It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:12 pm 
Random Trainer

Gil was seated comfortably in the grass, examining a small flower with happy interest. He liked its pretty color but didn't dare to pick it and end its life just so he could hold its beauty for but a few moments. Although he hadn't set foot outside for nine years, he could still remember enjoying nature when he was a small child. Memories of flower fields filled with butterflies often came back to him. But then the cold stone walls that had been his home for so long would banish those memories and torment him until he didn't want to think about anything at all. Gil shook his head slightly, trying to push away the sad feeling swelling in his heart. He was finally free now... There was no reason to feel that way anymore. Or so he desperately wanted to believe.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:08 am 
Gym Leader

Mordotz just stood beside the kitten, watching the town. He wasn't worried that his friend would get in trouble, she had a good head on her shoulders.

--------------------------

There was a hooded figure in the bar, sitting a bit aways from the 2 talking. His ears were trained for eaves dropping though. He took a drink from his cup, listening in for something he could use.

I am the artist formerly known as Matrix Kirby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:41 pm 
Random Trainer

Gil stood up, brushing a few blades of grass from his tattered clothes. He looked up at Mordotz and followed his gaze to the town. The thought of Houkiboushi's return made him feel happy but... something was also causing fear to coil within his stomach. The kitten couldn't be sure of what it was and he couldn't exactly communicate his concerns. He gently grabbed hold of Mordotz's arm, shaking slightly.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:01 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"You can't very well be easy to fool when you spend your days people watching. It's no fun if you can't tell which people have something to hide," Mori replied with a smirk. Of course, there was more it it than she let on, but she didn't expect Houkiboshi to share her talent for figuring people out and moved on. "So, you say you're looking for a travelling companion... where is it you're headed that you can't go alone, hm?"

Last edited by Silver on Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:46 pm 
Random Trainer

"Prince Gil!"

Gil blinked as he heard his name being called. Then he jumped as he felt something fall on top of his head. It was very light, like a piece of cloth and it wasn't moving very much. The kitten was very mindful of his claws as he reached up and pull the thing from his hair. He blinked again, unsure of exactly what he was holding.

It appeared to be a very small person but she had butterfly wings sprouting from her back. Her arms were clutching something, a stone of brilliant color. She appeared to be exhausted.

Gil tugged Mordotz's sleeve again, holding the tiny creature up to him.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:22 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Sensing a hesitancy in Houkiboshi's delayed reply, Mori continued to do what she did best: talk. "Or it could be some deep, dark secret... What, is it one of those 'If I tell you, I'll have to kill you' type things? I immagine that would make it hard to look for a travelling companion, if you can't even tell them where you're headed. So if I agree to tag along, will you tell me what you're up to?"

Last edited by Silver on Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:56 pm 
Random Trainer

(Thanks for the lifeline, Silver. XD)

Houkiboshi was rather relieved. "Of course. And it's not exactly a dark secret-" Glancing at the boarded up windows, she added, "But I'd rather discuss it somewhere less public and less likely to have eavesdroppers nearby." She made as if to leave, then looked back up at Mori and asked, "Would you agree to come at least as far as the eastern border of town?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:18 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"I don't know..." Mori paused for a moment and pretended to look pensive. "Should I follow a magic fox on a mystery adventure, or continue to watch a bunch of drunkards make fools of themselves... Well, that was an easy choice. To the eastern border!" the bird then jumped from her perch on the branch and fluttered behind Houkiboshi.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:35 pm 
Gym Leader

Mordotz blinked, then turned to Gil, holding out his hand, allowing Gil to slip him the object he was holding. upon closer inspection, it was a faerie holding an object. He very carefully and gently tried to pry the stone from her grasp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:02 pm 
Random Trainer

The little faerie stirred as Mordotz began trying to remove the stone from her arms. Her hold on it tightened. "No! Please don't take this... It's for Lord Gil. This stone will help protect him...", she pleaded.

Gil's ear twitched. That shiny thing was meant for him? This only gave birth to more questions which he could not ask. His voice was still broken. He turned to cling to Mordotz's arm, hoping that maybe he'd ask some questions of his own.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:18 pm 
Gym Leader

"Nothing goes through to the Prince without my inspection. Hand it here." He said, a little bit of threat in his voice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:31 pm 
Random Trainer

Trying not to attract undue attention, Houkiboshi headed toward the agreed meeting spot. She noticed Mordotz and Gil looking at some shining thing in Mordotz's hand. After a few more steps closer, she realized what it was. "What's this?" she asked, drawing level to the pair. "A faerie? Can't say I've seen those around lately." She glanced at the Iksar and added, "I met someone who expressed some interest in coming along, though I didn't quite say what we were doing." Pausing, she turned her head to look at Mori. "Actually, I don't believe we've gotten around to introducing ourselves..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:03 am 
Random Trainer

The faerie jumped as two new people arrived and started gawking at her. She wasn't used to so much attention, especially from people she didn't know. "All right, all right... Here you go." With that said, she placed the stone in the palm of Mordotz's hand.

Gil smiled as he saw Houkiboushi rejoin their group. Then he noticed the creature following along behind her. It was... a bird. A cat's natural prey. But the kitten knew that he wasn't supposed to attack her, as she was probably a potential ally. Instead, he moved behind Mordotz's back, hiding shyly from the others.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:21 am 
Gym Leader

Mordotz was busy examining the stone, looking and sensing for any kind of magical curse or weaknesses to it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:18 pm 
Random Trainer

The stone that the faerie had handed over appeared to be just a shiny rock, perhaps blessed by a monk or priestess to grant protection to the one who carries it. It contained no evil or malicious intent within it.

The faerie looked up at Mordotz, pouting softly. "Ya see... I was telling the truth. I just want to help protect Lord Gil.", she reinterated. "Oh, by the way... My name is Nny."

ImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next