It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
 Post subject: Re: Bleach RP
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:20 pm 
Random Trainer

(OOC: Shans, give other characters a chance to counter or block, will ya? <.< On another note, I'll be returning control of Rath to MK as soon as he and Kiku meet up with the others. Technically, Dale should be his as well, but... *Sighs.*)

~~~~~

Karakura Town, Desserted Park

Rune watched as Yuki flew at him, gaining speed with every step she took. The girl raised her sword in preparation for an attack. He did the same, weilding Nijigasumi. But then, Yuki just seemed to phaze through him and reappeared behind him. This strange technique, though a little unexpected, was nothing that he couldn't handle. Right before her sword impaled him, he called on Nijigasumi's abilities. There was a bright flash of light and then Rune was gone, having used the light to turn invisible. He had successfully dodged each strike of his opponent's blade. Not being detered by her vanishing victim, Yuki simply moved on to another, charging towards Yume.

Not too far from the park, a Senkaimon appeared and opened its doors. A small shinigami hopped out, landing safely on the ground. He waited for his friend to follow him through before observing their surroundings. Then something caught his senses. "I think they're still very close, Kiku-san... Perhaps just down the street, I believe. Let's go." With that said, he started to sprint in the direction of their friends.

Karakura Town, Desserted Streets

Dale glared at the Quincy, not liking his choice of words at all. Honestly, he didn't know why they were supposed to be protecting him. Wouldn't it just be easier to let me run off and die, if that's what he wanted? But then again, he was the last of his kind... The shinigami sighed and it was then that Rai activated the charm, turning it into a bow. Then the boy turned and began to run away while firing several shots back at them. "What a pain in the butt...", Dale said idly. He then used Shun-Pou and pulled Marley out of the path of all the arrows, moving them to a safer location.

(OOC: Again... Later, I should be posting with the Hueco Mundo characters as well.)

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:45 am 
Random Trainer

Yume blinked, not quite sure what she was seeing while Yuki attacked and Rune dodged, then decided she'd be better off worrying about herself. Using the braid attached to the end of her sword, she flicked the transparent, blue-tinted crystal into her hand. She then drew it back and threw it at Yuki. Halfway between the two Shinigami, the crystal halted and rapidly froze the water in the surrounding atmosphere straight from a gaseous to a solid state. The resulting sphere around Yume was approximately six inches thick. If Yuki were to slash at it in any conventional way, the ice in the area of attack would melt and refreeze in moments in an attempt to trap the blade.
While surrounded by her ice shield, Yume created more ice birds. They flew at the shield, merged with it, and reappeared on the opposite side. As each bird individually won free of the shield, they instantly turned their attention to Yuki and charged, acting as a shower of horizontally-flying ice darts. Any birds that shot past their target stopped their flight before reaching Rune, slowing to a hover before shooting back at Yuki from behind.

Kiku followed alongside Rath, staying slightly behind him. Already, she could feel the pressure of several large sources of reiatsu nearby. It didn't make running that easy, but it at least made sure they wouldn't get lost.

(Really couldn't think of anything else for Kiku to do.)

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:58 am 
Random Trainer

Hueco Mundo, Las Noches

Rem was standing in the center of the Grand Hall inside of Las Noches. The limp, unconscious body of a shinigami rested in his arms, long purple hair flowing to the white marble floor. With the burden still in his arms, the young Arrancar managed a curt bow and then began to speak.

"I have done as you commanded, Hibari-dono. Here is the shinigami that you wanted captured, one Kaoru Miyazaki. So now I must ask... What shall I do with him?"

"Excellent work, Rem De Saverem. I was right to entrust the task to you. In answer to your question, I want you to take him to Circu and his Fraccion, Ravenor. I have already informed them of what I want done with the shinigami so there is no reason to concern yourself with him any further."

Rem stood up straight and gave a gentle nod. "Yes, I understand.", he replied. "Israfel. Dirge. Return to the room. I'll be back shortly." With that said, he made his way to Circu's private chambers within Las Noches. His Fraccion, Israfel and Dirge, did as their master had said and returned to their room to await his return.

Las Noches, Laboratory

Rem approached the large metal double doors, still holding his captive in his arms. Instead of setting Kaoru down to open the doors, he swiftly kicked them both open inward. He then slowly walked inside and stopped, not wanting to traverse the sea of lab equipment just to find the lab's owner. There was no point in doing that.

"Ah. An Espada has wandered into my web.", Circu said, approaching the Arrancar. "Come to deliver the new specimen, have you, Rem? Oh my, he's much more exsquisite than Hibari-dono had described. I'm sure he'll be wonderful to work with."

"Where do you want him, Circu-san?", Rem asked, undisturbed by Circu's rather eccentric greeting and utter admiration for the captive.

"Just a moment.", Circu responded, walking away from the young one. He returned with a gourney a short time later. The gourney was padded with a thin white bedding. Thick, black leather straps hung from the sides for restraint purposes. But he had no intention of using them on the shinigami. There would be no point in doing that. "Lay him down here. Gently."

Rem carefully hefted Kaoru's body onto the gourney, not bothering to place him in any particular position, other than laying him on his back. With his task now fully completed, he turned around and started walking towards the doors. "Farewell, Circu-san."

"See you later, Rem.", Circu muttered, his attention mainly focused on the shinigami. His Fraccion, Ravenor, then wandered over to them. He caught his first glimpse of the captive and then looked to Circu. "Well well, we really have our work cut out for us, don't we?", he said, moving away into the deeper part of the lab.

Las Noches, Rem's Room

Israfel watched as Dirge's unconscious body fell onto the bed. He was going to have a rather nasty headache whenever he woke up. But that was best left for the right time. Israfel moved away from the bed and walked out into the hallway, opening up a small Garganta that let out into the Living World. With one last glance back at Rem's room, he jumped through and the Garganta closed behind him.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23