It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:45 am 
Random Trainer

“Well, eh...”, Bael laughed nervously before offering up a smile to Ishi. “About that, it is my job. I am a member of the Shinsengumi and there was a murderer on the loose so my partner and I had to try and bring him in or deal with him before he hurt someone else. Unfortunately, I did get myself a little banged up but I am grateful for all your help, Miss, thank you very much.”

Kaoru slowly raised his head, watching as Xiang departed from the area. For a brief moment, he wondered if he should mention the man in his report to Hijikata or whether it would be better to leave him out of it altogether. On the one hand, Xiang had helped him a great deal and did deserve credit, and on the other hand, it was possible that Xiang wouldn't want to have himself mentioned to the Shinsengumi superiors at all. But the taichou didn't want to bother the man again, only to ask him a single question. In the end, he decided that he would include the noble in his report.

'What's the harm? I don't have to mention him by name. I can simply state that a man from the crowd offered us his sword in assistance. That should be adequate. Now, to take care of our captive.'

Nyrock appeared to be safely unconscious which meant that he could risk carrying him back to their headquarters. Slowly, he knelled down and carefully maneuvered the criminal up onto his shoulder so that Nyrock's body was draped over him. He stood up once more, trying to ensure that the two of them were well balanced and that he could walk without a problem. Then he moved over to join Bael and Ishi, smiling at them while he approached. “Well, I've got him. We can head on home whenever you're done patching him up.”, said the taichou, laughing softly in a cheerful tone.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13