It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 348 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Saber Knight Saga
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:18 pm 
Gym Leader

Seeing the pair of figures flying towards Cynfran and the javelin being launched, Nyandimar turned away from the veiled man. "Although, I cannot guarantee we will meet again on this side of the veil." He waved over his shoulder and walked over to inspect the damages with the sharks, adding, "Have a nice passing."

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:40 pm 
Gym Leader

Haddix gave the cloaked man a smug look. "You will die, even if you don't know it yet." He then turned and walked away.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:37 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Cynfran turned to Haddix, a smug expression on his face. "And you're a corpse that doesn't know it's dead."

"I will not give you another warning."

"Well, it appears I should be off... farew--AGH!" Cynfran's hand flew to his side as blood began to flow from a large wound opened by Vegier's spear. A string of curses flew from his mouth, and he looked up so suddenly that, for a moment, you could see his eyes. They were glowing and filled with absolute hatred. "You should not have done that," he hissed. "I will not forget this..." He raised his other arm and the Knights watched as he seemed to melt into darkness.

As he did so, the eerie veil of red that had been hanging over the clearing subsided and the sky was once again blue. Epifanio still looked worried. "He shouldn't have been around here. They must be planning something..." He cast a quick glance back at Eskay, looking almost guilty. "We should get back to town."

"Wait," said Eskay. Epifanio turned back around to face her. "What was that man talking about?" she asked him, hesitantly. He paused for a moment, then the cheery demeanor returned to his face.

"We can talk about that later. For now, I believe we should head back. Sira, would you care to lead the way?"

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

Last edited by Saber Knight on Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:08 am 
Random Trainer

"Well, that turned out better than I expected." Azriel slowed down as he approached the spot where Vegier's Saber had fallen, eventually hovering in place. Carefully, he lowered both the Arc and himself to the ground, let go of his fellow Saber Knight, then snapped his wings over his back. "I rather thought we'd miss completely, or he'd block it, or phase through it, or something. Ah, well." Looking past his comrades, he suddenly groaned. "Those...are the camels we rented, isn't it? It seems the one I'd ridden has come back for me." He shook his head. "Honestly I have no idea what it's thinking." Turning his attention back to the others, he asked, "Shall we go?"

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:40 am 
Gym Leader

Haddix was once again his normal self. "Sounds good to me. But where should we go?" Haddix smiled sweetly at everyone, but he had raptor teeth, so it turned out wrong. He was obviously hiding something, having changed his personality so quick. "Truthfully, I saw the saber flying towards him, and that's why I said he would die.Well, I'm ready to go, anyone else?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:26 pm 
Combusken

"I did as well," Vegier admitted, picking up his fallen Saber off the ground and examining the bloodied blades. "Perhaps we overestimated these Corrupted Ones." He hesitated, then reluctantly tore a small section of his sleeve off, using the cloth to clean the weapon. As he gingerly wiped the sharp edges, the Arc sighed despondently. "Although I am beginning to wish I had missed. Now I have to watch my back." When he had finished, the young Saber Knight retracted the blades, sheathing them in the shaft of his brandistock as he pondered Haddix's question.
"Well, we never did find out the cause of these sharks' aggressiveness," he mused, gesturing at the corpses strewn all around them. "I don't believe our job here is quite finished yet." He paused momentarily, then added, rather hastily, "On the other hand, we should probably rest for a while, especially after that battle."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:49 pm 
Gym Leader

"Well, I'm good, but some people probably need rest, so I'm fine with it." Haddix looked at the dead shark and cocked his head."What did cause this...."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:31 pm 
Random Trainer

When Cyfran vanished, Sira was left deep in thought. She couldn't help thinking over everything that had just happened. They're planning something...it has to do with the sharks. Their doing something to them, like what they did to these sharks. Their aggression was severely increased...but that doesn't explain why they'd target Tanisian...are other places being attacked?

Suddenly, she heard Epiphano talking to her. "...Sira, would you care to lead the way?"
Her attention was drawn back to her surroundings. Um, yeah. Yeah I will. She turned towards the rest of the group. Is everyone okay? Anyone hurt. She looked over at Eskay. Um, are you alright now? Epifanio, did you do that? She was going to ask him about his current appearance, but she then thought otherwise. There probably wasn't more to it than met the eye.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:05 pm 
Gym Leader

Nyandimar swirled a vial of shark blood behind his coat, tucked it out of sight, and turned back to the group. He didn't know if he could find out anything about the spell used with the remains, but it's worth a shot. "Poor thing. We leaving?" Nyandimar wandered back to follow the others.

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:27 pm 
Gym Leader

(I am here poking this RP
Because it's not moving you see
It needs to go forward
Or else like a bird
Flying the coop it will soon be.)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:01 pm 
Pokémon Legend

((BFC, that is not a post suited to this thread, it belongs in the OOC thread. Please refrain from doing that. I know you just want to get the RP moved along, but a post where your character actually does something is better suited to that if you are going to post it in this thread and not the OOC))

They contined to walk through the harsh desert, this time on foot due to the fact that the camels had taken flight during the battle. Epifanio remained silent, occasionally casting glances at Eskay, who, in return, occasionally casted glances at him. She was still haunted by what Cynfran had said at the battle, and, seemingly, Epifanio knew something about it. He also occassionally cast worried glances at the sky, as if he thought something would drop from it and strike them down at any moment.

A few times, he stopped walking, and began mumbling under his breath fervently. Then, he would walk again as if nothing had happened.

Eventually, they arrived back to the town. Epifanio had shifted back into his human form so as to not alarm the townsfolk, though they had not yet re-entered the twon. Eskay was exhausted after traveling so long in the blazing heat. She wanted to do nothing more than sit down and relax.

Unfortunately, the day's excitement was not over quite yet.

"Well, I must bid you farewell," Epifanio said, with an attempt to hide the worry that had been prevalent on his features for the entire journey home. "I will see you all soon, but for now I suggest you take a rest." With that, he headed off at a rather brisk pace, seemingly back into the desert. It was so abrupt, Eskay was startled for a few moments before she could muster a response.

"Wait!" she shouted, her curiosity overpowering her desire to rest. He pretended to not hear her. Curiosity, once again, overpowered her desire for self-preservation, and she dashed after him. "Epifanio!"

He paused and turned his head back. "What was Cynfran talking about? What do you know about me that I don't?" demanded Eskay. Epifanio's mouth moved, but no words came out.

"I'll tell you... later..." he finally managed to say.

"Why? Why can't you tell me now?" Eskay questioned, hurt entering her voice.

"Look... now is just not the..." Epifanio's voice trailed off as he noticed a shimmering in the air. He muttered a curse under his breath. "Not now, not now...." he mumbled fervently.

The rift of silver light grew. Then, two glowing figures dropped from the rift. Moments later, the glowing subsided and Eskay immediatly recognized one of the figures as Seraphina. She was unconscious, and being supported by the other figure, who was now gently placing Seraphina on the ground.

The other woman was, in one word, beautiful. She had long, slightly curly, auburn hair tied back into a half-ponytail. Her face was absolutely flawless. Her fair skin was not marred in any way, and her eyes were a warm brown. She was dressed a simple brown tunic that extended to her knees, and she had a dagger strapped to her belt. She was carrying a bow that was made from what appeared to be veins of intwining silver. She carried no quiver, however, and her feet were also bare.

"Hello, Epifanio," she said with a nod. "The process went well, I think we've--" The woman cut off abruptly upon noticing Eskay. Her eyes flicked down to Eskay's Saber, and her eyes narrowed.

"You!" she hissed. Eskay wasn't even given the chance to be perplexed, for, with incredible grace and speed, the woman dashed forward and slammed into Eskay, sending her flying several feet back.

"Taygete! No!" shouted Epifanio, but it appeared the woman hadn't heard him. Just as Eskay was getting back to her feet, winded, she was struck again.

"You murderer! I'll make you pay," the woman said, darkly. She moved with such speed, Eskay wasn't even given a chance to protest. In one swift motion, she threw her dagger at Eskay, and Eskay only managed to dodge it by the smallest of margins. The woman drew back the string of her bow. Eskay was amazed to see a silver arrow appear on the string.

"Die!" shouted the woman, releasing the string. Then, everything seemed to happen in slow motion.

Eskay saw the arrow moving to her at a surprisingly slow pace. She tried to move her body, but it refused to cooperate. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw a figure dash over and stand in front of her. There was a bright flash of light, and then the world got back to speed.

The figure was Epifanio. In his hand was his sword.

"What are you doing?" hissed Taygete. Without a response, Epifanio darted forward and leaped at the woman. They fell to the ground and began to wrestle. For all her slender and beauty, the woman was incredibly strong. After what seemed like ages, Epifanio had the upper hand. He slammed her face into the ground.

"Taygete! Listen to me! That's not Adolfus! She has done nothing wrong!" he shouted at her. "Stop fighting! She's on our side!"

Her resistance stopped, and Epifanio sighed in relief. He got to his feet and helped Taygete to hers. Eskay was still frozen. A moment ago, she was nearly dead. The shock had not quite worn off. Epifanio immediatly rushed over to Eskay.

"Are you okay?" he questioned, his left hand glowing golden. He placed it on her head and suddenly she found she was able to move again. She leapt to her feet.

"W-what the hell was that?!" she stuttered, trembling. She looked at Epifanio, eyes filled with confusion. "What's going on?"

He sighed. "It's a long story..." He glanced over at Taygete, who managed to look confused, angry, and remorseful all at the same time. "But I feel like I owe you. Let's just get back and cozy in Sira's place. I promise Taygete won't attack you again. She's a friend. There was just a bit of confusion. I'll clear it up. I promise."

Eskay only found herself able to muster the strength to nod. Was life like this for all Saber Knights, or just her?

((SEE GUYS THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I POST I WRITE A BUNCH I THINK IT'S A DISEASE I MEANT TO WRITE LIKE 4 PARAGRAPHS AND THEN IT MUTATED))

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:04 pm 
Combusken

(("Mutated"... Nice way to put it. X3))

Everything happened too soon for Vegier to react. One moment, he had been sauntering along, his brandistock strapped to his back, its blades sheathed inside the shaft, and the next was a complete blur. All he saw when he turned his head toward a sudden commotion was a sudden flash of silver hurtling straight toward Eskay; in an instance, Epifanio was suddenly shielding the girl from further harm.
This is what happens when I let my guard down? Vegier wondered, shaking his head at his own foolishness. Cautiously, he ventured over to Eskay, casting a wary glance over at the newcomer. Hesitating only briefly, he gently placed a hand on the young elf's shoulder.
"Maybe you should get some rest while you can," he suggested quietly, attempting a rather shaky smile. "Today wasn't exactly relaxing, especially for you." He paused momentarily as he mentally repeated what his suggestion. Actually, now that he thought about it, rest did sound pretty good to him. As an Arc, he had lived on Rosalina Island for most of his life, and he had grown accustomed to the land of the night. Walking around, let alone fighting, in broad daylight, while not unusual to him, didn't exactly make him feel comfortable.
He shook his head to clear his irrelevant thoughts as he dropped his hand back to his side. "I think as-" He glanced over at Taygete again, rather unsure of how to address her. "-this...erm...Saber Knight just proved, we never know what might happen next." Another uncertain smile later, he turned his attention toward the figure lying on the ground. Tentatively, he inched over to the unconscious Seraphina.
"Pardon me for asking," he inquired as politely as he could manage, "but what exactly happened to her?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:25 am 
Random Trainer

(Mutation can sometimes result in beneficial evolution! /o/ )

Though he had seen the entire thing involving Taygete, Epifanio, and Eskay, Azriel didn't quite have enough energy to leap to his fellow Saber Knight's aid--flying, shooting lightning bolts, and carrying a fellow Knight was tiring work. As it turned out, he needn't have bothered, but he did still feel somewhat guilty. My Saber's element is lightning, after all, he thought unhappily. If I myself move so sluggishly in comparison, I must learn to understand it more completely. Perhaps then my speed would improve to adequate levels to be associated with it. Loudly, so that those farther away could also hear, he remarked, "Rest does sound like a delicious option at the moment. Perhaps we should walk a little closer together in case of further cases of unprovoked assault?"

(...No I had no real idea what to do. ._.' )

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:26 pm 
Random Trainer

Sira was shocked when the strange woman and Seraphina appeared out of thin air, and was even more so when the woman went to attack Eskay. However, the battle was brief, and by the time Sira made it to her Epifanio had put a stop to it. At the mention of her house, Sira responded. Yes, um, of course you're all welcome. She took a quick, wary glance at the woman, then directed her attention to Seraphina. Sira knelt by her side and echoed Vegier's question. What happened to Seraphina? Is she alright?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:11 pm 
Random Trainer

Marina had remained quiet during recent events, and had decided to stay behind a little longer as she watched the group move on. She then took her claymore and planted it into the ground, and kneeled in her Were Griffin form. As she faced away from the weapon, she moved her hair away from her neck, and using her other hand cut into it, soon pulling out a small orb. holding the object infront of her, she let out a single tear.

Goodbye Everyone. I'm sorry I had to do this. But, I'll be watching over you from the other side. she whispered, and crushed the orb.She then let out a scream as her body shifted between Eagle, Lion, and Griffin forms in a grotesque manner, eventually this stopped and she fell limp, her body human, and to those who didn't know any better, seemed to be asleep as she had a gentle smile on her face. But the grim truth of this was that the Weregriffin would never move again.

Marina Stonehill, had died.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 348 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next