It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Inner Hearts Rp
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:59 pm 
Random Trainer

Earth, A seemingly normal planet, but unknown to anyone not even Earth itself, there is a second dimension of spirits, and this planet is the closest to the gate to that world, Mistrealm. The inhabitants there are reflections of a human's true spirit, an "inner heart" as it seems. However it is very very rare for a human to fuse with their inner heart... unless ,of course, there is a great enough threat...and it Starts in the city of Senatobia, Mississippi.

Pretty much the world is in danger, from a treat known only as Lairigon the Destroyer. He was born in the dark pits of the tenth heck. he once ruled the other nine with an iron fist for one thousand years, until the devil king, Asmodeus, destroyed his birthplace, body, and banished his spirit to wander the earth for eternity. until one day, he found a boy with an evil heart, evil enough for him to fuse with. now, he is on a campaign to rule the world and conquer the world of Mistrealm for him to control the powers within and retake the throne he was banished from.
(Villan and his backstory created by Zoras, He did this without asking me. so please don't let this scare you into not joining. Okay?)

Now that you've seen the villain, create a hero that can help kick his rear! here's the character data thing:

name: what it is called
gender:boy/girl (innerhearts are always the same gender as the human they reflect.)
inner heart: the name of the thing and it's powers. ( your character can take on the form of the inner heart when battling Lairigon's minions, so yeah, superhero time!)
appearance: what the character looks like in normal form, with a phsical trait taken from the inner heart, like hair color, eye color,or a mark of some kind.
other: other information.
Text color: use this to avoid confusion in the RP

here's my character:
Name: Misty Blair
inner heart: the Black Mist, a living shadow immune to light, and can teleport through the shadows as well as alter her body, to attack, or block.
appearance: pale skin, blond hair that used to be black, blue eyes, and wears a pink shirt and jeans.
Other: has alot of money and a lab under the basement under the house her family moved into, which her parents do not know about.
Text color:red

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:41 pm 
Pokémon Legend

name: Marley
inner heart: The Lolrus. When he goes hero, or whatever, liquid hot adamantine seeps through his skin, coating him in semi-unimpenetrable armor. Has two swords that appear out of his mouth, not unlike walrus tusks. Except their blue. He also has a bucket on his head. Don't take the bucket
appearance: 6 ' 2, brown hair, brown eyes, in good shape.
other: Always loves to be the center of attention. Tries to make jokes a lot, and at completely wrong times.
Text color: Blue

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:06 am 
Random Trainer

here's my character:
Name: Kazuya Shirashi (jap style order of name)
Inner heart: Sorrowful Breeze, A winged robed being, has the ability to manipulate the particles in air, creatingeffects such as gusts, telekinesis or sonicbooms
appearance: Black hair, Dark eyes, and wears a white shirt and black hoodie and jeans.
Other: Dislikes relying on others. Trys to act all rough but is kind hearted on the inside.
Text color: Indigo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:54 am 
Blaziken Level 100

Name: Ellen Calthina
Inner heart: Bloody Sorrow. Has the ability to turn anything it touches alive, buildings, cars, plants, ext. Which will follow all orders that they are told. Even has the ability to walk through anything.
Appearance: Black hair, 5'7" tall, blue eyes, and a tattoo of Death and a syth dripping blood that covers her whole right arm (the blood). Wears long dresses that are mostly black.
Other: Comes from a rich family, but doesn't show it to others that she is around. Always wanting to fight, but gets hurt a lot trying to help others.
Text color: green

---------------------------------------------------

You will never know what my pain is untill its too late. Never for my heart to fall in pieces as with the blood that drips.

Du kummt..........

----------------------------------------------------

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:55 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Name: Leoden Romlin
Inner Heart: Ancient Warrior. Lets Leoden have incredible speed, agility, strength, and knowledge, but after overusing it, it makes him pass out.
Appearance: 5'9. Brown, black hair that's mildly spiked. Blue eyes. Carries around a sword and a pistol. Wears skateboard shoes, regular jeans, a black shirt, and a dark green jacket with a hoodie.
Other: Gets annoyed when people taunt and laugh at him. Trains regularly.
Text color: Dark Blue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:40 am 
Random Trainer

Name: Arian
Inner Heart: Rogue Blade. Has the appearance of a male teenager with dark slicked-back hair and yellow eyes, wearing essentially a black version of Arian's clothing but with dress shoes instead of tennis shoes and an open vest instead of a jacket. He also wears black fingerless gloves. When Arian fuses with Rogue Blade, his hair and eyes change color, he suddenly becomes excellent at fighting, and he becomes a lot more outspoken, sarcastic, and violent. He also gets mysteriously good at stealing things from people without their noticing, and can turn invisible for short amounts of time.
Description: 5'4", short brown hair, black eyes. Wears long black jeans, dark brown tennis shoes, and a red jacket over a plain white sleeveless shirt.
Other: Due to his appearance (aside from being short, he's also pretty scrawny), he's often picked on at school. As a result, he hates bullies of any kind with a passion, but is usually too timid to do anything about them. He has a working katana sheathed and hidden in his closet in his room, where no one but himself can find it.
Text color: Dark Red

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:01 pm 
Pokémon Legend

I'll join this.
Don't have the time to make a biography at the moment, I'll get to that as soon as I can.
Edit: Alright, I've got a biography.

Name: Emma
Inner Heart: Wild Heart. A shapeshifter, that shifts between different wild animals. In her human form (though she rarely takes this shape), she has long, uncombed tawny hair and fierce green eyes. Wild Heart gives the power to shift into animals herself along with the abilities to speak to them.
Apperance: Emma is tall for her age. She has fairly curly tawny hair slightly longer than shoulder-length. She has green eyes and usually wears jeans and a green shirt.
Other: Emma loves being outside. She spends most of her time exploring the woods or climbing trees. She also has a sketchbook that is dear to her which contains many of her drawings of nature.
Text Color: Lime green.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:01 am 
Random Trainer

((okay the RP starts now!))

Misty was waiting at the three silos outside of town for the others to arrive, she didn't know them well but she invited them to meet with her anyway.

What's taking them so long, It's been an hour, don't these people know where they are?
As she headed for her car, she saw a group of 6 people coming and stopped.

((alright, all we're doing right now is introductions and stuff. no fighting yet.))

Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:14 am 
Pokémon Legend

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Marley said as he jumped out of the car, falling on his face. "I uh...totally meant to do that" Marley looked around at the settings "So...why are we on a farm?"

(You didn't really specify what KIND of silos)

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:29 am 
Blaziken Level 100

Wearing black as the night, Ellen walked with the others not talking nor smiling. She was staring at the ground as she took each step in a soft pace. Yet that didn't hide what she thought about the day. The sun was shinning and a few birds flew overhead as she saw their shadows on the ground.

As she looked up, she saw a person by a car. That has to be her. Taking a faster pace she got to the girl sooner then the others.

"Hello there, I'm Ellen."

---------------------------------------------------

You will never know what my pain is untill its too late. Never for my heart to fall in pieces as with the blood that drips.

Du kummt..........

----------------------------------------------------

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:40 am 
Pokémon Legend

"I'm dark, and sensitive with low self-esteem. The way I dress makes everyday feel like Halloween..." Marley said as he saw the chick all dressed in black walk out of the car. He decided to leave her alone for now and walk up to the girl he was here to meet. "Hi. My name's Marley. I enjoy long walks on the beach, dancing in the rain, and killing monsters."

Silver wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:59 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

After watching Marley in a confused way, Leoden starts walking towards the girl and says, "Hello there, nice to meet you, my name's Leoden." in a friendly voice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:01 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Emma had been there for some time, up in a tree that is. She had found a cozy spot, and had accidentally dozed off. Upon hearing talking below, Emma woke instantly, her sketchbook clutched to her breast. Glancing down, Emma thought They're here!. Placing her sketchbook in her bag, she agily jumped down from the tree and ran over to where the rest of the group were beginning to gather.
"Sorry 'bout that...Dozed off..." Emma said hurridely. "I'm Emma." She introduced herself.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:16 am 
Random Trainer

I'm Misty she said,and then slapped Marley's face. Not my type bub. And this isn't a farm, It's just three silos covered in kudzu. And I chose this place because it's a landmark of sorts.And besides, this is the most refreshing place to have a chat. Oh, and that's okay Emma, It happens sometimes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:13 am 
Pokémon Legend

"Ow. Harsh." Marley said as he rubbed his face. "I see sarcasm isn't well liked around here. That may be a problem." Marley looked at the girl who jumped out of the tree and thought "My god. First Ms.Emo and now Tarzan? This really better be worth missing Naruto."

Silver wrote:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next