It is currently Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:48 am 
Pokémon Champion

Before I begin this story, lets get some background into the place. First off there are a total of 18 areas called Domains (or Realms). There is 1 Domain for each type of people living in this Dimention. The 18 types reflect the 17 types of Pokemon and an added type called Spirit. But these people arn't Pokemon. Each race is for the most part Humanoid. Just each has their own unique features.

Well the setup of the Domains is as such. Each Domain has a series of stars and planets that orbit the stars. Depending on the Domain, the number of stars veries from 1 to 8. Each star has from 3 to all 18 planets orbiting it. Each planet is inhabited by 1 pure of the race and the rest of the planets contain a hybrid of each race cept each Domain doesn't have a Spirit or Dark hybrid to it. This has puzzled the races (for not having a Spirit Hybrid) for some time now. Dark is special as the stroy will tell.

Each race has a system of leadership. On the bottom is your common pesent. They may have 1 to 3 basic attacks for use if needed. Then you have your warrior. They've been trained in combat and have a decent selection of attacks they can use. There are diffrent levels of warriors, each getting stronger. Then you have the Generals. The stongest of the military class they know some of the higher level of attacks. Then you have your Lords. There is one Lord per planet and they are the law for the planet. They are the highest athority for the people of the planet. They know some of the strongest attacks for the race. Then you have the Surprime Lord. They are the ruler for the Lords and only one per Domain. They are the highest atority and are able to declare war, peice, ect... They know the strongest attacks of their race and afew attacks outside of their race.

Attacks are come in a varity of ways. Most are based off of pokemon attacks. Though FF attacks, Golden Sun attacks, Kingdom Hearts (comes in later in a diffrent story) and other games. Also there are Summons. But only afew select can actually use them.

And so starts the story.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter One: Enter the Dark Lord</span>

It was a typical day on the Fire Realm. Everywhere busness was going as usual. The Gate to the Fire/Psysic planet was dull as usual. It was one of 4 gates on the planet. This gate was the largest cause it's main purpose was the shipment of large goods from planet to planet and Domain.

"Man, I can't wait to go home. This day has seen no activity. Or at least nothing of real intrest."

"I hear ya. Nothing but afew transports today. Nothing to tell the wife about."

"At least you have one. I have hardly anything to look forward to when I get home. I hope I get promoted soon. More things to do in the company that way."

Just then the Gate activated. It looked like a flushing toilet on it's side. "What the? There wasn't a shipment to be delivered at this time. What's going on?" Then out from the Gate bursts of enery shot out, quickly destroying the area. All over the planet and the Realm the gates were all activating and forces never before seen started to emerge and attack the Realm. Chaos abrupted and the unprepared forces were being whipped out and converted to follow the enemy army. Quickly the Realm begain to fall. Soon the war was being fought on the doorsteps of the Surprime Lord of the Realm.

"Sir you must leave at once. The forces won't beable to hold out much longer."

"No. I won't abandon my people. I'm the strongest in this Realm. I will defend and defeat these forces myself. I'm going outside now and free my Realm!" Just then the door to the palace burst open. In came a lone figure. He was dressed all in a black robe. It hid his face. All you could see were red glowing eyes. "Who...who are you?", asked the Fire Suprime Lord.

"Who am I? I'm known as the Dark Lord. Ruler of the Dark Realm."

"Dark Realm? There is no such place. I've been ruler for over a thousand years and never heard of a Dark Realm."

"Oh, it's been around for much longer then that. And I've been preparing for this for a long time. Your Realm and all the rest shall be under my control."

"Not while I'm around. I shall defeat you! Fire Blast!" shouted the Suprime Lord.

The Dark Lord simpely used water gun to defeat the attack. "Not bad but not enough. My turn. Dark Wave!" A wave of darkness shot out at the Suprime Lord who tried to protect himself with a Fire Barrior but it didn't help much and the attack struck. Then they begain to fight but it was clear that the Dark Lord was stronger and soon defeated the Fire Lord. "Now you shall be mine. Darkness Controll!" The hands of the Dark Lord begain to glow and the Suprime Lord of the Fire Realm's eyes changed to black.

"What is your wish, my master?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:49 pm 
Pokémon Champion

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> Chapter 2: Plight of Grass</span>

It has been a week since the invation of the Fire Realm and it has created fear, confussion, and panic among most of the Realms. This was especially true of the Bug, Grass, and Ice worlds as the invation of Fire and the converstion of it's troops to work for the new force made them the next likly targets for invation due to they were all weak aginst fire. And to make things worse for the rest of the realms, they didn't know exactly what the new type was weak too and strong aginst. Only time would tell when one type of attack seems to be more effective or less effective then the rest.

Though Bug and Ice were greatly conserned for themselfs, the Grass Realm was geatly conserned. From what they could see, they would likly be the next in line for invation. It was all simply a matter of time.

"What should we do my Lord? As far as anyone one of the Elders can tell, we are going to be next on the invation list. They say this due to all the diffrent types we are strong aginst. With us on their side the Water, Rock, Ground, and Electric realms would fall quickly. And the invation of Bug and Ice makes Psysic and Dragon, the most powerful of the races, and the Fighting would all fall quickly. Whoever this Dark Lord is, he picked his first target well. As if he's been planing this for a long time."

The Suprime Lord took all this in. He had been thinking alot of this already and been talking to the Elders. He was right now trying to figure out the best plan of defence aginst this new foe. With no knoweldge of the Dark race, he didn't know what the best plan of defence was. It was just a matter of time before the attacks would begin and he was left without a plan. At the moment, they were almost defenceless. True each planet had a defence plan, but with the careful planning the Dark Lord apparently done, he would take over the most useful planet that would beable to take the rest quicky. Most likly the Grass/Fire and Grass/Electric would be his primary targets and then take the rest in some order.

After afew days of deep thinking he had come up with a plan. Granted it wasn't a elebrate plan that would repell the forces and win this new war, it would probably slow down the enemy enough for help to come and defend the system. At the current time, no realm was willing to give up troops in fear that if they did, it would make them weaker and targets for the next invation. So for now they were on their own. Once attacked, then the other realms might be more willing to help out. He just hoped that they could hold out long enough. He would right now send Grass/Water and Grass/Ground troops to reinforce the defence of the Grass/Fire and Grass/Electric planets. Though the troops will have to be careful with attacks, since afew can greatly hurt the troops they were ment to protect. He had already given these special orders to the Generals of the reinforcements. Now it was a sit and wait game.

A figured walked into what use to be the main chamber of the Fire Suprime Lord. Now it's inhabitant was the figure calling himself the Dark Lord. The Dark Lord was sitting in the throne when Darkster walked in. He looked like the cross between a Praying Mantis and Scyther. He was one of 3 Lords within the Dark Realm and was incharge of the Dark/Bug planet.

"Darkster, it is now time for the invation of the Grass Realm. Prepare your men. I have taken the liberity of choosing the troop arangements myself. A nice mix of our own and the new troops. Here are the battle plans. It seems the Grass Suprime Lord has acted in the way I had hoped he would. While he sends troops to defend the ovious first targets, he has left the other planets with less defence. All the better to attack them and then work on the 2 defended. Even they shouldn't pose much trouble once we have their Suprime Lord under my controll. Now go and bring me victory."

"Yes my Lord. Just one thing. Permission to speak freely?" Darkster asked, almost wincing at the question asked.

"You know how I feel abut speaking freely. Though right now I'm in a good mood so I will grant you this. But warn you, and you know, that this is a rare chance for you."

"Yes my Lord. I would like to voice my consern about Kuri who you left incharge of the realm while you oversee the invations of the other Realms. I don't trust him at all. There's something about him that I don't like. He seems like he's planning something and that something isn't good. Almost like trying to overthrow you and take over for himself. I know he was your most trusted General way back but still..."

"Enough. Your time for speaking is over. I will not hear of this. I note your consern but tell you this. I would trust Kuri with my life. He's been loyal to me and my cause for longer then you can count. In fact, my very life was once in his hands when my power was stripped from me and he was far more powerful then me. He could of taken over then but no, he protected me when others tried to take over and helped train me. Though he couldn't get me back to my formor glory, he did indeed make what's happening now possible. So my realm shall be left incharge of Kuri. Even still, he doesn't make any major decissions without my saying. Now go, invade and no more of this nonsence."

"Yes my Lord." said Darkster. He turned and left the room. All the while in his mind, he still thought it a bad idea to leave him in charge. But he knew better then to go aginst his master's word. He made his way to the Gate and prepared for the invations of the Grass Realm.

Meanwhile over at the Grass Realm, the invation begun.

"Sir, reports are comming in. You won't like what they are saying."

The Grass Suprime Lord looked over them and then sat stunned. He had fallen right into a trap and into the hands of the Dark Lord. He realized now that the Grass Realm was lost. No help would be comming now. But he was determoned not to give up. He would fight to the very end. The battle for the Grass Realm was swift. Though the Suprime Lord put up a fight, the combination of Darkster and the Fire Suprime Lord was too effective and he too was converted. Now two Realms were under the control of the Dark Lord in less then 2 weekds. Now with Grass gone, noone knew quite who would be next.

Meanwhile over at the Dark Realm...

A figure that looked like the cross between a Shadow and Sableye sat on the throne to the Dark Realm.

"Kuri, your spies report in. They have found some Dark Matter."

"Excilent. Though it wouldn't be enough, it's a start."

"If you don't mind me asking my Lord but why not use the Dark Matter the Dark Lord has in storage? Why go out and search for it on other Realms where it's much more rare?"

"The reason why you see is that though yes there is plenty here, it has been processed for energy by the Dark Lord. I need it in it's pure form. And all the pure Dark Matter is under the watchful eye of my Lord, so I can't get it from here. You are dismissed."

"Yes my Lord."

Once the man was gone Kuri begain to talk to himself quietly. "With the invations of the other Realms, I should beable to secretly take what Dark Matter I need for my spell. Then this Realm will truely be mine. Bah, it's becoming rather annoying calling him the Dark Lord. I rather liked his real name. But it's forbidden to speak it and he does have devices that listen for that exact word so I dare not even attempt it. But hopefully, once he's done with this invation of his, all of the Realms will be mine."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:35 am 
Pokémon Champion

Chapter 3: The Two Frount War

With the Fire and Grass Realms under the Dark Lords controll, the rulers of the remaining Realms knew that this wasn't just a war aginst one Realm but aginst all. Though they had suspected that it might be, this last invation proved it even more. If they were to survive, they would have to start banding together and help eachother out when possible. Communication between the Realms increased abit and even Realms who were not on the best of tearms were talking about how to defence eachother. Now it was just a matter of trying to keep instep with the new threat and figure out where he would likly strike next. And with what happened with the failed defence plan the Grass had tried, it wouldn't be easy to figure how what defence plan to even use. The Dark Lord wasn't acting like the last ruler who had tried this over 10,000 years ago and so they couldn't rely on past plans.

It was two weeks before the Dark Lord made his next move. This move would eventually bring in a race that up to this point had been very passive about the whole deal.

Again somone walked into the chamber of the Fire Realm that the Dark Lord was using. This time it was one of the other Lords in the Dark Realm. Qutar walked over the the throne. The flames on his body were burning brightly. "You called my Lord?"

"Yes, it is time to bring this war up to the next level. I want you to take the troops used for the invaition of the Grass Realm and go attack and take over the Ice Realm. You shouldn't have too much trouble with this. Here are the plans I want you to use."

"Yes my Lord."

Just then Darkster entered the chamber. "You called my Lord?"

"Yes, just as I told Qutar, it is time to bring the war up to the next level. You will come with me and invade the Psysic Realm. They will be a great asset to bringing down the race that we will have the most difficult with and will give us great fighting power to the frount lines in the upcomming invations."

"As you wish my Lord. When do we depart?"

"Tommorrow we will begin both invations. That will throw off the other Realms for abit and then we can strike quickly at our next targets. Now go and get ready for tommrow."

"Yes my Lord." said Qutar and Darkster at the same time. They turned and departed the chamber. Darkster was abit perterved that he wasn't carrying out the invation himself like Qutar was. Both of his invations he was being assisted. The Fire Suprime Lord for the Grass Realm and now his Lord for the Psysics. It was as if he wasn't trusted, even though he'd been in the service of his Lord longer then Qutar was. And this was Qutar's first invation and he was going solo! It didn't settle well. But he figured it was what he had said several weeks ago. He was sure he had lost some trust with his Lord with his words, even if he was speaking freely. There was no truely speaking freely with the Dark Lord and he was paying the price for his words. All he could do now is keep out of his Lords way and earn his trust again.

The next day would change the course of the war.

The Dark Lord and Darkster were both standing at the main gate with all the troups they were taking with them to the main Psysic world. The remaining troups were at varous gates to invade the other worlds. This wouldn't be an easy battle for the converted troups as they didn't have a resistance to the strong Psysic attacks that they would be encountering. But even this total invation force was small compared to what had been used in the past. One reason was the ovious. He didn't want to be left underdefended incase the other realms tried to do anything. The other was the fact that his race had a great advantage over them and so a large force wasn't necessary. He gave the comand and the gate was activated. He and Darkster walked though, with the attack force close behind.

"Lord Aquanta! Bad news. There are reports of fighting on the southern part of the planet."

"What? Why would they be attacking us? They were expected to attack some of the more vonerable systems."

"But sSir , there is more. Reports of the Dark Lords forces attacking the Ice Realm as well."

"A two frount war? That's almost outragous. How can he aford to do two attacks at the same time."

"Well there is an explanation for that. Our attacks arn't doing anything to his normal forces. We are affecting the converted troops, even though we don't want to attack them. But the worse is his forces are inflecting heavy damage to us. It looks like we are weak to them and they are imune to us."

"Great just great. No wonder he devided his forces. Did he actually know we were weak to them or was it just luck. Something tells me not. But enough of this. I know attacks that can affect them. I'm going out and try to defend my Realm."

"Are you sure that's a good idea sir? You know what happened to the last Suprime Lords that tried and you are weak aginst the Dark Lord."

"Yes I know but like them, I'm sworn to protect the best I can. Besides, if it looks like I'm about to be defeated I can always run with Teleport. Cowerdly I know but still, I can fight another day that way. I will not let them use me like they are using the others. I'm going and that's final."

It didn't take long for the Psysic Realm to fall to the Dark forces. But still, Aquanta faced both the Dark Lord and Darkster at the gates to his city. "If you want this city and planet, you have to come though me."

"Sounds good to me. In notime you shall call me Master."

"Not if I have anything to do with it. Thunder!"

"A giant bolt of lighting came crashing from the sky and stuck the startled Darkster. Though it didn't do alot of damage, it proved that this Suprime Lord knew afew tricks up his sleeve.

"Not bad." said the Dark Lord. And thus the battle begain. With strenght, cunning, and a battle style that was impresive to say the least, Aquanta manage to hold off the Dark Lord and Darkster for almost an hour. But soon they begain to get the best of him. "Now, it's time to join me."

"Never. I may of lost today but I shall at least be around to fight another. Teleport!" and in a flash Aquanta was gone.

"Shame really. No matter how much he runs he'll never escape. I shall hunt him down and make him mine. Though he would of been really useful aginst the Fighting." and then with an angrey roar he nearly demolished the captial city in his rage. Darkster just kept his distance, knowing fully well to stay out of his masters way when he was angrey.

Meanwhile Aquanta, battered and not looking very well, arived at the Spirit world infrount of Kension's main chamber. With his remaining energy he opened the doors and stumbled in. "Kension, my old friend. I regret to say that my Realm has fallen to the Dark Forces. You must do something. Why do you just sit around and let this happen to the Realms? At least the others are trying to do something."

Just then Kension spoke up. His eyes almost seemed to glow. "Now he's gone too far. Noone attacks my friends and gets away with it. I may have just been sitting around but we've been trying to figure a way to stop this monster. Even though we wern't quite ready, he has pushed us into war with them. Now it's time to see what we can do. For the sake of my child and all people, we will fight."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:16 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Chapter 4: Meeting of the Two Greats

Even though the will to fight and amend things were in Kension's heart, even he knew that he must wait for the Dark Lord to strike. They would have to quickly respond to the start of the next invation. Though from the attack on the Psysics he had a very good idea who the next target would be. There was only two types that were weak to the Psysics, Fighting and Posion. Fighting seemed the next logical choice would be Fighting as they would be needed greatly to invade by far the largest of the Realms and posion's advantages had already been took over in the beginging of the whole mess. All he could do was wait, with Aquanta recovering and still willing to fight once he recovered.

Meanwhile the Dark Lord begain to reveiew his plans for the next two invations. With the sizeable army he now had, the last few stages wouldn't take long to complete and he could have the rest of the realms in less then two months. He planed on eventually attacking three realms at once at the end. By then there would be noway anyone could help the other and the last few would fall almost easly. But still, he knew that the last few wouldn't be easy as they would of had alot of time to plan a decent defence. But even with a good defence plan, he had numbers on his side. He could just simply overun the Domions and overpower the defence and what offence plan they might of constructed. He could begin to feel the grip of total victroy in his hand. But now it was time to strike both Fighting and Dragon Realms. Both were well know for there impressive strenght. But Fighting had a great weakness aginst Psysic and Dragon to Ice. He knew he wouldn't have any problem with Dragon. He was more conserned with the Fighting invation. He knew of their weakness aginst the race. That was the main reason why he invaded the Psysic Realm when he did. He would greatly need their help to protect his troops. It wouldn't be a very easy fight. Everything would have to go as planed if they hoped victory. But once victory was there, there was almost nothing that could stop them short of the Legendary's stepping in. But even that chance was small. He was smarter then the last guy who had managed to controll all realms but his and tried to take over the Legendary Realm. He didn't last long after that.

The Dark Lord was sitting in his usual spot when a messenger approached. "Speak." said the Dark Lord.

"My lord, Lord Kuri has just arrived. Should I send him in?"

"Send him in. And summon Darkster and Qutar to the chamber as well."

"Yes my lord." and the messenger went off to tell Kuri and the rest to come. Kuri arived almost imedently as he'd been waiting at the door.

"Yes my Lord. You summoned me here?"

"Yes. For one you are doing an execlent job of looking after the Dark Realm. Next is that I have another task for you. Since you are Dark/Ghost I shall have you lead the attack of the Fighting Realm. You are the best suited for the job. I'll lead the Dragon invation. It'll just be like old times."

"As you wish my Lord. Indeed it will be fun for both of us, working again towards a worthy goal. I'll be honored to lead a swift victory. I suspect you have a careful plan for the invation? You were always one to to be careful on delacite invations."

"Yes I do. So now hear me well and carefully as I explain to you what I want you to do."

For the next half hour the plan for the invation was carefully explained. Kuri loved the plan and could see how it could even help him look for more Dark Matter. He was getting a decent amount but still not enough to acomplish his goal. And besides, he would be having fun fighting instead of babysitting a Realm. Though if his plan worked he would be doing that with just more then one. But with more things to do it wouldn't seem soo bad. Then Darkster and Qutar entered the chamber. Darkster quickly saw Kuri. "What's he doing here? I thought he was looking after the Dark Realm?"

"Silence. Yes he is doing that but he is also the best fighter aginst Fighting and so is leading the attack on the Fighting Realm. You are to go with him and help. You are to follow whatever he says. His words are like a direct order from me and you don't want to disobay them. Qutar, you will be incharge of the Dark Realm during this invation. Don't mess up or you will not like what will happen next. Mark my words. I will be leading the fight aginst the Dragons. As always we will be using a mix of our troops and convetred troops. I'm taking the Ice Suprime Lord with me as help. The invation starts tomorrow. So Qutar head over the our Realm. Kuri should have a report for you on what needs to be taken care of and such. Don't mess up."

"As you wish my Lord. Your will will be done." At that Qutar walked off towards the Gate and headed home breafly. Darkster was quickly breifed on the plans and again was reminded to follow Kuri's words. Darkster didn't like any of this one bit. For one, he too had an advantage over the Fighting race and he wasn't going solo. The other is that he was to follow Kuri. Kuri who he distrusted and didn't get along with very well. He felt like he was being punished too severly for his words. He couldn't wait til this whole deal was over and he would be looking after a realm or two. He left the chamber bitter but dared not to show it in any form around anyone. He didn't want to even think of what would happen if made to tell his feelings to his Master. He just had to grin and bear it.

The next day the invations went off without a hitch. Kuri lead his troops into the portals for the Fighting Realm and the Dark Lord for the Dragon Realm. "Kension, my Lord, the Dark Lord is striking now! Both Fighting and Dragon. He's personally leading the Dragon invation."

"Leading the Dragon invation? I figured he would be leading the Fighting invaion. Who's leading the Fighting invation?"

"We're not sure. We've never seen him before. But looks to be a Lord from his own Realm. From what's been seen so far is he's very good and most attacks aren't afecting him. Though the natural Dark's seems to be having a harder time aginst the Fighting."

"A weakness perhaps and he's using a Lord that's resistant? Very good plan if that's the case. But I'm more intrested in the Dark Lord himself. I want him to pay for what he's doing. Asemble our closest unit to the main Gate. I'm taking them with me to the Dragon Realm."

"Yes my Lord." came the replies. Withing 15 min the gate was activated and they headed off to the Dragon Realm to fase off aginst the Dark Lord and his troops. "Now where is he? The one that calls himself the Dark Lord?" said Kension. It didn't take too much time to find him. Getting to him would be abit more difficult as they had a battlefield to go though to reach him. "Alright men, it's time to show them what we are capable of doing. For the Psysic Realm!" "Psysic Realm!" the shouted in return. With that they begain to fight on the Dragon side.

"My Master, there is a report comming in of a force that came though the gate that wasn't ours or the Dragons." said the Ice Suprime Lord.

"O really. So somone is acutally showing guts by sending help. It wouldn't do much good as this Realm is falling quicky. It'll give me something to do." In no time he spoted the sizeable forces that the Spirits had sent to help. They were acutally making progress in the battle. Even they noticed that they seemed to have an advantage over the Darks. But as the same time they were finding out that the Dark's attacks were having the same effect on them. But the Spirits had more drive and so were advancing. The Dark Lord was about to head down when he saw there leader. He almost froze in place. "What is this?" he said almost worried. "How can he still be alive after all these years? I personally watched his death as I killed him for what he had done. He's dead. Dead I tell you! But there he is, fighting down there. Fighting aginst me once again." Then Kension turned and the Dark Lord saw him more clearly. He breathed a sigh of relief, almost. It looked like him but didn't at the same time. "The resemblince is remarkable really. I swear he had no decendents to carry out his bloodline. I took care of that. There is a chance that I might of somehow missed one. I was still weak and didn't have all my abilities. Would explain the looks, fighting style, and aparent streanght overall. Never the less, I must go and destroy him, the last of a possible bloodline." The Dark Lord went out to meet him.

The Dark Lord landed nearby the fighting. Troops from both sides, including Kension's troops, cleared out of the way making a hole. Kension was near by. "So we finally meet Dark Lord. My name is Kension, Suprime Ruler of the Spirit Domain. I'm hear to stop you and your plans and set thing right."

"Nice to know what I should put up on your headstone. I won't bother converting you. I plan on killing you. Now shall we begin?"

"With pleasure."

And so the fighting begain. Both were dishing out some of there strongest moves, knowing full well that they both had an advantage over the other. The rest of the invation was still going on and the Ice Suprime Lord had already begun his movement for the Dragon Suprime Lord. The Dark Lord knew he would have to finish this fight now. "Not bad, not bad at all. But now play time is over. Time to Die! Dark Heart Bomb!" A large ball of dark energy formed above the Dark Lord's head. He hurled the ball at Kension. He just bairly escaped the full force of the attack but he didn't doge it compleatly and was greatly hurt. The Dark Lord was closing in on the kill when Aquanta suddenly appeared and grabing Kension disapeared with Kension. The remaining Spirit troops, realizing that the battle was lost, stayed as long as they dared before retreating back to the Spirit Realm. The Dragon Realm was soon took over, after the Dark Lord layed ruin to the captial city after converting the Dragon Suprime Lord. His son had managed to escape as well, after his father had been converted. Drake had fled to the Spirit Realm, the Realm of the only people who came to help.

Kension was bedridden for the next week. Aquanta still was recovering from his own wounds and Drake healed quickly in only afew days. They would need to be careful from now on when it came to dealing with the Dark Lord.