It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:40 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Ellen still sick earlier that morning finally took a few steps from where she was staying and decided to go into town to get better. A good walk should calm the nerves, she thought as she walked down a street, swords in hand.

Shinta looked over his back a few times, and saw that there were a lot of them on the streets. He nod to another and closed his eyes for a second to get the sun away from his face. He smiled because it was a beautiful day. Never noticing the smoke that came from behind him. Shinta kept on walking, enjoying his day up to this point, for now.

---------------------------------------------------

You will never know what my pain is untill its too late. Never for my heart to fall in pieces as with the blood that drips.

Du kummt..........

----------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:01 pm 
Random Trainer

"Don't be silly, Bael. You could never lose me, especially not to scum like that. So just wait out here and I'll be right back.", replied Kaoru, smiling as he gently freed his arm from Bael's desperately tight grasp.

The young taichou honestly didn't want to leave Bael out here alone by himself but he knew that if he didn't at least try to defeat the murderer inside the tea shop that both of them would still be in serious trouble. So he swallowed his fear and tightened his grip on the hilt of his katana while preparing to enter the building once again.

It was at this point that a woman approached the small group that had gathered around them. She mentioned that she could heal wounds and generously made the offer to do. Kaoru seized the opportunity to place Bael into her care so that at least he would be all right.

"Over here, Miss! If you could heal my friend's wound, we'd be very grateful.", he called to her, gesturing to the gaping hole in Bael's shoulder. "Now, if you'll kindly exscuse me, I have some unfinished business to attend to." With that said, the purple-haired warrior disappeared back inside the tea shop.

Bael looked on with an extremely subtle pout gracing his lips as his taichou left him to go continue the battle against Nyrock. But he decided there was really nothing he could do to stop Kaoru from being his usual self, which included having an immense urge to complete every task that came his way. Instead of dwelling on it, he simply resigned himself into Ishi's care and removed the sleeve covering his injured shoulder so that she could look at it.

A smirk that reached from ear to ear blossomed across Nyrock's face as Xian dared to challenge him. He brought his own blade forward to mirror his new opponent's, feeling increasingly confident despite the injuries he had recieved earlier.

"Yer a noble fool. What makes ya think you can take me on, when even those wolves of Mibu ran off with their tails between their legs?", he barked, laughing aloud.

Growling softly at the insult made towards the Shinsengumi, Kaoru stepped up to stand beside Xian, holding his katana at the ready. He couldn't entirely deny that Bael had wanted them to step down and abandone the fight but he would never admit defeat so long as he still had a will to fight.

"I'll have you eating those words before the day is out, you bastard.", he exclaimed, positioning his body into a fighting stance.

--------------------

Kusa carefully read through each and every individual page before aligning them in the correct order and deciding that perhaps he did have some useful material to hand in to his commander. Standing up from his place, he arranged the documents into a tidy stack and picked them up before heading towards Hijikata's office. Once he reached his desired destination, the younger Miyazaki brother gently called out to announce his presence and politely requested a few moments of his superior's time to discuss his findings.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:21 pm 
Mew

"Perhaps you're a bit braver than I gave you credit for." Xian nodded minutely to the returning shinsengumi. "Try not to get in my way." He lunged at Nyrock, sword a blur of motion as he thrust it in and out, targeting different locations with each strike.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:32 pm 
Pokémon Champion

"I guess they arn't done yet." Ishi said to herself. She'll have to report this to Zaka later. For now she needed to attend to the mans wounds. "You should learn to be more careful. This is a nasty wound but thankfully it's healable. Now this may sting abit." said Ishi as she begain to clean and stitch up the wound and begain to dress it. She used things made from bugs. They did server other purposes other then sending messages. She also used abit of ninjsu (sp?) to speed up the healing.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:41 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"That's a very good point; this way, it might almost appear to a normal person as if I wasn't a stalker at all, but simply a friendly citizen giving a tour. But of course, that's just ridiculous, isn't it?" Honda replied without an ounce of seriousness in his voice. Of course, he knew better than to think Sakria would pick up on that. "Anyway, here we are. The Emperor's palace."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:32 pm 
Mew

"Yeah, that's really crazy." Sakria nodded, completely missing the point. She then turned her attention to surveying the area. As she'd suspected, the area around the imperial compound was full of activity. "Wow... This is even more impressive than I thought it would be... Too bad that I can't really see the palace though. If only the emperor happened to come out and glance upon my beautiful figure, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to give me a tour, of course. But I really have more important things to do stand around here waiting for him." she shook her head and grew somewhat more serious. "Well, let's look around and see what we can find." she began to make her way through the surrounding streets, stores, and the like, searching for any signs of demons or other disturbances."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:04 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Dabido walked around in the caves overseeing the convertion into their base. It was no easy progress but they were making good time. He was incarge of setting up traps for anyone who happen to enter without premission into the base. Traps were a specialty for him. Thouhg Zaka could find ways around them. This moring was an example. "I'll have to get myself some more blankets here soon if he keeps buring them. Or I start to learn to wake up sooner so he won't have a reason to burn them. I do wonder where he is right now though."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:36 am 
Blaziken Level 100

Shinta walked just a few feet to find that he was thinking about things. Than it hit him like no other. He didn't know what he was doing or where he wanted is life to go. Time to think, but will it be enough time to decide?

---------------------------------------------------

You will never know what my pain is untill its too late. Never for my heart to fall in pieces as with the blood that drips.

Du kummt..........

----------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:29 am 
Random Trainer

"I was just about to say the same thing to you.", Kaoru replied softly, watching as the nobleman charged in ahead of him. 'Interesting. For one of his status, he is certainly very skilled with a sword. I might have to ask him about that later, if we survive this encounter.'

"So, the little whelp came back to die. How nice. Now I won't have to hunt you down or waste any more time on you.", said Nyrock, smirking.

However, he then shifted his attention onto Xian as the onslaught began. He was only lucky to have had his sword at the ready beforehand. Preforming a series of steps, he was able to dodge the vast majority of sword strikes and stabs. But it required the entirety of his focus for him to do so, which meant that he had not been watching Kaoru during the last few moments. As he parried Xian's sword to the side, the sharp end of a blade sliced diagonally across his back, causing him to cry out.

"This time is different. This time, you're no good at facing two opponents who work well together without having to exchange tactics verbally. Unless you surrender right now, I swear I'll finish you where you stand." The taichou had his blade resting against Nyrock's throat as he spoke quietly, his tone conveying that he was utterly serious.

"You might want to rethink your position, boy.", he growled, lightly prodding Kaoru's stomach with the tip of his katana in a warning gesture. "I may die, but you're going down with me at least."

Bael nodded his head gently as he sat down to let Ishi tend his injury. His blue eyes fell closed while he ignored the soft stinging and let his thoughts drift to the fight that was still going on inside the tea house. In his line of work, he had learned to hope for the best but expect the worst, and prepare for it. The same could be said for the situation he was in right now.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:44 pm 
Mew

"Once again, you seem to be forgetting that you're facing two opponents." Xian brought the flat of his blade down very hard on Nyrock's wrist, in an attempt to make his drop his sword.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:45 am 
Random Trainer

The man cried out as his wrist was crushed, causing him to involuntarily release his weapon. It fell to the ground with a loud clatter before resting silently at his feet. Unfortunately, he was not given another chance to make any further moves toward either of his enemies.

Kaoru seized his opportunity and removed his blade from Nyrock's throat, instead slamming the blunt end of the hilt into the side of the murderer's head. The hit was enough to render the man unconscious, and hopefully hadn't caused any life-threatening injuries to his skull or brain. But if that were the case, then Nyrock was just another casualty of battle. With a sigh, the shinsengumi slid his katana back into its sheath and looked over to Xian.

“Thank you very much for your help. It's greatly appreciated, Sir.”, he said, offering a polite bow to the noble. “Are you injured? If so, there is a healer outside, treating my friend. I'm sure she can mend any injuries you might have. Um... if you don't mind me asking, what is your name?”

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:24 pm 
Mew

"I am Xiang Xi, a simple nobleman working hard to bring stability to these troubled times." he inclined his head briefly. "If murderers like that fellow roam the streets then perhaps I should focus less on economics and more increasing the strength and watchfulness of this city's defenders."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:02 pm 
Random Trainer

Instead of growing insulted or angry at hearing Xiang's last comment, Kaoru merely nodded his head softly, having long decided that getting into an argument with an educated nobleman would be more than pointless since it wasn't his station in life. “Right you are, Sir. If you'd like, I can show you to our headquarters and there, you can speak to my superior directly. However, I more than understand if you have other business that you must attend to. The offer always stands.”, he said politely.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:06 pm 
Mew

"I should return to my work. This has been a most unexpected distraction." Xiang bowed slightly and turned to go.

Meanwhile, Sakria continued her whirlwind tour of the area near the palace. "Hmm..." she finally paused to buy some yakitori from a small stand. "There were some demons here a while ago, but they're long gone now. I wonder which area I should search next..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:50 pm 
Pokémon Champion

As Ishi finished dressing the mans wounds she couldn't help but ask. "So what was all this about anyway? Was it worth it to get beaten up like you did? You are lucky I just happen to be out for breakfast when I heard the commotion going on over here."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next