It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:11 pm 
Gym Leader

"We are being watched, I've felt it for awhile now. They haven't made any moves yet, so I haven't tried anything, they seem to be curious, currently."

I am the artist formerly known as Matrix Kirby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:39 pm 
Random Trainer

Gil's ears twitched slightly as he heard the other two mention that their group was being watched. He blinked his single golden eye and was about to tilt his head back so that he could look up into the sky. But he stopped before doing this as there came a sharp knock to the top of his head. The kitten yelped and thrust a hand up to grab whatever had struck him. His hand came away with Nny held delicately between his claws.

"Don't do that. We don't want whoever's watching us to know that we know about them, that they're there, watching.", the faerie said, crossing her arms.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post subject: Re: Malachite's Throne
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:40 am 
Random Trainer

Houkiboshi didn't bother looking up, but she did look over at Mordotz. "Well, even if they're just curious, we can't risk them getting caught by Malachite's forces and tortured into revealing what they saw. It could be that they know nothing of Gil's appearance, but simply describing him gives away his identity." She kept her voice low to deter eavesdroppers. "We'll have to do something about our mystery watchers here. Either get them to join us, or, if nothing else works, get rid of them." She ruffled Gil's hair with one hand. "Not trying to scare you, so if I did, I apologize."

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:05 pm 
Random Trainer

Gil released Nny, tossing her away from him so that she would not hit him on his head again. He then focused his attention on everything that was being said around him, mainly on what Houkiboushi was saying. Everything that she said was true, even if it was rather unpleasant. She reached over, ruffling her hand through his hair and apologizing if she had scared him. The kitten smiled and tilted his head up just slightly so that he could lick her hand. It was an affectionate gesture towards her, though it held no deeper meaning.

Nny flittered through the air a little ways away from Gil, barely managing to stop herself before she collided against Mordotz. When she had recovered herself, she clenched one hand into a fist and glared at the cat. "Why you little...", the faerie growled. But then she stopped. Instead, she turned to the Iskar. "That lady is right, you know. Let's catch whoever's up there and be done with it already."

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:32 pm 
Gym Leader

Mordotz grasped the creature's wings in between his fingers, and carelessly tossed her to the side, reaching down, grasping the hilt of his sword, slowly unsheathing it, looking upward, holding his sword to the side, shouting out

"Your presence is known. Show yourself, and have a chance at living."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:00 am 
Random Trainer

Suddenly, a massive bird-like creature descended from the sky, flying towards the group. It was covered in a course fur and appeared to have a long skeletal tail, as well as razor-sharp talons on its feet. An agonizing screech was released from its beak as it flew at them. The creature was intent on making a meal of the faerie and the much smaller bird among them. It directed itself at Mori first.

Nny was startled by the screech and immediately dashed to hide within Gil's hair. She burried herself within the soft sea of purple, hoping it would be enough to keep her presence hidden from the disgusting creature attacking them. Surely the bird wouldn't try to attack a feline... Besides, Mordotz would most likely kill it before it got anywhere near Gil.

Gil himself had jolted when the creature announced itself and he quickly sought shelter from the flying foe. He ran behind his guardian with a yelp. The creature's sharp talons could probably slice him to ribbons and he wanted to avoid that, if at all possible. Especially since his own meager weapons wouldn't be of much use against the beast if he was forced to fight it.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:33 am 
Gym Leader

In a swift fashion, Mordotz's left hand tilted his weapon's sheath, his right quickly wrapping around the hilt, as he pulled the blade out in one swift motion, stabbing the sword forward, aiming toward's the beast's mouth.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6