It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:42 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Why don't you just be quite for her to speak. I'm tired of you complaining all the time, and I can't think straight if your just saying words to make others mad. Ellen stopped all of a sudden and looked at the trees and grass that blew in the wind. Besides, this is a nice spot to be.

---------------------------------------------------

You will never know what my pain is untill its too late. Never for my heart to fall in pieces as with the blood that drips.

Du kummt..........

----------------------------------------------------

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:53 pm 
Random Trainer

Arian hung back from the gathering group, wondering if it had been a bad idea after all to bring his sword along. It was heavy, he had no idea how to use it, and he kept bumping it against things he walked past, leading to hurried apologies to lampposts and mailboxes and the like before he realized they were inanimate objects. Plus, he was most likely violating some law or another by having it in the first place. Luckily though, he hadn't rammed into any people while holding it yet.
Shifting his grip on the sheath and wobbling a little from the weight, he stumbled toward the others, summoning up what little courage he had. He came to a stop standing next to Emma and tried speaking. "Hi," he all but squeaked. He blinked, coughed a little, then tried again in a more normal voice. "I'm Arian. Um...nice to meet you all, I guess."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:26 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

"Oh, hello. " Leoden said as he took his hand off the hilt of his sword.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:01 pm 
Pokémon Legend

"Wait...you can read minds?!?!" Marley said to Ellen. "That's crazy! What am I thinking of right now. I'll give you a hint: It's not a kitty."

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:42 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Emma looked around. This was a nice place to have a chat. Itching to make a drawing, Emma resisted the strong urge to take her sketchbook out of her bag. "Um...pardon me if I sound rude," She said, turning to the rest of the group. "But why exactaly are we here?"

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

Last edited by Saber Knight on Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:08 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

I wasn't kidding, but you can go run home to your mama if you want to. Let the real people have fun while you sit on your butt doing nothing but watching t.v. Ellen took hold of her doll she had with her. Things might get interesting.

You will never know what my pain is untill its too late. Never for my heart to fall in pieces as with the blood that drips.

Du kummt..........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:03 am 
Random Trainer

I'll show you. then she changed into a shadow, with glowing eyes, even though it was in broad daylight. I chose to meet you here because I can tell that you fused with your inner hearts as well. Plus, I need to work with you guys to kick some evil demonic ass and this was the most inconspicuous place to meet. she then turned her right hand into a fan and started fanning herself with to demonstrate her powers a little, that and it was hot out.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:55 pm 
Random Trainer

Arian blinked when Misty abruptly transformed into something that looked completely insubstantial. "Inner hearts...?" He looked confused. "What inner hearts? Oh wait, you must mean that scary guy I met the other day. No one else seemed to see him, and he had a really weird name." He scratched the back of his head. "I'm not too good at fusing with him yet, if that's the right word. Sounds a little awkward, fusing with someone."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:37 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

"I really don't know how to transform or something into my inner heart, but he... I'll just show you. " Leoden said, then at once he vanished for a second and he reappeared at the top of on of the Silos looking down smiling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:55 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Emma gasped as she witnessed an act that apperaed to be magic. The very next moment, as if to emphasize the point, a girl about Emma's age bounded in front of her.
"Toldya so!" She said to her, grinning.
"Oh just shut up." Emma muttered, and then turned to the rest of the group. "Well...that would explain how I swore that chipmunk said 'Good morning!' to me..."

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:04 pm 
Pokémon Master

At that moment, someone stepped out of a black car that everyone had failed to notice. "Hey Leoden! Looks like you're trying out your powers again!" a man called out. "I'm Dondo," he introduced. "I'm his brother. I wouldn't be to intimidated by him. He wouldn't use that sword and gun unless his life depended on it. Although it begs the question, how did he get it in the first place?"

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:26 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

"I have a job..." Leoden thought to himself seeing how it wouldn't matter if he told him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:45 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Ellen noticed that the others were doing their powers, so she decided to do hers too. I will do mine now. With that, she took a step back and took the doll she had with her. Her expression turned as the doll moved on its own in her hands.

"Put me down for a second." With that, Ellen put the doll down and it started to move around at her feet. "Where the heck are my cookies at?"

Du kummt..........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:14 pm 
Pokémon Legend

"You really aren't that good at listening, are you?" The girl who looked like Emma said with a laugh. The next moment, the girl was gone and in her place a tawny colored cat. The cat jerked her head in the diection of Leodin. "See? Look at what he can do. If you'd just listen to me, you'd be able to do more than that."
"Listen...um..."
"It's Wild Heart."
"Right. So, about that fusing thing...how does that work?" Emma said softly, for she knew it appeared she was talking to herself.
"I'm...not to all certain myself, but I have a good idea." Said Wild Heart, who was now in wolf form. "Only one way to find out." And, at that she sprung forward at Emma, who flinched backwards with a slight gasp.
The next moment, the birdsong that had filled her ears changed.
"Hey hey hey hey! Chirp! Gotta work work work! Chirp!"
"How glorious it is to float on a breeze!"
"Woosh! Hey, didja see that! Wheeeeeeee!"
Emma looked around, trying to find the source of the voice. It's the birds, moron. Said Wild Heart, but this time the voice came from inside her head.
"Impossible." Emma breathed to herself, in total awe of the birds.
Do you really believe that? Questioned Wild Heart.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:20 am 
Random Trainer

Don't think you're the only one to do that Leoden! said misty and melted into the ground, only to comeup through Leoden's shadow.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next