It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:03 pm 
Pokémon Legend

"I'm not too sure how understanding birds helps much here..." Emma mumbled to herself. "Sure it's amazingly neat, but what can it really do in this situation?"
- Just ask them to clear it off for you. There is another way, but let's stick to something simple for now.- Said Wild Heart, as if this were an everyday task. Emma shrugged, and gave it a shot.
"Hey birds...."
-Use your mind, stupid.-
Scowling, Emma did as Wild Heart suggested. <Hey birds!> She thought, trying her best to think in their direction. <[i]Could you help me clear all of this off.> She thought, gesturing toward the kudzu. Immediatly, several birds flew down, chirping happily. Some pecked at the kudzu, while others with talons (like hawks) tore at them with their claws.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:16 pm 
Random Trainer

Arian looked around him, rather aghast. "But...I don't..."
"I told you we should've tried fusing earlier," sighed Rogue Blade, abruptly reappearing next to the nearest silo. Arian jumped.
"You really don't have a more subtle way of appearing, do you?" he asked. His inner heart shrugged.
"Not really." Noticing that Arian was still holding his sword in his hands, he shook his head in distaste. "Well, now that shadow-girl over there asked you to train your powers, that leaves us little choice, doesn't it?"
"Um..." Arian realized his inner heart had vanished again. "Eh? Where did you-" Then something bodily knocked him over. He lay dazed for a few seconds, then got unsteadily to his feet. The first thing he noticed was that his hair--which he usually saw at the edge of his vision--was black, not brown. He also noticed that he'd very nearly hit his head on the same silo Rogue Blade had been standing next to, and for some reason that annoyed him. Trying to push the feeling aside, he drew his sword and was somewhat surprised that he now held it in his right hand. He was normally left-handed.
"What, you expected me to use my other hand just because you do?" asked Rogue Blade's voice from somewhere within his head. "You ARE technically borrowing my abilities, and I only fight with my right hand."
"Yeah, yeah, whatever," muttered Arian, slashing through some kudzu vines.

(His eyes have changed colors too, but he has no way of knowing that without a mirror or some other reflective surface. I'm not sure if silos have glass windows either.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:01 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Marley went over to one of the silos and started scraping off the dust with his blades "Wax on, Wax off..."

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:51 am 
Random Trainer

Kazuya simply stood back and blew the dust off by firing high pressured air blasts towards it. He didn't really care for who was being blow away by his blasts, "How much dust do we have to blow off until we can finish, I'm starting to get bored" he said yawning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:10 am 
Blaziken Level 100

Ellen stood back from the group as they cleared the way. For her, she didn't want to hurt or work for that matter, so she stayed quiet.

---------------------------------------------------

You will never know what my pain is untill its too late. Never for my heart to fall in pieces as with the blood that drips.

Du kummt..........

----------------------------------------------------

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:59 am 
Random Trainer

Misty then turned both her arms into whips and whipped away the Kudzu. While she was doing so, she noticed that she decided to give an incentive.
Everyone who helps gets to see the secret lab at my place!

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:12 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

After sitting on top one of the silos, Leoden decided to come down and help out. Using his sword he managed to cut the kudzu on the higher parts of the silo he was on, then decended down towards the group to help with the rest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:35 pm 
Pokémon Master

Dondo walked up to one of the silos and awkwardly started cut some off with his guitar scythe. "This is going to have to get used to."
"Play it. It could help," Melodious Requim suggested.
"Well, here goes nothing." Dondo put his guitar in playing position and tuned it. "Hey guys! You might want to cover your ears!" After giving everyone a few seconds for the warning to sink in, played a guitar riff. The result was a silo that was a quarter of the way clear. "Woh!"
"And that was one of the basic things you can do. Wait till you try your other abilities. Though, they're a bit advanced and I don't want you to hurt anyone."

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:12 pm 
Pokémon Legend

So, Asked Emma silently, is there anything else I can do fused with you?
-'Course.- Wild Heart replied. -You can talk to all other animals, and maybe, a bit later on, even become one.-
"Become one!?" Emma was so surprised that she actually blurted it out loud. Her hands flew to cover her mouth, and she looked away, blushing. You serious?
-Why wouldn't I be? You saw me shifting earlier. Wild Heart reminded her. Emma was barely paying attention to her, she was still so shocked by the possibility of changing into a animal. It was something she had only dreamed about, but never thought it would actually happen.
-You still spaced out?- Wild Heart asked a few moments later.
Er. sorry 'bout that. Mind-spoke Emma. She glanced over to the birds, who were still diligently tearing away at the kudzu. Not much for me to do at the moment. She thought, more to herself than to Wild Heart. So, she reached into her bag and took out her sketchbook and promptly sat on a nearby rock and began drawing the birds.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:19 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Ellen wasn't interested in a secret lab. She could have that be build with her families money. But she hated science anyway and left that with others. Yet, Ellen was very smart at math. She lost what she was doing and wondered off towards a silo.

You will never know what my pain is untill its too late. Never for my heart to fall in pieces as with the blood that drips.

Du kummt..........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:28 pm 
Random Trainer

Misty quickly turned her arms from whips to large blades and started turning the piles of kudzu on the ground into Mulch. Mainly because she knew that kudzu starts growing from the leaves.

Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject: Re: Inner Hearts Rp
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:05 am 
Random Trainer

Arian scraped the blade of his sword clean against a corner of the recently-kudzu-free wall. He then jammed his sword sheath into the left side of his belt, adjusted it 'til it was comfortable, and slid his sword into it. Dusting off his hands, he glanced around. "Looks to me like we're about done here," he told Misty. "What now, since you seem to know what it is we're supposed to be doing? There another step in your 'Miyagi method' or something?"

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:33 pm 
Random Trainer

Yes, It's called taking a break. said Misty as she headed for her car, then she heard the ever ominous far off explosion, coming from the direction of the mourge. Scratch that, we have a fight to get to at the mourge it seems. Why anyone would want to attack there was beyond her, but she sighed and began her shade warp.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:36 am 
Blaziken Level 100

Ellen took a look where she was at and headed for the car that Misty went to. She wanted some action for a first time in a long time. "It's time to have some fun."

Du kummt..........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:11 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

"This'll be fun..." Leoden said and he pulled his gun out.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4