It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:34 pm 
Gym Leader

"Nice lieing tactics, boy. Of course, Granite always used to be so innocent in appearance." He let out with a yawn, covering his mouth. "Pardon me." He said softly, smirking.

I am the artist formerly known as Matrix Kirby.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:11 am 
Random Trainer

Israfel peeked out from behind his leader, looking at Feral once more. "Granite...? I don't believe I've heard that name. Who is it...? And why are you mentioning this person when referring to me?", the boy asked, almost dreading the answers that he might recieve. "Wait a second... Why do you want to know where I come from, anyway? How is that important right now? For that matter, who are you...? I don't know you either..." Suddenly, the questions just flooded through his mind and his mouth struggled to ask them as they came.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:36 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"Anyway! I'm glad to see everyone's happy and getting along!"

"Yeah, you know, it really doesn't seem like everyone is--"

"EVERYONE'S HAPPY AND GETTING ALONG... so, what's the plan from here, Trik? Someone? Anyone...?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:36 am 
Gym Leader

"We need to relocate, and keep our forces together. Ragnarok is coming for us, and we still need time to train those that don't have full grasp of their powers yet. Have any ideas?" He asked Silver.

The man in the wheel chair just kept his eyes on Israfel, as if studying him...

There came a noise from behind Rem and Dirge, a small girl crying for help... (That only those 2 can hear. No matter what. No exceptions.)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:21 am 
Random Trainer

The man in the wheel chair just kept his eyes on Israfel, as if studying him...

Israfel knew that his conversation with the scientist wasn't finished, and it wouldn't be until the two of them had a chance to talk privately. Mild fear and hesitation swelled within him... But he eventually broke away from Trik and the other Havenites, walking slowly towards Feral. He stopped when he was close enough for only the other man to hear him.

"You know something about me... don't you?", he said, fixing his glistening violet eyes on Feral. "Please, tell me... I can only remember bits and pieces of what happened in my past. But you sound as if you know it all. I'm begging you... Tell me what I don't know."

There came a noise from behind Rem and Dirge, that of a small girl crying for help...

Dirge heard the noise. But he didn't react to it. He was still unstable at the moment, and had no intention of interacting with anyone aside from Rem. His sapphire eyes shifted onto Trik. Ragnarok's words were still fresh within his raw mind... Yes, he needed to remain with the Leader of the Havenites. With a soft growl, he gently pushed Rem away towards the crying child. "You take care of it. I'll stay to protect our Leader.", he said, moving closer to Trik.

Rem was taken aback as Dirge suddenly regained himself enough to shove him away. But he was never one to display surprise when he experienced it. He merely nodded and left Dirge's side to go tend to the young girl. Many thoughts ran through his mind, like... What the hell is this kid doing here, anyway? Is she lost or something? Maybe she got caught up in the crowd. The crazed teen approached the girl calmly. "What's the matter?", he inquired, not entirely sure of how to handle young children.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:51 pm 
Gym Leader

The girl was wrapped in a cloak, and faced away from Rem. Shortly after Rem had asked the question, the girl stood up to about an above average adult's length, and tossed the cloak away.

Ragnarok turned his head to Rem, and turned around, his cybernetic eye focusing on the boy.

"I've got a new plan." He said, reaching into hsi pack, producing a vial, and placing it in the boy's hand. "Next time you get a chance, poison Trik's drink or food with this when he's not looking." He said.

"All in due time, lad. Just be patient. We have to get to safe grounds first." The older man said calmly, closing his eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:40 pm 
Random Trainer

As Ragnarok revealed himself, Rem jumped back out of surprise. He quickly clapped a hand over his mouth to keep himself from shrieking aloud. Before he could recover himself, the man towering over him shoved a vial of some liquid into his other hand. The young teenager blinked a few times, almost failing to hear his new order. Finally, he looked at the vial in his palm.

"What the hell is wrong with you, all of a sudden? I never thought you would stoop so low as to poison him. I thought such dirty tricks were far below you.", Rem said.

Israfel closed his eyes and let his head fall forward. "All right...", he agreed.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:04 pm 
Gym Leader

"Things have changed, and I need to rid my new world of my brother as quickly as possible. Eliminate him, and the others will fall." He reached out, grabbed Rem's wrist, and placed the vial in his hands.

"Don't fail me, or I might have to report you to Granite, and I know how much you like him..." He said, stepping back into the darkness.

Trik sighed softly, coming to a stop, and placing his fingers on his temples. He had absolutely no plan, no clue where to go... How was he going to hide an army of Elementals?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:53 am 
Random Trainer

Rem had been contemplating the thought of crushing the vial in his palm or dropping it on the ground by accident until he heard the name, Granite, mentioned. His emerald eyes widened as he began to bare his fangs, pracitcally hissing at the name itself. The hiss flowed into a steady growl as his slender body shook. Granite... the man who had found him and imprisoned him in that God-forsaken cage, who had subjected him to numerous experiments and untold torment. Never; he would never return to that man. He would welcome his own death at the hands of Ragnarok before that ever happened.

"Fine... I'll do it... Just don't ever, ever mention that man's name to me again.", he said, turning away from Ragnarok's fading form and walking back towards the Havenites. He slowly slipped the vial of poison into his jean pocket on the way.

ImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10