It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:41 pm 
Gym Leader

Kaida ear's went flat from the noise of the avalanche. Although it made it hard to concentrate she managed to make it up onto a roof and avoid the random invisible snow. Would invisible snow melt. She though to herself watching Morty and Silver. There really wasn't much else to do. Although she had the feeling that Silver would win due to Morty knocking himself out from running into that wall one to many times.
Looking back at their ship she saw a random Mime that they missed riding on an invisible motorbike towards their ship, only to get knocked off his bike and what appeared to be half covered by snow. Of course by now Marcus had also been covered by a blanket of snow. Kaida decided the best course of action was Snowboarding.
She immediately imagined a Snowboard attached to her foot and proceeded to jump onto the snow and began sliding towards Marcus. It was rather odd being 3 feet off the ground on an invisible snowboard sliding down invisible snow. But Kaida tried to ignore that and stopped at the spot when Marcus was. "Good thing the snows invisible other-wise I wouldn't have found him." Kaida said as she pulled Marcus out of the snow. "Now for our mine friend" she said catching up to the Mine worse head and shoulders were sticking out of the snow while his limbs were positioned in odd angles from falling off the bike. Kaida simple stopped, took the snowboard off and whacked him over the head with it so that once again he was unconscious.
"That's that one taken care of."

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:40 pm 
Mew

A very sore Talene picked him/herself up off the group just in time to be sideswiped by the avalance. Spitting invisible snow he/she recovered once again and watched the battle between Silver anr Morty unfold. "I should probably help..." Talene muttered. "But I'm not sure which one of them I'd rather attack."

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:02 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Still a relatively long way off, Clyde noticed a host of people be sort of....swept away. By nothing. Thinking it odd (but no more odd than, say, having a squirrel captain a ship), he pulled out a grapple pistol and pulled himself up to a ledge before the invisible avalanche could reach him. He surveyed the area, noticing a rather large battle between a squirrel and a mime.

"This voyage is going to drive me insane." he said, pulling out another medicinal cigarette.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:39 pm 
Random Trainer

Though she couldn't distinguish what exactly the sound was, Sira knew it was probably trouble. Just as the avalance was upon her, she mimed for herself a large box. The invisible box shook as the snow collided with it, but held nonetheless.
Hah. Classic mime trick. She smiled, amused at her situation. When the avalanche subsided, she safely popped out the roof of the box.
She wanted to help the hairy guy in some way, as this mime (Morty, as she'd heard) was definitely trouble. But this would probably require more than bashing Morty on the head with her guitar. She sat on her box and watched while she thought. As she poked at the invisible snow, a thought occured to her. When the strange boy had accidentally rhymed. Morty had gone into a blind berserk rage. She was a musician, she knew plenty of rhymes! If she could drive Morty insane with her music, he would leave himself open to an attack.
Sliding her guitar around to her front again, she found a song she knew had plenty of rhymes. She strummed her guitar and jumped right into the refrain of "One Week".

(I originally had the lyrics here for the first refrain, but the page got to be too long.)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11