It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:26 pm 
Random Trainer

'He's good, not like the farm boy samurai we've been fighting up till now...', thought Kaoru.

The taichou stepped back after Nyrock had continued to block his attacks. He calmly drew back his left shoulder and placed his right foot forward. His katana was raised, pointed ever so slightly to the right. It was the stance needed to preform one move of Tennin Rishin ryu. Kaoru suddenly thrust his sword at his opponent with immense speed and force.

If Nyrock had been any slower, then he would have been impaled through his chest. Instead, the shinsengumi's blade tore into his outter shoulder with a sickening sound. Kaoru let it set for a moment before yanking his katana free with a swift tug. His Hiraseigan technique had served its intended purpose. Now he waited to see how the murderer would react.

"Either you're overly confident of yourself or you're merely underestimating me", he said.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:38 am 
Gym Leader

Nyrock stumbled back slightly, closing his eyes. "All right... Now you are really starting to tick me off." He growled out softly, taking a different stance, and moving much swifter, quickly moving behind him and slashing at his back.

Bael stepped back, turning to Kaoru, watching to make sure he had things handled.

I am the artist formerly known as Matrix Kirby.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:58 pm 
Random Trainer

Kusa was back at the mansion once again. This time, though, he was far more collected, his movements more stealthy and precise, and he kept himself well out of sight from any of the manor's occupants. After making his slow, careful way around the perimeter, the shinobi managed to slip inside through an open window.

'Maybe I can find an office around here...', he thought silently to himself.

Sneaking through the first few empty hallways, the boy eventually found a study of some sort. He went inside and approached a large desk, intent on looking through it for whatever information he could find. But he kept his guard up and his hearing alert, just in case someone was coming towards his general location. It wouldn't be good to get caught...

~~~~~~~~~~

Kaoru sensed the sudden movement behind him and immediately turned around to face his foe. As his body was turning, the blade of Nyrock's sword sliced across his chest, cutting the fabric of his uniform and leaving a light gash in his flesh. He winced from the minor pain before parrying the murderer's sword away from him with his own katana. Afterward, he pulled his right arm back and stabbed his blade forward with speed and force, straight at the left side of Nyrock's chest, growling softly in anticipation.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:44 pm 
Mew

Xian continued to watch the battle unfold. "Are you going to aid you friend?" he idly asked the Shinsengumi at the door. "Or is such against your foolish notions of honor? Perhaps I should just end this farce on my own."

At the mansion...

The tatami mat beneath Kusa's feet suddenly flew up with tremendous force, sending him tumbling across the room. Two men emerged from the hole in the floor, their swords drawn.

One stepped forward. "You were a fool to think you could get in here without making your presence known. You made the nightengal floors sing like a stumbling servant. Have the Shinsengumi sunk to petty theivery or have you some other reason for breaking into my lord's manor?"

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:17 pm 
Gym Leader

Nyrock dodged to the side, scoffing. "You are weak."

Bael ran forward, grabbing Kaoru's shoulder. "Stand down, you're injured, I'll take over..." He said, drawing his sword, and standing in front of Nyrock.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:17 am 
Blaziken Level 100

Putting her swords away, Tricillia went around town with fast speed. Coming to a large group of people, she got a question on her face. Getting closer she could hear people talking and there was a fight going on. Tricillia was as happy as ever, and she got closer and closer. Without realizing it, she got to the door and stepped in with a smile on her face. "Seems like people start a fight without me knowing, but just guessing. Let me have some fun, and besides the ones I killed today were just easy pray." Reaching down, Tricillia drew both her swords out ready whenever.

---------------------------------------------------

You will never know what my pain is untill its too late. Never for my heart to fall in pieces as with the blood that drips.

Du kummt..........

----------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:24 pm 
Mew

Xian sighed as he saw an apparently crazy woman draw a pair of blades. "All I wanted was a scant few hours of relaxation. But it appears even that has eluded me." with surprising speed, he drew his own katana and thrust it at the girl's back.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:45 am 
Blaziken Level 100

With a twitch in her eyes, Tricillia spin around and caught the guys sword between her own two swords. "Now that was just too slow for someone like you." Tricillia said as she took a step and went full force moving in a 180 degree direction, making the guy move back in the middle of the room.

You will never know what my pain is untill its too late. Never for my heart to fall in pieces as with the blood that drips.

Du kummt..........

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:36 pm 
Mew

Seeing what she was trying to do, Xian held his ground. Without taking a single step, he pivoted and struck the girl's right arm hard with the side of his blade. While this was hardly how he'd planned to spend his morning, he supposed that having that Shinsengumi in his debt could prove useful later on.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:58 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

As the blade of his sword hit Tricillia's arm, the blow wasn't painfull at all. But she took a fast step landing one of her swords onto the guys arm, twisting as she did. Her sword drew blood as the rich liquid dripped on the floor. Taking the sword out, she took a step back ready for the next round. But this time, she was prepared for any attack against her.

Du kummt..........

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:53 pm 
Random Trainer

As the mat beneath his feet was suddenly overturned, the boy flipped backwards, landing in a low crouch with one hand placed flat against the floor. He watched as two guards crawled up from their hiding place, already wielding their weapons. Kusa stood up as one of them took a step towards him.

'Either their master is really paranoid of thieves or they do have something to hide here. Do I really look like a thief in my ninja shroud? Ah well... It seems they were already aware of the Shinsengumi but how can they be so sure that I'm allied with them since I don't wear their colors? They must really be hidin' somethin' here.', he thought to himself.

The shinobi decided that he should escape now, while there were only two guards facing him. Besides, he had managed to pilfer a small sheaf of documents from the desk before the ambush. That would be enough for Hijikata's satisfaction. He reached into his shirt and withdrew two kunai, throwing them at the men in front of him.

One man managed to deflect it with his blade, while his comrade was struck in the forearm. During the time it had taken them to recover from the attack, Kusa had disappeared from the room and had exited the mansion through the same window he had entered earlier. He was already on his way back to the Shinsengumi headquarters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaoru was forced to step back as Bael intervined into the fight, giving him what sounded like an order to stay down. For a moment, he wasn't sure of what to do... If he hadn't been a match for the murderer, then Bael wouldn't stand a hair of a chance against him. The light wound on his chest was nothing, nothing in comparison to what their master would make him do in punishment for losing the fight...

It was then that something drew his attention to the entrance of the tea house. A woman wielding two swords and a man holding a single one appeared to have started another fight. Just what was going on in the Capital today...? Kaoru looked between each fight and mentally sighed, tightening his grip on the hilt of his katana. 'What should I do...? Hijikata-san will surely be enraged at me for letting this happen...'

The taichou eventually decided that the murderer was the more important priority at the time. He circled around to get behind Nyrock's back, hoping that the man couldn't split his focus between Bael and himself, before moving in to strike him. Kaoru slashed his blade in a diagonal swing, opening a deep gash from his target's shoulder to his rib cage. A splatter of blood stained the wolf of mibu's cheek...

ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:56 pm 
Gym Leader

Nyrock stumbled forward, growling. "All right, enougho f this." He said, leaping away from the two. He got into a defensive position, reaching behind him.

Bael charged toward Nyrock, preparing to swing, when Nyrock threw his hand forward, splashing the tea in Bael's eyes, who stumbled back, holding his face and gasped at the sudden sensation. At this point, Nyrock shoved his blade forward, stabbing Bael's shoulder.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:39 pm 
Mew

"You're slightly better than I thought." Xian was unphased by the minor cut on his arm. "Slightly." His movements sped up considerably and he began rapidly striking the girls arms, legs, chest, and head with the side of his sword. It was completely unlike any common Japanese sword style and each blow was strong enough to leave a welt. But his real goal was to create an opening. Just as the girl was getting used to the pattern, he feinted and thrust at an unprotected shoulder.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:26 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

(Next time, tell me rather then reading my fricking mind, and thinking. I gave you a chance too and the stab to the stomach that drew blood, be more about I think I got blood instead it was mine. You are more creative then this anyway.)

Tricillia moved away from his blades as she did, but didn't get away fast enough to get a little cut on her arm. She wasn't ready for that, so she stepped back, waiting if anything else happened.

Du kummt..........

Last edited by Aquanta on Thu May 14, 2009 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:22 pm 
Mew

((You know Aquanta, I was being nice and letting you decide if my attacks hit or not, you could have done the same. <.< But, since you didn't, I'm going to change tactics. Sorry, but I'm gonna pretend some things in your previous post never happened. Besides, Xian is the main bad guy of this part of the story, he's not going down that quickly or easily.))

As she went for his legs, Xian smiled, raised his foot, and stomped down on the blade of her sword, pinning it to the ground and throwing her off balance. Parrying her second blade with his own, he raised his free hand punched her in the face. The move knocked her back, and wrenched the swords from her hands. Lunging forward, Xian pinned her to the ground, his sword held over her throat.

"Now be a good little girl and stay still." his eyes glinted evily. "I'd prefer to turn you over to our Shinsengumi friends over there alive."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next