It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:43 pm 
Random Trainer

As Bael was impaled through his shoulder, Kaoru felt a bit of panic rise in him. 'Wounded shoulder is a warrior's disgrace...', the old saying wandered into his mind. But he was more concerned about his comrade being injured... Before his mind could guide his actions properly, the taichou found himself moving toward Nyrock again. His grip on the hilt of his katana tightened once more as he moved to stab the murderer's side with every intent to end their battle in a single blow.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:42 am 
Gym Leader

With utmost speed, Nyrock dodged to the side, and brought his sword own sword down, stabbbing toward his assaulter's back with as much speed and power as he could muster.

I am the artist formerly known as Matrix Kirby.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:16 am 
Blaziken Level 100

With her honor, she did the only thing to get out of the trouble and with that she threw a white ball on the floor. As Tricillia did so, the room filled with black smoke and it went outside as well. With covering her wounds with her hands, she fled through the door and vanished out of sight.

---------------------------------------------------

You will never know what my pain is untill its too late. Never for my heart to fall in pieces as with the blood that drips.

Du kummt..........

----------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:46 pm 
Mew

Xian cursed as the girl squirmed free of his grasp, taking advantage of the momentary distraction given by her smoke bomb. Unsure of whether she was planning to flee or attack, or what had become of the Shinsengumi and the man they were fighting, he raised his sword warily and pressed his back against the nearby wall, waiting for the smoke the clear.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:27 pm 
Random Trainer

Kaoru stumbled forward a step as Nyrock evaded his thrust. Unfortunately, he couldn't right himself in time to turn around and block his opponent's downward slash. A spray of blood shot into the air as the blade tore through the fabric of his uniform and into the tender flesh beneath. He yelped as he fell forward onto the floor with a heavy thud, his katana slipping from his loosened grasp. 'Oh no... He's going to finish me.'

Suddenly, dark smoke began to fill the small tea shop, concealing its occupants within it. The taichou covered his mouth so that he wouldn't start to cough. He then reached out and retrieved his weapon while trying to move closer to a table or the wall, anything to get away from the murderer so that he wouldn't be facing death before nightfall. Of course, assuming he survived here, he would still be forced to face Hijikata over this new failure.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:39 pm 
Gym Leader

Bael took this opportunity to grab where he last saw Kaoru, and pull him out of the tavern, cringing the whole way.

When the smoke cleared, Nyrock was looking around, growling. "Cowards... Running from a battle before its even over!?" He shouted.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:57 am 
Mew

As the smoke cleared, Xian found himself alone in the teahouse with the murderer, both the mysterious girl and the Shinsengumi haven't vanished in the smoke. "Well, this is, unexpected..." he muttered, waiting to see what the man would do.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:38 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

As Tricillia ran out of the building, she vanished behind another and waited for the Shinsengumi to leave too or someone. WIth that, Tricillia followed them. The smoke bomb will go off in about 2 minutes and that gave plenty of time to excape. She also wanted to know what they were up to.

You will never know what my pain is untill its too late. Never for my heart to fall in pieces as with the blood that drips.

Du kummt..........

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:58 pm 
Random Trainer

Kaoru jumped as someone reached through the smoke, gripping his arm with an almost desperate force. He wasn't able to escape before the person hauled him up from his hiding place and pulled him toward the exit of the tea shop. The two of them stumbled out into the street. Only when the taichou could see clearly again did he realize that it was Bael who had taken hold of him. This gave him some small measure of comfort, though it did very little to sooth the fear that their commander would skin them both when they returned.

"Bael, let me go... You should tend to the wound in your shoulder. I have to go back in there and face him again when the smoke clears out.", he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kusa stepped into his room and slid the door closed behind him. Within minutes, he cast off his spy shroud and changed into a normal yukata, combing his hair out straight. Afterward, he sat down at the low table near the center of the room and spread out the papers that he had taken from the mansion so that he could examine them himself before handing them in to Hijikata. He could only offer up a silent prayer that he had snatched up at least one page that contained a small amount of valuable information.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His breakfast finished, Gil did his best to clean his mouth and hands before leaving the small chamber to go outside onto the ledges and cliffs of the mountain side. He hopped from one platform to another and seemed to be doing nothing more than exercising his speed and agility. As he reached the top, he rolled onto his back, basking in the warmth of the heated stone and the sunshine. It was almost the perfect spot to nap. Before long, the neko was sleeping blissfully and purring softly.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:49 pm 
Gym Leader

Bael shook his head. "Neithero f us are in the condition to go back in there, Itoshii... I'm not going to lose you." He growled out softly.

Nyrock stood, holding his right shoulder with his left hand, his sword hanging loosely in his hand as his breath came out in a slow panting. When the smoke cleared, he noticed his opponents were gone. Cowards, he thought to himself. Thats when his head turned, and noticed another in the teahouse.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:17 am 
Mew

"I rather expected more the shinsengumi." Xian's tone was both serious and mocking. "Imagine, leaving a poor nobleman to do all their work for them." he shock his head and leveled his blade at Nyrock. "Well rogue, do you still want to fight?"

The papers Kusa had stolen appeared to be a letter to the sogunate's ministry of finance, containing a detailed proposal for new tax laws.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:00 am 
Blaziken Level 100

Shinta took a few minutes to eat and than took a few minutes to just walk from one side of the room to the next. He had a lot on his mind, and with that, he thought he could just go out in town and just walk and think. That should help me relax than being here, he thought.

Tricillia stood as she thought they would run away, but they just stood there, setting ducks at that. She waited to see what they were going to do, but ducked out of view as she always did to keep an eye on them. But one thing was, she had to get her sword back, or buy, kill and steal, for another.

Du kummt..........

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:08 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

After a pause, Honda explained, "Well, I've spent enough time contemplating this decision. I still can't say I entirely trust your motives, but I suppose there isn't any harm in showing you around the city." He took a few steps in the direction of their goal, then turned back to Sakria and said, "If you'd like to see the emperor's place of residence, follow me."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:08 pm 
Mew

"Technically you should be the one following me, since you're the stalker and all..." Sakria frowned. "But, since I don't know how to get there, I suppose this will have to do. Please, lead the way."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:52 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Ishi noticing that the battle was pretty much over headed over to the Tea House. "Is anyone seriously hurt? I can help with treating wounds and other healing. If not then I'll just be on my way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zaka noticed that Gil had vanished. "Probaby outside. He does get bored when confied. Besides, he's probably enjoying the sun. Lets just hope he's within the boundry of my spell." Zaka then focused on Gil and appeared nearby. He was quite enough to not wake up the sleeping neko. "Now this is a view of the city. Was a beautiful city and eventually it will be mine. I just have to take care of afew things. I'll venture in in a day or two. Now what to do with that Hunter..." he said to himself.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next