have fallen off.

Go to ROM the Comic

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next