It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:37 am 
Mew

After the group had finished eating they began heading towards the outskirts of the city to look for gangs to beat up, er, interrogate. Naturally, it wasn't long before an arguement broke out about which direction to go. Fortunately, it was easily resolved.

"Uh guys, look up there." Twisty pointed to a large sign on a nearby wall that said 'This way to the City Outskirts. Please visit and enjoy our high quality gang acticity and complementary muggings, general beatings, and name callings.' "I'm beginning to think that the whole truth in advertising thing has gone a bit too far..."

"At least everyone will know to avoid the area." Thad commented.

He was interrupted by a throng of tourists that ran past, shouting something about wanting to see a real gang.

"Unless they're idiots."

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:19 pm 
Gym Leader

"We'd be bad citizens if we didn't protect the poor idiots," Joe stated. "Ah who am I kidding, who else wants popcorn?"

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:29 am 
Mew

"You have popcorn?" Thad sounded excited. "Oh wait, I have some... Super Fist of Whatever I Have in My Pockets at the Time!!!" he dug into his pockets and pulled out a pack of popcorn some bowls, and a microwave. "Anyone see a plug socket?"

"Whether we're gonna save them or watch them, we can't do either from here." Twisty walked past, heading in the direction the crowd had gone.

((BTW everyone, I'd like to keep this RP fairly open so if you ever wanna throw in a twist or take control of current events for a post, go right ahead.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:01 am 
Mew

Suddenly everyone was sucked into a time vortex. When they came out they seemed to remember having followed the crowd and ended up being chosen to be on stage during the mugging demo. They were beating up the muggers until the last mugger, a giant like man, joined the fight. Just as the time warp ended, Twisty knocked Thad into the giant's face. He hung on for dear life while Joe threw some hot sauce on him to try and enrage the giant enough to hit himself in the head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:03 pm 
Gym Leader

"Well, if y'all are done being all time shocked and such I'd rather like to finish this and go get something to eat," Joe started, "Twisty, I would like to be launched as well, could you aim for his ear?"

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:20 am 
Mew

((Been meaning to post here for ages.))

Never been one to turn down the chance to hit something with her mallet, Twisty quickly complied, sending Joe flying into the side of the giant's head.

Meanwhile, Thad was still holding on for dear life, and hoping the giant didn't suddenly decide to sneeze or anything. Considering that he'd just had his clothes cleaned and all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:07 pm 
Gym Leader

"Super Fist of Plastic Utensil Throwing, Plastic Knife Attack!" Joe shouted pulling out a bunch of knifes in one hand. On impact, Joe embedded the knifes into the ear and quickly pushed away towards the back of the hair, swinging and sliding down simultaneously on the giant's appropriately proportionally large hair to avoid the giant's reaction.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:49 am 
Mew

By now the giant was beginning to get disoriented and swaying a bit.

"Let's take him down!" Twisty ran up and began whacking at his legs with her mallet.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:46 am 
Mew

((Atempted revival!))

Without wanring the giant wobbled and fell, smashing Jimmy Joe in the process.

"Victory!" Twisty cheered and twirled her mallet around in what would have been a kinda cool victory dance, if she hadn't smacked several of her teammates in the head in the process. "Now," she turned to the audience, "let that be a lesson to you about...something or other. I'm sure you'll figure it out. We've got other things to do so, see you later."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:52 pm 
Gym Leader

A facepalm at the dance met with a hammer to the forehead and a flick in the back of Twisty's head later they made for off the stage. "Yes a lesson in how all these bloody roadside shows are scams."
This conversation could be heard nearby: "I got my moneys worth out of it." "It was free you idiot." "D'oh! I want my money back!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:41 pm 
Mew

"You know what I could use right now?" Thad suddenly jumped in. "Ice cream."

Everyone looked at him.

"What? I like ice cream. Thins there's an ice cream parlor out here in the slums?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:11 pm 
Gym Leader

"Yep, 'Dreadfully Disgusting Desserts' is just around the corner." Said one of the crowd members.

"Sounds like a great place. Who's hungry?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:20 pm 
Mew

((Must try and revive again...Bobobo style!))

As the group stepped through the door of the dessert shop, a thick metal panel suddenly slid down from the ceiling, blocking off the door.

"Ah hah, you're finally here!" a man with a giant ice cream cone covering his head stepped forward. "We're heard all about you and your little quest and we set up this clever trap to stop you!"

"Wait a minute..." Twisty frowned. "We only decided to head out here and hunt gangs like thirty minutes ago. There's no way you could have heard about us and set up a trap in time."

"Never underestimate the speed of our information network!" a woman covered in cinamon sugar replied. "Or the power of cheap and shoddy construction."

"So," Thad wasn't paying much attention, "I'd like a double scoop waffle cone with cherry-vanilla and,"

"SILENCE!" the cone headed guy yelled. "The only think we'll serve to you is an icy cold dish of defeat! You will fall here before the Deadly Dessert Meisters on this, the battlefield of sugary goodness!" As he spoke, the floor changed into a bright colored checkerboard like layout, spotted with tables, chairs, and strange looking desert related items. "No one has ever survived a fight against us on this fiendish combination of tasty traps! Perhaps because we just it built it a few minutes ago... Now, let's get to it!

The Deadly Dessert Meisters (however many there were) hurriedly took their places on the battlefield and prepared to fight.

((Feel free to make up traps and fighters.))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:10 pm 
Gym Leader

"Fiends! Destroying potential customers with the merchandise! What kind of business owners do you think you are?"

"You weren't paying attention at all were you?"

"Admittedly not. Still, justice must be served!" Joe began his charge. "Who am I kidding, I just want food."

Joe was met by a scoop of ice cream, and a rather large one at that, to the face, knocking him off his feet.

"Check it out: KFC a la mode."

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:55 pm 
Mew

"My parents always said that sweets were bad for my health..." Twisty muttered. "But this is just ridiculous!" she charged the nearest Deadly Dessert Meister, only to sink into a giant vat of pudding cleverly camoflaughed as a floor tile. "And, this..." she squirmed around, trying to get free. "Is really sticky. Tasty though..."

"This looks like a job for..." Thad dug deep into his pockets. "Broccoli!!!" he pulled out several heads of broccoli and hurled them at one of the meisters. "Eat vegatable, crazy dessert guy!

"Um, ow?" the men seem mostly unphased by the assault. "I think I'll pass, thanks. I'm more of a cooked veggies type of guy."

"Well, I'm out of ideas."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next