It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:07 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"Oh... right," Mori answered after inspecting Gil and Mordotz for a moment. A catboy and a... giant lizard thing. Should be interesting. "Name's Mori. Mori Tori. But I much prefer to pretend that I don't have a last name. So, uh... what have I gotten myself into, exactly?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:38 am 
Gym Leader

Mordotz squeezed his hand around the stone, holding it above the kitten's, dropping it into his hand.

"War." He said, as he began to move towards their next destination

I am the artist formerly known as Matrix Kirby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:54 am 
Random Trainer

Gil caught the shining stone in his hand, blinking his single golden eye. In all his life he had never been given something so precious. The faerie said it was going to help protect him and Mordotz had found it to be safe. With care, he placed it into a pocket inside his tattered shirt. Then he went to catch up with Mordotz, once again taking the guardian's hand.

Nny flew up out of Mordotz's hand and instead settled herself within the purple fluff that was the hair on top of Gil's head. Since it was war the group was heading into, she decided that staying near the Prince would be the safest course of action.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:06 am 
Gym Leader

Mordotz took this oppurtunity to strike. He pulled his hand free from Gil's, and reached up, grabbing Nny's wings, and holding her up to his face. "Now that I have you where you can't get away, I want answers. How did you know this was Prince Gil. He's been locked up for years, no one should know who he even is."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:37 am 
Random Trainer

Nny was very suprised as Mordotz reached out and snatched her up by her wings. She cried out, struggling to get out of his grasp and failing miserably. With a sigh, she gave up and hung limply by her wings. "Haven't you ever heard of a guardian faerie, you jerk? Why don't you trust me? You inspected that stone yourself and said it was okay. Why not me?", she protested.

Gil jumped as Mordotz let go of his hand and snatched the faerie who had been sitting on top of his head. He was almost as suprised as Nny was. But he then realized that Mordotz was only trying to make sure that she wasn't a threat. His pounding heart slowed down and he smiled softly, watching the two converse. It didn't matter to him whether the faerie came along or not.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:42 pm 
Random Trainer

"I have, but that was before Malachite rose to power," Houkiboshi mused. "Since then, I don't think I've seen a single member of your race."

(Agh...so short a post. >< But I can't think of anything else for her to do, other than conjure fire and fiddle with it, which I doubt is a good idea if they're still around civilization.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:31 pm 
Gym Leader

"I don't believe in guardian faeries." He said sternly, flicking outa claw, and holding it to her throat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:52 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"Woah! Let's go easy on the homocide, lizard boy!" Mori shouted. It was pretty obvious the fairy meant no harm, so she somehow got the idea it was her business and jumped it. Or rather, flew in. "Loosen up a little, huh? You can't go pointing deadly fingers at every living thing we come across."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:11 pm 
Gym Leader

He glared at the bird. "Take a step in my shoes, and see how hard it is to be a guardian for such a precious character. I can't afford to take any chances."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:22 pm 
Random Trainer

A sweatdrop formed on Nny's forehead as Mordotz brought a claw up to her throat. She reached out with both arms, trying to push the claw away. But since she was so small and didn't weigh hardly anything, she only succeeded in pushing herself away from it. "Oh, come on! What possible harm could a faerie of my size and strength cause to your precious Prince? I mean, do I look that menacing to you!? Geez... Listen to your friends, why don't ya?"

Gil had to admit that Nny had a good point. Sure, he might have been weak, but not so weak that a tiny faerie could harm him. Maybe Mordotz was being just a little too overprotective. Though, even if Gil had the ability to speak, he wouldn't dare be the one to tell his guardian that. So in the end, he remained on the sidelines and watched for the outcome.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:51 pm 
Gym Leader

The claw didn't move. "The bird isn't a friend, merely an acquaintance. And I have heard of the magic of faeries. Particularly, a story of a faerie setting an entire village ablaze."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:26 pm 
Random Trainer

Nny gave up her futile attempt to push Mordotz's claw away. "Oh, yeah right. I'm a little firebug. If that was the case, I'd have already burned you, you big lumox.", she protested.

Gil's ears twitched as his guardian mentioned fire. He still possessed some basic knowledge, which included the basic facts of fire. Fire was hot, and it hurt when it touched your bare skin. It was always best to avoid it. The possibility that Nny could have the kind of magic required to cause an inferno did scare him and the kitten quickly ran behind Mordotz, shaking.

"Oh, for Heaven's sake... You're doing a better job of scaring him, not me. This is about as far as I've gotten in terms of magical ability.", the little faerie held up her arms, closing her eyes. A small rain of mountain fresh strawberries toppled down on top of Gil's head. "And no, they're not poisoned."

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:00 am 
Random Trainer

Noting Gil's frightened reaction to the mention of fire, Houkiboshi made a mental note to try not using any fire-related magic around him anytime soon. She was soon distracted by the strawberries. "Er...that's an interesting ability," she commented, picking one of them up. After sniffing it and poking it with a finger, she popped it into her mouth and chewed slowly. "Hm...sweeter than usual. They'd make for good snacks," she joked with a small smile. The smile faded as she looked uneasily back the way she came. "Not to discourage your questioning, Mordotz, but we might want to move a bit farther away. I'd like to get moving as soon as possible."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:04 am 
Random Trainer

We aren't really missing all that much in this one.

Mordotz and Nny are always bickering over something and their latest issue came up when Mordotz said that Gil needed some sort of disguise. Naturally, the kitten didn't like that idea one bit. Fortunately, Houkiboushi offered to save him with some simple hair dye. Gil gratefully agreed and Houki was just about to go back into town to obtain the dye. Oh, and Zanther's character is watching the group from a view up in the sky.

I'm pretty sure that's all that's needed to continue.

EDIT: I'd like for one of you other four to post again before I do, or all four of you before me again. (MK, Mandi, Silver, Zanther.)

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:29 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"So..." Mori began in an attempt to break the Time Warp-induced silence. Having had no part in their previous conversation as it did not relate to her at all, she was rather at a loss for what to talk about. "Anyone else get the feeling that we're being watched?" whether Mori actually detected an observer or was just trying to strike up conversation, even she wasn't sure; it should send the lizard into a panic, whatever the case, which meant her purpose was achieved.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next