It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: The Naruto RP
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:21 am 
Articuno

The Naruto RP

(Be warned, set in the future!)

I need three people who are willing to play a dungeons and dragons style RP based on the Naruto Anime. You can create an original character, but they will start off as an academy student, undergoing the test to become ninja. The DM (me) will play all the parts of the NPCs that you will interact with. You will have a teacher and will be sent out on missions. After a while, you can take more tests to become higher ranked ninja. You will only have basic academy jutsu to begin with but can learn more from different NPCs played by me. If you would like to enter, submit a character, what clan they are from (any that are in naruto can be used except the dead ones.). Bloodline limits are okay, but I get to say if there to powerful or not. You can also make up a new clan, but they would be considered a lower clan by the village. Also included character personality in detail.

You begin at age 12.

Only three people can play. Series RPers only

Your teacher at the academy will be Iruka

Your teacher if you pass your test will be Hinata Hyuga

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject: Re: The Naruto RP
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:36 pm 
Pokémon Champion

I wouldn't mind giving this a shot. Just give me a day or 2 to come up with a char and i'll post it :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:18 pm 
Pokémon Legend

*Cracks Knuckles*

Name:Marley Nezuma
Text Color:Blue
Clan:Nezuma Clan
Kekkei Genkai:None
Personality: Marley <3's being the center of attention, good or bad. He usually tries to avoid the latter though. Also like to crack a lot of jokes, mainly at other people's expense. Basically like ALL my characters.
History: Marley is the youngest of 4 brothers, so he got picked on a lot. by the time he finally got to the academy, all his brothers had passed, becoming great shinobi. He intends to do better than all of them though.

(Is it cool that I don't have a clan?) (If someone REALLY wants to enter, I can drop out.)

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Last edited by Blastotoise on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:59 pm 
Articuno

Well a clan is really just your family. If you have brothers you really do actualy have a clan. You can be from a non ninja family thats had it's first gen ninja, or you are an orphan. Please chose a last name as some of the characters will refer to you by it. As for Neo, you have till Monday to come up with something, or i'll give your slot to someone else :ninja:

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:53 pm 
Gym Leader

Name: Poik Shira
Text Color: red
Clan: Shira Clan
Kekkei Genkai: None
Personality: Preferring to relax, Poik seems lazy most of the time, but when there is a job that has to be done he will be the first to get it finished and still gets the job done meticulously. Has no self-motivation to do anything outside of what is necessary.
History: Poik glided through classes all his life and found everything he set his mind to way too easy. Living with two siblings, he learned to slink away to avoid chores, spending most of his days sleeping or reading.

I would like to be in a currently active RP, and I am a DnD fan, but I'm willing to let another (say a die-hard Naruto fan) join in my stead.

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:14 am 
Articuno

You are excepted. If Neo does not drop out before Monday then we have our team! I hope you are ready for the RP!

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:11 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Name: Kurisutofua Kawamoto
Text Color: Orange
Clan: Kawamoto Clan
Kekkei Genkai: Kibaku Nendo (Exploding Clay)
Personality: Usually quite, even when talked to. He's smart though and is one of the top students of his class. He's also abit on the shy part as well.
History: Kurisutofua's clan orginally was from the the Land of Rain but because of the civil war they didn't want to be under the rule of Pain. Due to conflicts on where to go the clan broke up. One heading to the Land of Fire and the other half to the Land of Stones. Naturally Kurisutofua's clan went to the Fire Land. The Kekkei Genkai ability has a histroy of skipping a generation or two. In recenty history both sides of the clan have each had one child with the ability.

Kurisutofua normally has his hands covered with gloves. He's done this since he can remember so he won't scare other kids away with the mouths on his hands. He has some control over his ability but is still learning and always expermenting with clay and can do simiple things and can make it explode when he wants to about 70% of the time. It does take alot of his chakra to do so he can only infuse, work the clay and make things explode only afew times a day.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:24 am 
Articuno

This is great. The RP will start on Tuesday with an introduction post by me!

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:55 am 
Pokémon Champion

I was hoping it would be ok :)

I acutally had to do some research when making this char. Mainly to try and explain why his clan is in the Land of Fire instead of the Land of Stone :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:31 am 
Articuno

It's alright. We can bend the rules a little bit anyway. it is set a little ahead of the manga.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:59 am 
Articuno

It is a lovely week day in Konohagakure. You are sat in the ninja academy together.

Iruka is sat at the head of the classroom, which has a blackboard and a desk at the front of it. You are sat in various positions around the classroom, were at is up to you.

Iruka is shuffling papers. On the blackboard is written "Ninja graduation exam."

He finaly finishes reviewing his notes.

"Okay everyone, today is the graduation exam for the first ninja rank of Genin. I know you have all worked very hard this year, and I know you are all capable of passing this exam."

He stood up and walked to the right of the desk.

“Please all line up in single file here and we will begin the exam. You must perfectly execute a clone jutsu."

He motioned with his hand this was your queue to line up.

Students began to line up. The only obvious clan member is one female Hyuga from the branch family. She sits silently at the back of the classroom. Her hair is short and tied up. it has a slight blue/ purple to it. a short frindge covers the curse seal on her head.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:34 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Kurisutofua was one of the first of the students in the line. This part like the rest of the exam would be easy for him to do. Soon it was his turn in line.

"Clone Jutsu.", said Kurisutofua as a perfect clone of himself appeared beside him. After afew moments he made the clone disapear and waited for the next part.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:39 pm 
Articuno

Iruka smiled his friendly, warm grin at Kurisutofua and patted him on the head.

"Very good Kurisutofua. You are doing very well with this jutus. I know you will one day make a great ninja."

He passed Kurisutofua his first blue hidden leaf headband

"Well done on becoming a Genin. Please take a seat and wait for your class mates to take there turn."

The female Hyuga also made a perfect clone and recived a headband from Iruka

"Congratulations AYAME "

Quote:
AYAME 菖蒲 f Japanese
Means "iris" in Japanese.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:49 pm 
Articuno

AYAME image

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:59 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Marley was next in line, and a little worried. He hadn't really perfected his clone jutsu, but he was still confident in his abilities.

"Shadow clone justu!" He said as he made a passable clone, and waited a little before dispersing his clone and stood in anticipation waiting to see if he passed.

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next