It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 348 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Saber Knight Saga
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:51 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Ages and ages ago, when the universe was young, times were peaceful.
But, once the races of the word began to see their true power, war broke out throught the races of the different peolple. Chaos ensued. The gods were worried about their people, and decided to seperating them, placing differnt races in different dimensions. The gods could still cross the dimensions though, and watched over their people in the different dimensions. Over time, depending on the dimension they were in, the gods were given different names. The gods did not fret about this though, as long as their creations were safe. For a while, their plan succeded.
But, peace couldn't last long. Races began fighting eachother, brother against brother. This gave way for evil to creep forth. The gods could abide it no longer, and decided something had to be done. The gods came together, and devised a new plan. Each god chose a mortal and bestowed upon them a weapon of great power. These became known as the Sacred Sabers (though each weapon was unique, and not all were sabers). The gods then gave their chosen warriors the ability to cross dimensions, along with an increased lifespan, though they did not give them immortality. Each god then entrusted their chosen hero with the tiniest fraction of their power, so therefore each hero had a uniqe power depending on their patron god. Finally, the gods gave them the ability to adapt to their new surroundings, for normal mortals had fixed shapes, and wouldn't be able to blend in with the new surroundings of the different dimensions.
With these new powers and a new hope, the heroes set out to restore order. They crossed the dimensions, and corageously stood up to the evil and, through their cunning skills, stopped people at war. Thre people rejoyced, and all was well once again. These heroes became known as the Sabre Knights, for the name of their mighty weapons. Each time a Sabre Knight passed away, they chose a successor (with the guidence of the gods) who would bear their blade.
But, peace cannot last forever. Over time, one Saber Knight became corrupted, and began using his powers for dark purposes. He gathered a group of Saber Knights, and they began to destroy the peace that the Saber Knights had worked so hard for. There was a bloody war, in which the Saber Knights fought the Corrupted Ones, as they had come to be known. Finally, the Corrupted Ones were defeated. Only a handful of Saber Knights survived. They decided to hide the Sacred Sabers, so no one could use their powers for dark purposes again.
But, once again, the peace was broken. The Corrupted Ones, despite all attempts to stop them, were gaining power again. Chaos reigned throught the dimensions, and the gods decided to try once again. They agreed to find a hero, and guide them to the hidden Sacred Saber. The time of the Saber Knights is upon us once again.

Ug...stupid timewarp....Good thing I saved that intro!
It might not be exact, but we'll live.

Alright, so we went to Olympus and it was ruined, then we went to Terraga but left rather quickly to go to the Pokemon World. Currently, we're in the blizzard (or at least most of us are).

So...we'll pick up from there.
From what I remember, Eskay had just been knocked over by a trainer and was asked if she was a trainer, but she wasn't sure how to respond to that for she is unsure of what a trainer is.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

Last edited by Saber Knight on Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:21 pm 
Pokémon Master

((ok I think everyone's in the cave, exept aura and her Rapidash, Eskay and her Totodile, and Luxray and me. I'm at Spear Pillar now, looking around the place. My guy's Agnamatus. He's from Olympia. He's around six or seven feet tall, tan, and has wooden glasses, with wears a toga decorated with lightning bolts. His patron god is Zeus and his weapons are the Lighting Blade and ten Thunder Arrows(or was that Thunder Blade and Lightning Arrows?).))

Agnamatus was looking at part of a fallen pillar, when he felt something odd happen. He looked up and glanced around, and was met with the odd feeling that everything he went threw was just his imagination and not real. Like he was caught in a time/memory/reality/something or another warp. But he just shrugged it off and continued his examination of the ruins.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

Last edited by Giga-Gar on Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:48 pm 
Pokémon Legend

"This sucks man..." Marley said as he appeared behind Agnamantus. "I think we should wait for everyone else before we move on..."

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:03 pm 
Pokémon Legend

((Right...
Well....my Saber Knight is a 14 year old elf girl named Eskay. Her patron god is Kutolh, the god of winter and her Sacred Saber is the Ice Katana))

"Um...I'm not sure what you're talking about." Eskay said to the man who had just knocked her over. "And...I'd like to get out of this blizzard." She said, wanting to hurry up and follow her friends before she lost their trail. "Sorry, goodbye." And with that, Eskay dashed off after the faint trail of her companions.
After blundering around for a while, Eskay found herself at ruins somewhat similar to the ones at Olympus. She looked around and with relief found Agnamatus and Marley. "Hey guys." She greeted them. "Wow...this place is pretty tarnished as well." She commented. "Was it always like this?"

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:57 am 
Random Trainer

(My character is Azriel, a 18-year-old Grim Angel from Asgard. His Sacred Saber is a double-ended dagger called Archophylax, and his patron god is Odin.)

Azriel poked his head out from behind a pillar, where he'd been investigating a pile of rubble. Due to being deep within a cave high up in a mountain surrounded by snowstorms, he'd reverted completely into his original winged form. "I'm assuming it used to be a nice, orderly kind of place," he told Eskay in response to her question. "There's a mural of some sort of blue and white dragon creature all smashed into bits back there. I doubt people leave smashed-up murals lying around all the time, especially ones as large and detailed as that one." He pointed a thumb behind him. "Oh snap, I forgot-" He prodded the button of his Pokeball, which he held in one hand. Scyther reappeared next to him, looking rather annoyed. "Sorry about that, but you'd rather stay in your ball than walk around in a blizzard, wouldn't you?" The giant mantis nodded grudgingly.

(Yes the mural was of Dialga. I figured, with the time warp and all, why not?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:54 pm 
Random Trainer

(My character is Marina Stonehill, a 19 yearold were-griffin whose patron goddess is Epona, the celtic horse goddess and weilds the flame claymor.)

Marina soon joined everyone else at the top, and decided to ask something, she felt everyone else was thinking at somepoint.
Anyone else fell like something's very off here? Plus, how are we going to free the legendaries of this world from the Corrupted? and besides, I think I got an idea on how we can get an edge over the Corrupted Knights.But, we'll have to go to my world to do it.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:19 pm 
Pokémon Legend

"Nah, the spear pillar has always been like this. Y'know, all messed up and stuff. But Arceus did tell us to come up here though. And where is the mural of Palkia? I don't know why they'd take it.."

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:24 am 
Random Trainer

Hey! aren't you at all interested about Fanterra's safety? The corrupted could start a war over there, or break into the secret armory at my home! then she realized what she said, I shouldn't have said that huh?

Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:07 am 
Pokémon Legend

"It was a bit self centered, but hey, you do what you think is best. I'd put my homeworld over everyone elses, so why shouldn't you?"

Silver wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:35 pm 
Pokémon Legend

"Palkia?" Wondedered Eskay out loud. "And that would be...?" She said. Eskay looked around. "Well....there seems to be nothing wrong here. Other than the fact that it's in ruins, of course." She added. "I wonder why Arceus wants us here."

((Marely, you've got an idea of where to go with this, I presume?))

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:23 am 
Random Trainer

Umm, guys, The Brimstone smell is back! said Marina, freaking out like a caged animal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:54 am 
Pokémon Legend

((Okay, since Marely gave permission for someone else to take over the plot.))

Eskay was beginning to get as edgy as Marina. "There's something...not right...." She said, fumbling for words to describe what she was feeling. Her pointed ears picked up, thinking they heard something. "There's something here." Said Eskay as she looked around, trying to find the source of the sound.
Without warning, there was a loud crash as a large white and purple dragon-like creature appeared from nowhere. With a gasp, Eskay stumbled backwards. The creature let out an immense roar that shook the ground. When it lowered its head, Eskay noticed that there was something unusual about its eyes. Now, Eskay was no expert on pokemon but she was pretty sure the eyes shouldn't be glowing.
As Eskay was observing this, the dragon had turned to Eskay and slashed at her with his claws. Only her amazing reflexes saved her from being torn apart. "Well, this can't be good." Eskay muttered to herself. She then turned to the rest of the group. "Guys...there's definatly something wrong with this guy." She said, gesturing toward the dragon, "...but whatever is wrong with it won't stop it from tearing us in two, so be careful." She said, at that moment dodging another attack by the dragon.

((*cough*Palkia*cough
Well...that's where I had thought Marley was going with this.))

Image Image

Last edited by Saber Knight on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:09 am 
Random Trainer

Marina quickly grabbed her sword and started to attack the dragon, and as she was attacking it, the ground beneath the dragon where she missed had melted into lava, she quickly sliced a circle with her sword around the dragon and then let the lava trap it's legs as it hardened.
Well, I certainly hope that works...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:55 am 
Pokémon Legend

Eskay saw that Marina had already begun to take action with her Saber powers. Her plan seemed to work, until the dragon slashed a hole in the air. The monster was then absorbed through the hole and re-appeared a few yards away. It roared and shot a powerful jet of water from it's mouth right at her.
Without thinking, Eskay held up her hand . The blue trim on her cloak and the runes on her Ice Katana glowed briefly, and the jet of water froze. Startled, Eskay closed her hand and the ice shattered into countless pieces. Did I do that? She wondered to herself. Before she had any time to think any more on it, the dragon let out another roar and Eskay scrambled away from an attack with it's tail.
"Tototo!" Cried Totodile from behind her. With a start, Eskay realized that she'd dropped Totodile. She turned around to see the Totodile was facing the dragon (though it didn't seem to be paying him much heed).
"Totodile! What are you doing?" Called Eskay but Totodile seemed to ignore her.
Tell it to use an attack.
"Kutolh! Good timing! We need your help...."
It knows Blizzard. That would be a good choice at the moment. Quite the powerful move.
"Blizzard? What are you...."
[i] It also knows Ice Fang, as you saw earlier. Superpower is a pretty neat move as well. Or Dragon Claw, that's a pretty difficult move to get for a Totodlie.
Kutolh's voice paused for a bit. Well, bye now! The presence of Kutolh was gone.
Grumbling, Eskay tried to remember everything he had said. "Stupid Kutolh. He's never any help." She mumbled to herself.

((I apologize that one of Kultoh's lines isn't in itallics. The computer is being stupid, and thinks the end itallics is end color. I had to tell the computer that the color should be blue in two places.))

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:40 pm 
Random Trainer

Azriel blinked. "Whoa. That's almost as big as the Wyvern back at home." He shot a glance at Scyther. "So, though I'm pretty sure what I can do, can you do anything?" The mantis stared back at him. "Well this kind of stinks if I can't talk to you properly."
"He knows Wing Attack, Slash, Pursuit, and False Swipe," croaked a voice. Azriel checked all the elevated areas first before finally noticing a large raven perched on a small pile of fallen rocks some ways to his left.
"Er...is it Huugin or Munin this time?"
"I'm Huugin." The raven looked annoyed. "I thought you would've figured out the differences between us by now."
"Well, I haven't. So what exactly are...uh...the four things you just mentioned?" Azriel paused and sighed as he realized the raven was gone. "Gee, they just love not telling me anything." Turning to the Scyther, he asked, "Even if I don't, you DO know what attacks you have, right?" The Pokemon nodded. "All right then, I give you free reign to use any of them you like, at any time, and in any order. Only attack the big dragon though; leave the other Pokemon on our side alone. Got it?" Scyther nodded again, spread his wings, and buzzed into the air. He circled the dragon warily, then darted in and slashed at its back with one scythe before quickly darting out of harm's way.
Azriel, meanwhile, pulled his Saber out of its sheath and twirled it, keeping his eyes on Palkia. "Hm...it's too bad this place isn't open to the sky. Might make things a bit harder." Small arcs of yellow-white electricity formed at the points of his weapon, growing in size with increasing speed until the Grim Angel looked as though he was holding a constantly rotating disk of lightning. He waited until the huge dragon tried firing a blast of water at Scyther (who had just slashed it again) before releasing his attack. It shot out from one end of Archophylax with a sharp crackle, painting a brilliant but short-lived streak through the air. It hit the water at an angle and raced up it to its source, effectively shocking the dragon in the mouth. It cut off its attack and staggered around a little, bellowing in discomfort. "Whoops," muttered Azriel, rubbing his eyes to try getting rid of the afterimage his attack left. "Maybe I overdid it a bit."

(I totally forgot what Spear Pillar looked like, it having been almost a year since I last went up there. IS it open to the sky, or is it not? I'll edit his dialogue depending on the answer.)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 348 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next