It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:28 am 
Random Trainer

Sensing that Israfel wanted a private audience with Trik, Louanne kept her distance from the pair. She did, however, catch a glimpse of the strange girl who had appeared outside Trik's office, demanding to see him: the one with the same mind patterns as Spirn. She frowned a little as she recalled the anomaly, wondering exactly what was up with the strange girl. Her thoughts were momentarily forgotten when she spotted a pair of unfamiliar elementals. One looked hardly human. The other...seemed to be in serious discomfort. She could only guess at why, although she felt rather sorry for him. Or her. She was guessing it was a guy, although she couldn't see his face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:31 am 
Gym Leader

"Israfel, you probably just had a nightmare. You're clearly an angel, and not out to harm anyone." He said with a smile, patting him gently on the back. "I'm sorry to hear about the passing out though..."

I am the artist formerly known as Matrix Kirby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:10 am 
Random Trainer

Israfel was comforted by Trik's words, and hoped that they were true. As the angel felt the hand on his back, he began to realize that the constant pain in his head was slowly being soothed into submission. He was very grateful for it. "Thank you, Trik... I really hope that you're right, on all accounts."

Rem sighed. Maybe dragging Dirge along with him had been a mistake. The transission from Rag's base to the Havenites had happened within just an hour or two. That was just too little time for Dirge to adjust to the change. The feral child realized that, and felt a tinge of regret. But something told him that it was better for Dirge to be out here with this group of elementals instead of locked away within his room. "Okay okay, calm down, Dirge... You're going to be just fine. Don't worry.", he said softly.

Dirge was left panting after his little outburst. Of course he realized that in some small way Rem was just trying to help him. But this was a very drastic change for him and he needed more time. All of the people surrounding them brought on a fit of claustrophobia. He missed being shrouded in the darkness and solitude, hearing only the voices in his mind. However, some part of him was utterly glad and thankful to be away from Ragnarok's presence. "Y-yeah... Sure. Whatever you say, Rem."

Rem smiled, glancing around. It was then that he spotted Trik and Israfel. His smile was replaced by a smirk. "Hey, look. The leader and the angel. From the looks of it, I'd assume that Trik hasn't had a chance to look at that disk yet. Well, even so, it should be rather interesting to watch things unfold from the inside."

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:45 pm 
Gym Leader

Trik glanced out to the crowd, and did a quick head count. There were more than they originally had counted at census... Spies? Thats where his conclusion was. He dfecided to keep quiet about it for now, and lead the group toward the forest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:20 am 
Random Trainer

Rem and Dirge are not spies, even though they are trying to blend in with the other elementals. Israfel is still as clingy to Trik as ever, and is still worried that something might happen which will make him end up hurting Trik. The entire Havenites army was walking through the woods when Ragnarok suddenly ambushed them. Everyone was held down with shadow hands and it looked like it was all over for their leader. Fortunately, a surprise ally, named Railus, showed up and sent Ragnarok packing. Ragnarok's arm was damaged and he returned to his base, where his labtech, Astaroth, began the repairs. Another of Rag's servants, Hanamaru, was observing all of this with amusement. As soon as his arm was done, Rag went to his room, where he effectively managed to have an out-of body experience, and scare the living daylights out of both Rem and Dirge, forcing them to become spies and promise that they would betray Trik when the time came. They have yet to recover from the ordeal.

I believe that's where we left off at...

EDIT: I would like for someone else to post now, preferably Mandi, Silver, Shans, or Mk, since I left off with three posts in a row before the Time Warp.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:54 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"Hmm... I have this strange feeling that I've been completely forgotten..." Silver mumbled, strolling around the forest base. I'm... under the impression that whatever elementals are there were completely left out of the clash with Ragnarok.

"Now, see, I'm getting something more like I've completely forgotten something extremely important," was Rich's reply, obviously referring to everything that happened during the Time Warp, though he had no way of realizing that.

"Oh! I think you're right. I forgot to tell you guys that Trik was on his way here with every body else."

The collective jaws of everyone else with him - that being Rich, Mori, Feral, and the little girl from before - dropped to the ground.

"Um... what?"

"Yeah, boss-man! He called in on this communicator thing that I never figured out how to work and said they were headed for the base and that he thought Ragnarok was gonna attack."

"So shouldn't we go out to greet them, idiot...?"

"Please tell me this isn't how things always work around here..."

"Well, uh... without Simeon, we're kind of..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:03 pm 
Gym Leader

After a few minutes of recuperating, Trik led his group, and met up with Silver, placing a hand upon his shoulder, smirking. "Nice you see you didnt catch everyone on fire, friend."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:37 pm 
Random Trainer

(I don't remember what Text Color was used for Railus, so I'll leave him out until we have need of him again.)

~~~~~

Israfel remained near Trik's side the entire time on the rest of the way to the Forest Base. There were at least a dozen times where he would randomly cling to the leader's arm and then realize it not a moment later. It was a nervous habit that the angel had, and it made him all the more nervous when they arrived at their destination. He had never been to the Forest Base before. But he was polite enough to hang back as Trik walked over to Silver and began to speak with him.

Rem had managed to pull himself together well enough to continue walking with the other Havenites. He was walking just a short distance behind Trik, alongside Dirge. His clawed hand was wrapped around his friend's arm, acting like a guide and giving the silent warning of, "Don't screw this up."

Dirge had pulled his hood up again, covering his eyes in shadow. His thin body was shaking slightly and every so often, he would spasm under Rem's grip. But he never attempted to break free or lash out at the other. Instead, he followed his lead and tried to appear as though he was really all right.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:13 am 
Random Trainer

(can't remember what happened before time warp... oh well)

Akari followed along with the rest of the elementals. Looking over the group she felt an negative aura emitting from 2 elementals (Yes, Dirge and Rem) but shook it off for now, not wanting to cause any added chaos.

Maya followed along as well, though she had no idea why she was following along, she had no idea what was going on at all.

Lyn had recovered from being knocked inconsious(sp?) just as the group was about to leave, and just managed to go along with the group. She had been meaning to speak with Trik about the intruder, but was hesitant because of her last encounter with him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:13 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Althought the sudden hand on his shoulder did kind of freak Silver out in a Oh-my-God-it's-a-bad-guy-from-Scooby-Doo kind of way, he pulled himself together before turning to face the accoster with a smile. "Trik! Hey, thanks! There were some close calls, but I almost set absolutely no one on fire."

"...Almost...?"

"Oh! Oh! And check it out! You're never gonna believe who's kind of I think joined us!" Silver pointed off to his right, and in the general direction of...

Mori, who had decided to spring up in front of them for no other reason than screen time. "Hello, boss-man!"

"Not you, Mori," Silver shoved the bird to the side, revealing the other interesting person off to the right.

"Greetings... Trik."

Which was Feral, if you didn't catch that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:14 am 
Random Trainer

Seeing Feral triggered another set of random flashbacks in Maya's mind. This in turn, caused her to collapse out of pain.

Lyn was there to hold her up to keep her from falling.

At seeing Feral, Akari had confused senses. For the first time in a while, she could not sense whether this individuals intentions were good or evil.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:05 pm 
Random Trainer

Israfel ventured a good, long look at the person who appeared to be confined to a wheelchair. Upon first glance, he didn't recognize him. He was certain that the two of them had never met before. But then again, his memories weren't all there and were most certainly out of order. The angel closed his eyes and tried to think of whether or not he'd seen Feral in one of his flashbacks.

Rem had never actually met Feral in person. But, he did sort of know him. Through the rumors and whispers uttered within Ragnarok's laboratory, where he'd been kept inside a cage for most of his time in that base. He'd noticed a definite pattern. Each and every person who dared to utter Feral's name was executed by Rag himself. The feral child sighed deeply. 'Great. Just great. First, we get caught with the Havenites. Now, we're in the presence of the Feral himself...', he thought silently to himself.

Dirge's attention hadn't been on Feral or any of the Elementals that they had just met. He was watching Maya writhe around in pain while Lynn struggled to keep her from falling to the floor. Something had just clicked into place within his mind. Maya was the girl that the two of them had originally been searching for. But now it no longer mattered. Before he could stop himself, he started laughing quietly. It didn't last too long though, since he didn't want to officially start scaring the people around them.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:52 am 
Random Trainer

Still shaken by Ragnarok's sudden appearance and attack, Louanne hurriedly got her Morphing ability back under control, hoping no one noticed she'd temporarily grown scales on her upper arms. She made her slow way back up to the front of the Elementals where Trik and Israfel were and quickly spotted Silver and Archer. She waved. "Long time no see, guys!" she called. "Nice to see you're well!" Then she noticed who was on Silver's right. "Oh...er..." With no other idea of what to do, she shut her mouth and waited quietly behind Trik.

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:44 pm 
Gym Leader

"Greetings... Trik"

Within that instant, trik already had his sword summoned, and went to charge toward the handicapped man.

"Feral!?"

Silver of course, grabbed Trik's shoulder before he could get anywhere.

"Do you honestly expect me to do any damage to anyone in this state, dear boy?" He said, placing his elbow on the right arm rest, leaning his head against his palm, lifting a brow.

Trik growled softly, but said nothing.

"Besides, you kill me, you may never find out about this." He said, reaching into a small case hanging on the side of his chair, pulling out a fairly large folder. The tab is labeled "7R-1k"

Trik froze, but stood up straight. "Where did you get that..."

"In time, lad. In time." He said, slipping the folder back into the case, sealing and locking it. "As for now, I have something to investigate." He said, turning his chair to Israfel. "You, boy, where do you come from?" He asked sternly, waiting for a direct answer.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:46 pm 
Random Trainer

Israfel was startled from his thoughts by the sound of Feral turning his chair towards him. His violet eyes slowly opened as he looked at Feral. They widened slightly when the man asked a question of him. A question that he hesitated before answering. The angel moved behind Trik, clinging to his arm. "Um... I don't really know where I came from... I lost all my memories.", he replied, feeling guilty since it was somewhat of a lie. But he really didn't want to divulge anything that had not yet been confirmed.

ImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next