It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Naruto RP
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:50 am 
Articuno

Hinata appeared in training ground two. It was an open field with a few trees surrounding it. The training ground was used to practice earth style jutsu, as the large open area and soft soil was perfect for beginners.

Hinata looked around, her blood line limit not activated. She grinned and casually walked along, making no effort to hind.

Training ground 2 is in the next field over to the left of your current poison. She is visible from your current location, as are you to her as there is a line of sight threw the trees.

Hinata begins to hum loudly as she heads for the trees towards the next area, which has a small body of water and denser woodland.

The two bells are hanging from her waist on her left.

She makes no indication that she can see you, but she knows were she last saw you, and as you have not moved, she knows were you are.

She is quickly moving out of sight.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:14 pm 
Gym Leader

"Follow her, but keep an eye out," Poik started, and started running. "I somehow doubt she'll be going full out at the very start, but we should make sure it's not a clone jutsu. Spread out but stay within site, as soon as she notices us, or at this signal," Poik waved his hand forwards, "we will begin simultaneously, sound good?" He specifically looked at Kurisutofua thinking he'd want to add whatever scheme he had.

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:19 am 
Articuno

She approaches a tree and looks up at it. After a few seconds she begins to walk up the side using only her feet. It looks like it is very little effort to her.

After a few meters up, she stops and stands upright on a branch, looking around.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:04 am 
Pokémon Legend

Marley started humming the mission impossible theme as he ran around the perimeter to a suitable position to wait for the signal.

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:58 pm 
Gym Leader

"Someday we should teach that kid stealth." Poik hopped behind the nearest shrubbery, watching to advance at every time her head was pointed in the opposite direction, hoping that Marley had the sense to not be caught so quickly.

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:08 pm 
Articuno

Hinata grined as she heared Marley humming. Without using her Byakugan she was able to pin point his positon with her hearing.

She moved threw a series of hand signs

“Lesson number one: Conceal your pressence at all times.”

A sound could be heard confirming her chakra was charged.

“Water style: Hidden Mist Jutsu”

A few seconds passed before a thick fog began to cover the area of training ground two.

Hinata suddenly disapered within the effects of the Ninjutsu.

The fog clears just as quickly, and Hinata is gone.

You hear splashing at the lake in the next training field over, but can’t see the water were you currently are. You would have to approach to investigate.

Quote:
» Kirigakure no Jutsu
» Hidden Mist Skill
Appearance: Chapter 12
Used By: Momochi Zabuza
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: A highly effective cover technique. Blankets an area in a thick fog, confusing the senses of the enemy.

((I'm assuming here Hinata is a water user, as alot of fancomics and fanfiction have her down as water, which I think suits her. I'm also assuming she has been trained in more jutus than just her family are as she is know a teacher))

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:57 pm 
Gym Leader

When Poik was sure she noticed Marley, he gave the signal and started to charge. Before he could reach her he was blinded by the fog. A muttered obscenity later, he followed the sound of the splashing, cautiously so he could try and get a bearing on his surroundings.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:59 am 
Pokémon Champion

Kurisutofua begain to follow the rest of the group. He unzipped the bags on this sides and quickly removed the gloves and placed them in his pockets. The mounts on his hands begain to open up and he quickly placed them in the bags. Each mouth opened fully at the sight of the clay and the tounges begain to gather up clay. Soon they had enough and the mouths closed. Kurisutofua then pulled out his hands and they begain to do their thing with the clay. Now he just had to figure out what was the best to make out of it.

As they begain to near the area a thick fog developed and covered all the area. He figured it could of been the work of their Sinsi. Soon though the fog cleared and he saw Poik going off towards another area and begain to follow him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:40 pm 
Articuno

Hinata was stood in the middle of a large and deep body of water. She was stood on the surface of the water. You had heard of these ability before, but it is the first time you have seen a ninja do it.

Hinata spots Kurisutofua and Poik comeing for her.

She stands in a ready stance for junken, in the middle of the lake

“Lesson number two: Ensure you have the advantage of the enviroment”

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:27 pm 
Gym Leader

The fog clears and Poik realizes he's at the edge of the lake and that Marley was not near as he missed the signal. Another euphemistic expletive and a quick glance at his surroundings, he quickly finds the closest cover visable out of the corner of his eye without taking his eyes off Hinata and backs up and over to it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:21 am 
Articuno

Hinata grins “V-Very good Poik-san. Taking cover is b-basis of lesion one. We are also at a stale mate in terms of c-combat. However, how are you going to stop me esc-caping all the wa-y over there?”

With that, Hinata dropped her battle stance began to walk slowly towards the edge of the river, away from the team.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:21 pm 
Gym Leader

"Hinata-Sensi is stalling," Poik stated the obvious, "And where are you guys? None of us can take a full-fledged ninja alone!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:47 am 
Articuno

Hinata begins to walk faster.

“Lesson numb-ber three: Re-emeber the mission objective in every action”.

She began to perform an even greater number of hand signs than before in rapid succession

“Summing Jutus!” she finally yelled.

A large plume of smoke ruptured from the lake.

A large lizard appeared on the lakes surface. The animal was as large as a cow.

With a flick of its tongue and the movement of its eyes, it suddenly becomes obvious this is a chameleon.

Hinata stood top its back.

“Allow me to introduce you to Kamereon”

Hinata jumped of its back and landed behind it.

“Please do not allow them to follow me” she requested.
She whispered “Don’t h-hurt them,”

Kamereon nodded “Right boss”

It took a ready stance as Hinata began to make her get away across the body of water towards a densely wooded area.

Quote:
Where did Hinata get a chameleon contract?

From a mission in the anime!

Shiromari is a chameleon summon that takes the form of a castle. It was summoned over fifty years prior to Naruto's visit to the castle with Hinata Hyuga and Kiba Inuzuka in the The Cursed Haunted Castle filler arc. As a last resort, the dying lord of the castle summoned Shiromari and had it devour anyone who approached. The lord died before he could release the summoning, and thus it remained bound to the contract scroll used to summon it. From then on, it devoured anyone who came close. During a mission to find a group of missing people, Hinata, Kiba, and Naruto stumble upon this summon. After being swallowed by it, they realize just what it is. While attempting to find the contract scroll that is keeping it summoned, the spirit of the castle lord appeared and led them to it, because the lord felt sorry for the creature spending fifty years guarding his castle, and wanted to set it free. The summoned creature is very loyal to his summoner, having protected his summoner's castle for so long. Naruto cut the scroll into pieces to send the summoned creature back, and escaped from the body of the summon with Rasengan. The anime does not show Shiromari's true form, but instead, a picture.

It is not shown in the anime, but I don’t think they would have left the summons contract behind. I’m assuming what was left of it was collected at a later date and reconstructed as it is valuable. Here Hinata was able to sign the contract as she was on the retrieval mission. Her blood line limit helping in finding all of the pieces. She also would have used it to help them piece it back together. She was also responsible for suggesting retrieving the scroll.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:13 pm 
Pokémon Champion

"Hinata-Sensi is stalling," Poik stated the obvious as Kurisutofua landed near him.

"What gives you that idea?" Kurisutofua asked. Then is questioned was proabably answered when a Summing Jutus was done and a large chameleon. "Well that answered it somewhat. We now do know she is stalling, trying to keep up from getting near those bells. And where did we loose Marly to?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:44 pm 
Gym Leader

"Lesson Three: Keep your eyes on the prize, eh? This chameleon is in the way. If we're going to get anywhere, it's going to be around it. If worse comes to worse, it can't stop both of us from bolting in opposite directions and trying to cross the stream at different points."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next