It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tales of Fanterra
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:06 pm 
Random Trainer

Okay, I'm only doing this to do some world building for the Fanterra Rp I'm thinking about doing. So basically a bunch of stories on Fanterra and stuff like that.

Story One:The Cloth, the Donkey and the Staff.

In the kingdom of Thornclaw was an old Tailor with three sons and an elven goat who looked human but with goat like features. The tailor had each son take turns taking the goat on a picnic since she lived with them and took care of them as children, since the boys' mother was dead when she came.One Day the goat got it into her horned little head that if she could get rid of the sons she'd be able to spend all the time in the world with the tailor.So when the eldest son, Edward, took her on a picnic she ate to her hearts content, but when they got home however, the tailor asked if she had eaten well.
"Are You Crazy?! Edward ate everything!I'm bloody starving!"she told him, and the tailor, who was royally ticked, got his yardstick and attacked poor Ed until he left the house. When the second son, Alan, and the youngest son, Frank, each took the goat on a picnic same thing happened to them that happened to Edward, and decided to learn a trade until their Father Cooled off.
A year passed and Edward had become a monk. One day he wished to see if his father had cooled down and told the high monk, Ron he was leaving. Before he could though,the Head monk gave him a tablecloth.
"What is this for?" asked Ed.
"Well, It was for ending world hunger but you know how things are with that, so I'm letting you have it,whenever you are hungry,just say it out, order what you want, and it will appear. It also cleans itself!" answered Monk Ron.
So Ed left the monastery and went home, the day before he arrived home however, he stopped at an inn and showed off his tablecloth. In the night, the innkeeper, who wanted it for himself,Took it and switched for an ordinary tablecloth.When Ed came home the next day, he wanted to show off the cloth to his dad and when he tried to get it to work he realized he'd been had by the innkeeper and wrote a letter to his brothers saying not to stay there.
by the time the letter arrived for the second son, who became a miller, was already gone, and had left with a donkey that spewed gold from both ends with every sneeze. Alan was also duped by the innkeeper so he suffered worse because his father kicked him when he failed to show off. While the goat laughed.
Frank, however, enlisted in the Royal Secret Service of Thornclaw.His drill Seargent, Jim, also gave him a special item. a stick.
"WHAT?! A STICK?! WHAT BLOODY DAMAGE CAN I DO TO THAT MALICIOUS OLD GOAT WITH A BLOODY STICK!?" Frank yelled waving the stick around.
"Now Frank, I got that stick after beating a dragon with the Help of Ron the Monk and Hunter the Miller, Hunter left with a donkey and Ron only took a tablecloth. This stick however is able to beat up anyone who has done evil they planned, if you order it to with the words,'Stick! Sic!' then sit back and watch as the stick beats up the enemy, or Captain Stickupisbut"
So Frank took the magic Beat-em-up stick and went to the inn where his brothers were ripped off told the inn keeper that his bag can create an unlimited supply of gems.That night, the innkeeper went into Franks room trying to steal the bag, but Frank, who was a good actor simply yawned "Stick, Sic him" and the poor innkeeper was beaten to a bloody pulp. Frank then took the table cloth, and reluctantly the donkey and went home. when he arrived he gave his brothers their stuff back then he turned to the goat and using his secret service training injected her with a truth potion and had her tell the old tailor what really happened at those picnics and the Tailor in his anger grabbed his razor. Only to be stopped by Ed.
"Father! Don't you think that's a little to harsh for the goat!?"
"You're right Edward. Alan! Get the shaving cream and put on the goats head! I'll teach her to be a conniving little witch!"Alan did so and as the goat was getting her haircut,Ed turned to frank and told him: "That is not what I meant, I meant to have her spend a year in an unfair situation."
"Ed, What the Goat is getting is fair, what is unfair is cleaning up after Al's donkey."
"Good point."
When the goat was shaved, she was kicked out of the house into the woods where her appearance frightened Two beastly elves, a fox and a bear, who went to the bees to Get a solution since they thought the goat was a monster. As for what happened next...Lets just say that bald heads and bees do not mix.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject: Re: Tales of Fanterra
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:22 pm 
Random Trainer

Story Two: The Story of Thornclaw

Once upon a time, a king was having a drink with his son, when a witch came. She was, ironically, not ugly but pretty dang hot for an evil witch.The King however, being an idiot, took some water out of the fountain and poured it on the witch thinking her looks was fake.Well, you can probably guess how pissed she was.
"OKAY BUSTER!" the witch yelled, "SINCE YOU THOUGHT I WAS A FAKE! I'M GOING TO PUNISH YOU THROUGH YOUR SON!" she then grabbed the prince and shouting the words: sinturo makime soun! turned him into a lion.
"There, Now listen up buddy," she said, royally ticked off,"each time you try to marry him off, any girl who sees him will call you a fake and a fraud and hurt you. and this will keep happening until I feel I got enough payback. So, until then, I hope you have good insurance, pal, because before this is over, you'll be paying more doctor's bills than accepting dowries." Then she left, the king looked at his now beastly son and shrugged.
"Oh well," he sighed, "she's probably bluffing about the pain thing, she's just a woman after all, It's not like they hold grudges."
"FATHER YOU MORON!" yelled the lion son,"SHE JUST CURSED ME AND YOU! I'M PRETTY SURE SHE CAN HOLD A GRUDGE!"
Time passed and the king decided to get his son married, so, his best friend, the king of a neighboring kingdom, sent his daughter to him. When she saw the prince and noted he was a lion, and not human, became royally ticked.
"How dare you set me up with a lion!" she yelled at the king, "I came here expecting a handsome prince like father described to me and I get a lion instead, YOU FAKER!" then he was punched in the gut and the princess left and married another guy.
Since then every girl who came to marry the prince saw the lion instead and beat the poor king till he was a bloody pulp.
One day however, a thief had broken into the garden and met with the witch, who was chatting with the lion. The thief, however, knew what was going on and realized who exactly the witch was.
"Honey," he said, "I know this is a silly thing to ask, but why are you talking to a lion?"
"Oh hey Roger," said the witch,"you know that cursed prince I told you about? This is him."
"This is the guy you turned into a beast because he tried to cop a feel?"
"No, You're thinking of that dragon you killed on our honeymoon, this is the son of the man who thought my looks were fake."
"Ah, Curse number 27-L, file cabinet 64,Drawer 3, filed under "jerks with kids" right Kasee?
"That's right dear. Anyway I was telling him the way to remove the curse was to get him married to our youngest daughter, Rosa."
"Let me guess, you want me tell her that While getting that rose bush she wanted, I ran into a lion and promised the first thing I met when I got home?"
"That could work," said the lion, "By now father pretty much ran out of princesses to marry me off to and will probably take any girl to marry me."
So the deal was struck, and when the thief got home he ran into his youngest and told her the lie he cooked up. and then gave her the rosebush. Then he gave her sisters what he stole for them, a dress and pearls.
The next morning, the Rosa, with her sisters, Anna and Kary, And was met by the lion since the king was recovering from the beating he received from a group of desert women. The prince and Rosa went up to the kings room and when he saw she wasn't going to beat him up, allowed the immediate wedding at that moment and the prince was turned back to normal when Rosa put a cloud white rose on him and kissed him. And the new king after his father died, commissioned a beautiful necklace be made for his mother in law, the witch as payment for setting him up with a beautiful woman as his queen,which was why the witch was there in the first place.
The End.

Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject: Re: Tales of Fanterra
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:34 pm 
Random Trainer

Story Three:The Little Volcanad

Once upon a time in the mountains, there was a volcano. On that volcano was a group of nymphs called Volcanads. They all had red hair and flames on their shoulders.
The leader's daughter,who was born with white flames, however was said, not only because she was short, but because she had a huge crush on the guy living at the foot of the mountain.But she couldn't go see him because her mom had an anti human policy going on because she had a terrible breakup. One day however, she decided to sneak away from home and went into the woods where her crush was hunting deer. Unfortunately, a wolf appeared and attacked him, wounding him badly. When she saw this she came out of hiding and incinerated the wolf.The guy, thinking he was delirious from blood loss,saw this and fainted after seeing her face.The Volcanad, trying to remain calm, picked him up and took him to a healer and then hightailed it back home.
A couple of years later, her mother still hadn't repealed that No human policy and was fuming over her ex.The little Volcanad, however, was longing for her crush that when she spied on him from the volcano's rim however, she saw him with a human girl. Jealous, she figured she had to be human as well to get his attention and went to a witch on the other side of the mountain. After explaining her predicament, the witch, told her:
"Listen kid,"she said," I can help you but, you need to do something for me. In exchange for helping you, I need you to get that girl he's with she owes me something I asked for but she won't give up. And you won't need to be human. If he sees you as you, his memory will return and he'll be all yours. But make sure the girl he's with is not around, other wise you ain't getting him."
"Okay!" said the Volcanad, and gathered a few dresses the witch let her borrow.
The next day, she went to the guy, who was getting married soon and decided to have a party for three nights, and wore the first gown she grabbed to the party that night.
The gown was as blue as the sea and had sapphire accessories.
The bride saw it however and asked her to tell her where she got it.
"I got from the witch on the other side of the mountain, go there and she will give you a dress even more lovely."
"What?!" said the bride "I'm not going to that witch! you can keep your cursed dress."
The second night she wore a gown as green as the forest with emerald and topaz accessories.It went about the same.The third night however, she wore a dress so beautiful, it was as if she was wearing a piece of the night sky.She told the bride where she got,and the bride, unable to take it anymore, went to the witch and was forced to give up what she owed,
which was a magic mirror that revealed the truth all the time.
Backat the party, The Volcanad went to the groom and told him about the wolf she incinerated and he recognized her, and then he told everyone there that he made a mistake about the bride, broke their engagement and made the little volcanad his bride since he couldn't get a refund on the ceremony.
The next day, the volcanad's mother finally repealed the Anti-human policy with out a clue as to her daughter's wedding, when she found out, she was overjoyed that her daughter was getting married and at the same time mad that she was marrying son of her first boy freind and managed to get payback on her secind boyfreind, her ex-husband, and kicked his but during the reception.
THe End