It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:26 pm 
Gym Leader

"You may have shown him, but you're still trapped in an invisible box." Kaida said to Darryl as she appeared from behind a box. She sat down in front of the invisible wall and tapped it with her paw.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:52 am 
Mew

"Alright mime, who are you and what you doing here?" Talene faced off against the mime who was standing near Silver, the razor sharp playing cards back in his/her hands.

Suprisingly, the mime immediately launched in a long and detailed answer those questions. Unsurprisingly, it didn't really do Talene any good since, being a mime, all he did was mouth the words.

"I really should have seen that coming... Um, ok then. How about removing those invisible walls back there. If you don't, you're gonna regret it." he/she hurled a card through the air, planning to embed it in the house behind the mime, just to intimidate him, but as it neared the mime it bounched off yet another invisible wall. "This is so not my week..."

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:31 pm 
Random Trainer

Now entering the town, Sira noticed there were way more mimes than she had thought. She also was surprised to see a small group of non-mimes, some staring at something she couldn't see. One had just thrown a card at a mime nearby, but it was deflected by something unseen.
This...is really weird. She thought.
"Hey." She said, making herself known. "Is there, um, a circus or something in town?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:44 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

From the ship, Clyde saw some crazy commotion.

But he didn't hear it.

"Huh. That's weird. Well, I'm sure they can handle it. They are, after all, led by a squirrel."

"....okay, they're going to need help."

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:20 am 
Gym Leader

"Then we should probably go help them." Kaida said to Clyde before disappearing into the cabin and coming out with a pouch strapped onto her back.

Since she was still in her cat form it was easy for her to sneak around to the building behind the mime that was next to Silver. She entered the building from the back and went to a window where she had clear shot of the Mime. Turning back into her human form she pulled out two pistols. the handles of the pistols were carved into black cat while the barrel was silver with black spirals.
Opening a window she fired off 4 shots at the mime who, not suspecting to be shot from behind, fell over from the force. Making the glass wall between Talene and Silver and the Mime disappear.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:42 am 
Mew

Talene immediately bounded forward and, grabbed the mime, and held him down. "Ok, talk! Tell us what's going on here!" Talene stopped suddenly and rolled his/her eyes. "Why am I even trying?" he/she groaned and hurled the mime into a nearby wall, knocking him out.

Unfortunately, the commotion drew more mimes, a whole lot more. One, who looked different than the others, stood in front of the group...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:31 pm 
Random Trainer

"Woah!" Sira jumped back in surprise as gunshots went off, and a mime was knocked down. Another was thrown against a wall by a cloaked figure.
So they're fighting the mimes. She thought. Even more mimes began to gather around the small group.
Sira shifted her strap so her guitar was now in front, held in her hands. It was a rich brown color. Most of the polish had worn from its surface, but it was almost in perfect condition.
She cautiously approached the group of people. "Hey, um, do you guys want help?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:56 am 
Pokémon Master

"No! Don't leave me trapped in here! Noooooooooooooooooooo!" Darryl called after Kaida. After a few minutes of sobbing, Darryl's despair turned to annoyance as he attempted to figure out a way to escape from the invisible box, a task made more difficult by Darryl's lack of super-powers. The walls were too smooth to climb, and kicking them only resulted in a sore foot. Eventually however, Darryl foudn an invisible door. "Handy! Now, time to get in on some of the action!" Darryl leapt from the ship and sprinted towards the sounds of battle.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:57 pm 
Mew

Talene glanced at the newcomer. "If by help you mean beating up mimes, that would be nice."

Meanwhile, the head mime faced the pirates and began a complicated series of motions.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:37 pm 
Random Trainer

"Alright then." Sira said. She then directed her attention to the head mime. A confused expression formed on her face. "Do any of you know sign language? Or, are really good at charades?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:22 pm 
Pokémon Master

While all this was going on, Marcus stealthily went behind the mimes and put one in a headlock so he wouldn't get away. Once he got his prize, he sneaked away quietly so he wouldn't make any loud nosies that would alert the other mimes. When he managed to get into an empty house, he knocked the mime out with a conveniently placed club. "Ok, mime, let's see what really makes you tick." He took out a needle and drew some of the mime's blood, which was black. "Hmm, even the blood dosn't have any color." Marcus injected the blood in an empty vial and recapped the needle. "Oh, ya, and your my prisoner," He told the unconsouse mime, and headed for the ship, carrying the mime like a sack of potatoes.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:23 pm 
Mew

"I think he's saying that he's the dreaded pirate captain Morty the Mime and that his crew has taken over this town. He wants us to surrender our ship and all our valuables." Talene replied.

"Wow, you could tell all that? I thought he was riding a bicycle."

Talene sighed and pointed to the left, where one of the mimes was holding up a whiteboard with a translation of their leader's miming.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:25 pm 
Gym Leader

"Well their not getting their hands on any of my treasure." Kaida said as she appeared next to Talene.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:17 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"And we just got the ship; we're not handing it over so easily! Without any way to get there, all of our dreams waiting on the Grand Line will never come true... So, mime, for the sake of our adventure, I challenge you..." Silver turned into a half-squirrel (read: furry) and pointed dramatically at the leader of the mimes, "to a staring contest!"

The mime leader rolled his eyes, and a few of his subordinates laughed silently.

"...Rock Paper Scissors?"

An incredulous mime stare.

"Just beating each other up?"

The mimes nodded.

"Ok, I challenge you to just beating each other up! Get ready!" Silver charged forward with incredible speed, prepared to deliver a fist into Morty's face.

Crash.

Another invisible wall.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:38 am 
Mew

The captain started miming again while Talene translated (well, read the white board). "You have no hope of defeating my amazing devil fruit powers."

"You do realize," Talene held up a handful of dice, "making invisible walls isn't all that great of a power." He/she hurled the dice over the latest wall in a high arc, they landed in the midst of the group of mimes and promptly exploded.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next